Japan will not move embassy to Jerusalem and will not follow Trump

Japan will not move embassy to Jerusalem and will not follow Trump
B..but, I thought only Muslim countries like Germany and Sweden were opposed to Trump's kike appeasement program? Why are nationalistic Japanese opposed to BASED Israel?

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239861

Other urls found in this thread:

theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/environment/fukishima/630-fukushima-was-sabotaged-by-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is true, the Jew fears the samurai.

Fpbp

t. Retard
It's well known that there are more than 20 millions of muslims there, despite the government pushing for state atheism.

>there are more than 20 millions of muslims there
No there aren't you brainlet, at most 200K and most of them are Indonesians and Malaysian workers in Tokyo

this, Japan has no time for Jewish tricks

Nobody said that other countries have to move their embassies, they just need to learn to not speak ill of their betters

>Why are nationalistic Japanese opposed to BASED Israel?
They aren't and you're projecting what you want to be true onto something unrelated.

Why would anyone stick their neck out and paint a target on their back in this situation when it's irrelevant anyway? We'll put our embassy wherever the fuck we please, it doesn't matter what the UN thinks about it.

So really, unless you stand to gain more by sucking up to us to offset potentially pissing off billions of combustible muzzies, why would you do it?

fpbp

Wasn't the atomic bomb a Jewish invention?

wut

source of this?

I just found the dumbest fucking person on the internet... Merry new years.

japan will ally with turkey in the future to kick the us out of eurasia

do you even George Friedman bro?

THOSE FUCKEN JAPS!!
IS IT TIME FOR ANOTHER FUKUSHIMA?
theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/environment/fukishima/630-fukushima-was-sabotaged-by-israel

I sure do love ZOG

is this even news? Just look at the UN vote.

I doubt any country that isn't run by Abrahamic religions even understand the absurd obsession with Jerusalem anyway. According to Shintoism all things have a spirit and thus any lands should be recognized as holy, not just some patch of desert sand buried in the middle east.

Japan-user, any chance you could translate this into Japanese?

NO means NO! [English]
I have the right to say NO!
No immigration without consent!
No entry without consent!
#MyBordersMyChoice

Oy vey how anti semitic. Have dose doity goyim edjahcated about the chosen peoples and da haulacost!

>some country decides to change where another country's capital is located
>this apparently is controversial
>stay out of it and don't move your embassy because you don't care that much anyway
>now the decision to do nothing is causing controversy
Such is life being an American ally.

no time at all fampai

Believe it or not this is actually a miracle of jesuschrist

He popularized the talmudic texts that explicitly claim that this action in particular would trigger the armaggedon.

Japan is the current torch bearer of civilization.