Knight's & Magic PV1

Knight's & Magic PV1
youtube.com/watch?v=cFdtq1FjE4s

Other urls found in this thread:

knights-magic.com/
novelupdates.com/series/gunota-ga-mahou-sekai-ni-tensei-shitara-gendai-heiki-de-guntai-harem-o-tsukucchaimashita/
novelupdates.com/?s=KNIGHT AND MAGIC&post_type=seriesplans
novelupdates.com/series/knights-magic/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-24/isekai-izakaya-nobu-alternate-world-gourmet-light-novels-get-anime/.109168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So it's 8bit

【スタッフ】
◆原作:天酒之瓢
◆原作イラスト:黒銀
◆監督:山本裕介
◆シリーズ構成:横手美智子
◆キャラクターデザイン:桂憲一郎
◆メカデザイン:黒銀
◆音楽:甲田雅人
◆制作スタジオ:エイトビット
◆製作:ナイツ&マジック製作委員会

【キャスト】
◆エルネスティ・エチェバルリア:高橋李依
◆アデルトルート・オルター:大橋彩香
◆アーキッド・オルター:菅原慎介
knights-magic.com/

>A young man from Japan passed away after a traffic accident. His soul was reincarnated in an alternate world into the body of a pretty young boy Ernesti Erchevalier with his memories intact. Influenced by his hobby from his previous life, Eru is a 'robot nerd' in this life too. He meets the giant humanoid battle robots in this world -- Silhouette Knights. The elated Eru started a series of plans in order to pilot the robots. He drags his childhood friend in this world along as he messes around in this world to satisfy his desire for robots.

Welp, again.

Love a nice cute girl pilot

That's a dude.

I think I read the manga, is this the one that has mecha later on? Welp, . I remember getting bored reading it. Might watch it for an episode or two though.

>trap MC

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy

>8bit
>isekaishit
>MC is a faggot trap

Dead on arrival

fuck.

this is the single worst LN i've had the displeasure of reading. It checks almost all of my boxes for "trash"

1) mecha otaku gets hit by a truck and dies, resurected in a new world
2) mecha otaku is a genius trap
3) mecha otaku is a sexless mechasexual, if it doesn't have oil and metal it won't get his attention
4) every single woman with a line of dialogue falls in love with the androgynous-manlet mechasexual.
5) has the strongest magic skills
6) nothing ever challanges him (if he moped he would be fucking kirito)
7) zero personality other then being a bosy know it all
8) because he built a mecha models in his past life this loser gains the magical ability to build REAL mecha in this fantasy world, because nothing says knights and magic like super-robots!
9) his brain is a fucking supercomputer because... magic!
10) he's always loved by everyone

It's such disgusting wish fulfillment tripe I can't believe they're animating this trash.

Someone hasn't read Death March or Arifureta which are sure to get anime.

>It's such disgusting wish fulfillment tripe I can't believe they're animating this trash.
>wish fulfillment
>cant believe they're animating
Cant compute, but I agree, fucking japan.

Wasnt both will get one? I think I saw a thread about it.

>Death March
ugh. this has 1 single redeaming point to it. It's not about being an overpowered badass. It's basically about vacationing in a fantasy world while collecting lolis like pokemon.

that said the "comfy" vacation shit is dull, the action is trite, and overall it's boring enough to put you to sleep. It's horrible but it's not offensive.

>Arifureta
this one was readable (if childish and edgy) up until the mc left the first dungeon. I actually found the HAREM to be the only reason to read this trash, as oddly the author was able to make you want the MC to fuck any one of the girls fairly quickly, which was about the only skill the author had.

Short of that, nothing in this story was readable, and the only thing that made me make it through to the end was the harem and my general amusement at the fact that every single woman with a speaking line except the big bad guy (if it was a woman, can't be sure since it was a body stealer) fell in love with the MC and eventually fucked/married him, including his teacher (who was, by the way, best girl).

Arifureta was horrible, but it wasn't as bad as knights and magic.

dropped befor picking up

>cute girls (male) and mecha (magic)
picked the fuck up

>Oh that's a cute girl
>Wait, it is a girl, right?
>Fuck shit goddamnit

Kek I'll pass on this.

At least he can pilot mechs of his dream....;___;

>reincarnate as a girl
>call it a boy

Just went I keep thinking I get out I get pulled back in.

they've gone too far this time

great the obvious battle harem adaption like re: zero and co. It is mainstream genre you guys need to bear with it.

> Trap
> Mechs
AOTS

I don't see something outrageous it's just another mainstream adaptation like being obvious.

