Why don't you join the fuckin Marines, Sup Forums?

>Get paid to fuckin workout
>Get paid to fuckin shoot guns
>Kill fuckin muslims, fuckin communists, or who knows, fuck your own mother if the OP calls for it
>Tired of being a poorfag virgin in college? Why not fuckin go back as a ripped chad with fuckin free tuition and a monthly beer (book) allowance?
>All you can eat fuckin crayons
>Cool ass fuckin uniforms
>Slow fuckin promotions
>Are you an fuckin uglycunt.jpeg? Well in the fuckin Marines, we give you a pair of fuckin dress blues. If that doesn't fuckin work, just re-enlist and walk into a whore house with a $100 hanging out of your zipper, because you're fuckin hopeless (kek)
So what the fuck are you waiting for? Quit being a virgin and become a FUCKIN MUHREEN

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/church-of-england-declares-the-prophet-muhammad-a-saint/
inthesetimes.com/article/20427/false-equivalency-white-supremacist-nazis-fascists-antifa-Charlottesville
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marines looks fucking terrible imo
Watch Generation Kill
Also >fighting for Israel

*Some conditions will apply, experiences may vary

>throw away your life for the jews
What the fuck are you waiting for?

Because I've had multiple surgeries because a woman left her car in neutral when she got out and it rolled down, wrecked into me, and fucked my shit up

Because I'm not poor.

I’m invested in my career and too old, though if I join I’d be like 36-37, how fucked am I.

>yes goyim fight for Israel we will give you it all and continue taking away your identity. Oy vey goy don’t you know you need to watch the Hollywood propaganda film by Sven kikeberg called “ Saving Schlomo Shekels”? How else will we get our living space goyim!

criminal record, bad eyesight, bad credit.

In other words I would probably fit right in.

Fuck the Marines. US Navy TRUMPS the Marines.

I don't sign my life over to kikes

Because I don't like the taste of crayons.

who dis cunt?

>>Tired of being a poorfag virgin in college?
>>Become a poorfag on disability with PTSD

>Why don't you join the fuckin Marines

White Americans have a country to rebuild.
Go on 9gag and reddit, you will find plenty of losers for this job.

Because the Corps my grandfather served in is now a puppet for the kikes and I won't serve in such a defiled institution until it is restored to what it once was

>CHEST FUCKIN PULLER.exe

Go comms 06xx get out with a S clearance and certs and get hired with a contractor at 60k+ EZZZZ

Do the provide you Seamen with free condoms for buttfucking each other or is it built into your pay?

shill
sage & hide

id rather be homeless on the street stealing for food, schlomo

I actually know a few marines. Some young, some old, some out of shape. I can keep up with em and my sights are typically better. I don't need to kill people for other people to be marine strong. I just am.

I want to join but I fucked up my back working and I'm barely 20. I've got a herniated disk and I know I'm going to have to carry like 80 pounds of shit. My biggest fear is that if I ever needed to carry a person out of danger I'd be incapable. I'm not weak I just have back pain.

>massive online campaigns to increase birthrate
>simultaneous military recruitment online campaigns
Is it time to be worried, Sup Forums?

There's better cults out there. Koolaid is tastier than crayons.

How does a female marine earn her stripes? On her back

because im not going to die for some jews bank accounts

exploding in the desert for nothing is a bit of a turn off

Itt: fat bodies justify their cowardice by blaming "working for the Jews"

I'm not gay and retarded

Shit pay

People look at you like you're retarded because you fell for stupid commercial advertising

Marines I've met have attitude problems - enormous chips on their shoulder and are kind of faggy

I'm not gay

I don't want somebody to fuck my wife

I don't want to burn alive for Israel

I didn't play dick touching games when I was a kid so I'm not confused about my mascunility

no interest in being welfare queen

I'm not gay

Basically a slave to the marines for six years

No real chance of doing anything interesting

Don't really want to deal with a bureaucracy that size and that level of retardation daily

I'm not gay

>die for Israel
I'll pass.

