Would you rather have your daughter marry a low class white or a successful non white?

Would you rather have your daughter marry a low class white or a successful non white?
I have been asking this question most of my life and still i can't find an answer that leaves me satisfied.

Since you daughter isn't white there's nothing to worry about.

Probably the low class. Some things are more important then money

I'm not white so I'll choose the former

>your daughter getting banged by a white trash gang banger

I have an itching suspicion than the economy is going to implode by the time my daughters marrying age and it won't matter how rich you are and a low class white guy is probably going to be more practically inclined already so him. And also fuck niggers.

>Your grandchildren will be brown and your daughter is probably getting beaten at some point

Successful non-white hands down.

I'm a race realist. And the only racial trait that matters in real life is to secure your place in it best. Probably that's why my GF is a high IQ Jewish girl.

A successful/decent white as I don't have to settle for a binary choice.

Only if that successful non white was an Asian.

Who said non-whites had to be brown?

So funny.
Are you black? I mean i'm not 100% white wither but it would kill me to see a daughter with an indian (both types), asian or a black guy. If you are black how would you feel about her marrying a white or asian dude?
Does not have to be a nigger, you can pick a white spaniard or arab too.
I do hope you brits wake up and reclaim you country before that happens, even if i should hate you it kills me to see countries like you or Germany in the state they are now. After all our greatest men used to see you as the ideal.
I wish i could be as rational as you are.
This is not reality, just a though experiment.

>Non white
>touch my daughter

I'm asian but Op's question is retarded because he thinks everyone on pol is white

White guy then.

>I'm asian
>Flag

Oh who am I to talk.

>I'm asian
Well, we can tell, there are flags on Sup Forums you know

As a poor white guy who lives in a homeless shelter that's fucked plenty of rich girls, it's not that crazy of a phenomenon

a person of low / no class would cause far more problems in the long term. Nobody should be encouraged to marry beneath themselves class wise.

The only person fucking my daughter will be me

>Argentina is White.
Yeah, sure...

I would be fine with the successfull non-white, even if he was a nigger. If he is successfull, means that he is at the right end of the bell curve
I just want my daughter to be married a 7ft tall chad who is smart and knows how to make money. I want the ultimate grandson.

The successful one, but only if the guy is Asian.

Oh I know that (Actually i don't i'm too much of a pussy to kill anyone). But wouldn't you do the same with any undesirable even if he were a Croat? As I said before this is a though experiment.
Just alter the order of the words and youa re set.
I'm talking about marriage, not sex.
>Not wanting your daughter to always remain pure
Degenerate.
As I told Russia, i wish i were as rational as you are.
Would you really pick Asian over non European caucasians?

Low class white. Given the lack of information and my trust in my own children, it's statistically optimal. Lower divorce, less STDs, regression to mean won't muck up the family iq, less health problems, etc. They won't be low class forever.

I would have them marry whomever was smarter.

How did the successful non-white achieve his success?

Are his parents also successful? If so is his success related to his parents success or is it his own power that got him to where he is.

Race traitor cuckold.

This

>flag
Imagine my shock

>successful non-white
Out of all the races, he will most likely be an asian then. Im cool with this, as long as he is a republican as well.

>then
Matches your answer

Low class white every time

>picking low class white
>m-muh IQ points