How?

You don't see the abyss, yet.

can't you see how outrageously cute he is? I want to pet him

Do you complain like this every season?

Dumb Asuka poster

W-whats the abyss?

What's your worst or best one ?

I might not be enthusiastic for the show but I can't wait for doujins of this fuccboi getting pegged.

>8bit
This studio is by far the most incompetent studio I have ever seen.

No expectations.

>8bit
>mecha fantasy

Oh yeah. I sure do remember Comet Lucifer.

It is not a fuccboi the MC mostly has married his harem because the novel tag has polygamy tag.

I don't think they'd be deterred by trivial things like canon.

It won't reach that far so they won't care for it at least for now. If it choose different route it will have different canon but the anime won't reach that far.

I like Knights n Magic and I'm glad Sky and some random translator resumed working on it.
If you disagree, you probably have shit taste.

I love traps, the doujins will be great

I want to see this boy getting pounded by old men

Well this is going to be fun.

novelupdates.com/series/gunota-ga-mahou-sekai-ni-tensei-shitara-gendai-heiki-de-guntai-harem-o-tsukucchaimashita/ .

Stop with your lies. There is no harem yet and MC has not married anyone. Are you confusing it with some other novel?

Do you even read the novel the novel is up there. Polygamy tag as clear as day.

I did read the novel and i can tell you that at the moment there is no harem.
Unless robots can be considered in the harem.
This is harem.
This is not, at the very least not yet.

novelupdates.com/?s=KNIGHT AND MAGIC&post_type=seriesplans
It is tagged as harem are you blind?

And? It isnt a fucking harem.

Do you even see the genre mr blind boy.

novelupdates.com/series/knights-magic/

Just think of it like this, only 3 more years until the wave crashes and the next terrible series fad takes over.

Can you even read mr retard? I fucking read the novel and there is literally only one girl who deals with the autistic MC .

>Knight's & Magic
>Knight's
>t's
>'
How fucking difficult is it for them to check these things?

Oy mr idiot. No translator will deal with wrong genre because it's where they're selling their series. It's tagged as harem so it will be harem 99% the translator is the one tagging it. So fuck off

Probably it's a knight's things. not knights.

>still being a retard
How about you try reading it and tell me where the fuck this harem is?
Unless you mean male friends (who have already love interests) and robots can be part of the harem.

I read it once long in the past there are some girls. from the princess, nobles, his classmate and the siblings the woman one. There are others but i forget about it.

oh fuck yes.

Is he into other guys? Does he get male love interests?

Meanwhile much better isekai get nothing.

yes if you count robots as male

Of course not it's tagged as harem series.

NIPPON ;_;

So because there are girls it means they are all love interests?
If you really read it you would know that only has shown love towards MC.
Princess has someone else, the nobles have someone else, the big sister is only fawning over cute things like they always do and didnt show any love and treated him similarly to her two little brother+sister.
He is only interested in fucking robots, not even joking. It is the only thing he thinks about.

Oh yes the gundam pilot woman also love him.

This will be the new comet lucifer.

It doesn't matter if he like gundam the most all around the world woman still sucking his dick that's why it's called harem mr. idiot.

>i cant read
Ok, this is last time i answer you. It looks like you really are too retarded to read.

What the hell? Why? He's so perfect for it. For once, I want a trap harem protagonist that has guys as harem members.

That's a guy? I thought it was a cool/cute girl.

If you think i care enough and will search it page to page to prove it to you you're wrong. I have given the source of my fact. prolly latter if i have mood to read the LN.

Is it so hard?
>boy gets reborn as cute girl
here, stop the trap bullshit

> He is only interested in fucking robots, not even joking. It is the only thing he thinks about.

truly a /m/an of good taste

It will be harem or not it won't change nothing in the endn so it's not a concern actually.

Are you two from real.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-24/isekai-izakaya-nobu-alternate-world-gourmet-light-novels-get-anime/.109168

In the PV why the woman's lacking. Is 8 bit really want to fail at sales?

Thread's over. Everyone can go home.

I like it. MC is cute but competent and is completely mechasexual.

Nora is best girl.

Yay, magical programming.
I wonder how far into the story it will go, past Behemoth?

But he is an OP badass. He's just hiding his powerlevel.

>isekai
Drop...
>trap MC
>not yaoi
>mecha
Pick the fuck up

You know nothing, fuccboi's medieval mecha adventures are hilariously tame in comparison to other stuff you can find if you dig around a bit.

No, this has unironically better writing than Comet Lucifer but that has more to do with just how trash Comet Lucifer was than KM being good.