Jesus H Christ, how many times are you people going to blame the jews for being a fat neckbeard? It's like the right wing version of "Muh patriarchy", sad

not for the jew or A jew.

Doing it for the money is a good reason, but what is there besides that? There's plenty of ways to make money without fighting and dying for a desert town that will just be reoccupied by the people you were fighting a year later.

tfw conscripts with 6 month to 1 year training wipe out professional marines every time they come to train to Finland.

Everyone laughs at you because you rely too much on air support and constantly make big tactical mistakes because of your fighting style revolving around it.

How else do you plan to learn the skills to enact and maintain an ethnostate?

How many times are you going to make this shitty thread?

As long as he is paid by the DoD

Only an issue would lump all marines in together. You do know that in armies outside of hick operations like Finland everyone has a different job and responsibilities right?

Its not impressive that you wipe the floor with our cooks.

How much training do you need to be fodder for wealthy elites? I'll just wing it.

Sounds like you are gay. I don't think they let faggots in any more.

>why don't you join the fuckin marines?
1. Mossad & CIA did 9/11
Fight real enemies and then we'll talk
2. "fuck your own mother if the OP calls for it"
Exactly the mentality that needs to be avoided, you degenerate heap of putrescent scum. Unironically kill yourself, unscrupulous trash
3. PTSD is one thing. PTSD for (((them))) is even worse
4. "kill muslims" k, we invading Saudi Arabia or something? You mean we'll only fight people that oppose the central banks (Iran)? Oh ok

>cmon freshmen, don't you want beer money and to lose your virginity?
You should be ashamed of yourself

Did my time in the Army infantry. Marines are a meme branch. Should just be decommissioned entirely or rolled into the Army. Course that will never happen because they've got better recruiting commercials and fake being motto.

We don't solve tactical problems; we overwhelm them.

Muh I don't wanna fight for kikes Argument is the reason most of you are Incels

Do cooks operate Strykers?

> Mossad and Jews did 9/11
Instead you'd rather lay down and rot.

...those aren't Marines...

A good FO with a CLU, a clear line of sight, and like 15 minutes of prep can destroy your entire army. If you've got a shit hot FO it's like war with all the cheat codes unlocked. We had a shit hot FO and in every training scenario he was always the first notional casualty because it was just fucking retarded.

That said most FOs are window licking retards who don't belong on the radio.

t. pic related

jew interests in the iraq war are documented. the iraq war was fought primarily for money, money for politicians and money for jews. how many young american men, angered over 9/11 in particular, enlisted and died for that war? and for what? "wmds"? they died for kike money. they dont care about you or your buddies lives yet you morons keep signing up. they placate you with shiny trinkets (WOW MONEY FOR A BRAND NEW TRUCK LOL FREE TUITION KEK) and you fall for it. on top of falling for their scheme you actually think enlisting is a good idea. its hilarious.

i wont even get into how israel uses our military power for their own gain, again thats documented fact. if you want to be a lapdog for the international jew then keep it to yourself because i want no part of it you israeli lapdog.

The only reason I'd do that is to get work experience for a PMC.

He's cultivating mass.

Nah I was never that cool. Only thing I had going for me was missing my front teeth for 3 years because dental kept pushing my appointments back. Full 56% face.

While y'all get PTSD and burned, I will be very much alive

>Want to wake up at 0300 every day to MAKE it to 0400 PT?
>Want to push your body so hard you're a broken fucking mess 3 years in?
>Dig sleeping in the buggy and either hot as fuck or cold as shit woods of North Carolina for a few weeks, throwing rocks at eachothers cocks and eating MREs?
>Like getting fucked over by your command at every turn when it comes to time off, reenlistment, promotion, punishment for shit that isn't even your fault etc etc...?
>Enjoy sleeping in barracks that should have been torn down 40 years ago that probably still have asbestos in them?

Then join the fucking Marines you pussy. What, you don't like being in the absolute shittiest branch of the Armed Forces?

I don't wanna die in the desert for nothing.

Your next of kin will get SGLI and they'll be proud of you. You could die a hero instead of a disgusting embarrassment.

Rape that bitch and eat her ass like a cheeseburger.

Why are they still called "marines" if they are hardly involved in amphibious operations anymore? By the way, why are they the biggest aviation force as well? Why is the American Navy basically just a full-rounded military force in its own right?

I tried but I scored too high on the ASVAB

No.

>reddit meme pic
You have to go back

Marines are much harder to get into than literally every other part of the military as they have very strict requirements
Also
>Dying for Israel

>as they have very strict requirements
Yeah, that 15 ASVAB is sure hard to get.

did he mention you fight wars for ((them)) ?

Already did my time, faggots. Saged

Another "Join the military" thread. Is this a new recruiting tactic?

81st heavy combat unit out of seattle washington. the state they’re from wants to keep their retention numbers up even if they’re false

>being such low value male you need to risk life and limb for Israel to get pussy

hahahahaha

>serve your jewish masters.
>kill innocents
>destabilize the midle east economy.

>slavic thot in marine corps outfit

ABSOLUTE STATE OF BURGERS

I’m blind in one eye and have bulging disk all up my spine after a car hit me 2 years ago. I would get people killed.

>kill niggers

forgot to add that

>muh zog warriors
we will see how much the armed forces are worth when they begin white nationalists in defense for zog. We definately need our guys in there but until proven otherwise you are just mercenaries for the jews at the expense of your white brothers and sisters

/thread

Nigger its always time. Unless der fuhrer returns from antartica in a flying disc and establishes a white ethnostate, I dont see safety or peace in any future.

NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE NIGGERS DIE

That's honestly how most people end up anyway. Almost half my platoon ended up being medically discharged.

pure unadulterated retard.
know your place, and know who gives the real orders.

fuck off shill, im not fighting a war for israel. if i were to join the military it'd be the air force so i could have a comfy job.

Pic makes me want to join The Fucking Marines.

this almost made me want to join, can I join at age 30?

Yeah, let's fight Jewmarican wars for the kikes, you kike shilling piece of shit

In difference to the lefty whiners, we are totally right with blaming all the shit (((they))) have done on (((them))).

diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/church-of-england-declares-the-prophet-muhammad-a-saint/

You get spoils of war, and if you get killed no one will care.

>strategic memes
inthesetimes.com/article/20427/false-equivalency-white-supremacist-nazis-fascists-antifa-Charlottesville

At that age, I think you can only join the air force, so pretty fucked?

>die for Israel

Is there an option to be put into a "non-expendable" ethnic group?

once you get accepted say you want to transition to a woman. Maybe trannies don't have to carry heavy stuff

I'm a LCpl in the muhreens: the post

Boot camp is hard

But I did join the Marines

now I have trouble relating to normal people, dont feel like I have a home anywhere, can’t put up with females’ stupid vapid shit and feel like no one understands my humor, my experiences, or anything about me

But he's right.

been there done that got the t-shirt.

Seriously though, don't join. There's no more wars and peacetime shit BLOWS. Your best bet of actually seeing combat these days is in the French Foreign Legion. They're also the only western fighting force left that still forbids fags and women.

Sup Forums
gotta smoke meth instead
pepe.jpg
about to steal a cow at any moment now

> why do not you risk your life and health for the bigger israel, goyim?

I did basic training and a 4 year stretch as infantry in the AU army, but they wouldn't let me even try out for the SASR because my mum made me see a shrink for (((depression))) when I was 14.

> money are poorly converting in white votes
The only problem really.

This is also the reason for monarchy to be progressive. Monarch is assimilated and acustomed to the state with time. He starts caring about his people. Democrats care only about staying in power.

This is why parliament is shit and only constitutional monarchy along with soviets will work. And this is the heritage of the Saint Emperor.