PAUL NEHLEN IS OUR /GUY/

PAUL NEHLEN IS OUR /GUY/
HE READS THE CULTURE OF CRITIQUE twitter.com/pnehlen/status/945827637607452673

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBFX8eaB1jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We've known he appears as our guy, but isn't he throwing the election for twitter interactions? The media isn't biting.. ohh.. right, later they will.. only if he stands a chance to begin with..

incredible

This is why I will never reveal my powerlevel, I did ask the Palestinian security guard at my job what he thought of Jerusalem and he started ranting about something then started speaking sand nigger and never revealed anything remotely political again/

This is amazing. There's no going back after reading this book. Culture of Critique IS the redpill. Nehlen is going to save the white race

I wonder if the media will just not report on him to prevent him from getting exposure

>Trump is clearly /ourguy/ but isn't this going to hurt his chances
NEVER KEK
NEVER COMPROMISE ON YOUR BELIEFS
GO FORTH AND REACH FOR THAT TRUTH YOU TRULY WISH FOR WITH NO HESITATION
EXPOSE THE TRUTH AND PUSH THE WINDOW

FOR BLOOD AND SOIL AND VICTORY

youtube.com/watch?v=kBFX8eaB1jo

We got a new /ourguy/

He should give out hundreds of copies at his rallies and tie the media knots. They would have no choice but to name the book, and if the news cycle on it had legs, would have no choice than to have pundits "debunk" it on air. Could really be a judo move if Paul plays it right.

The idea is that, as far as I know, no acedemic or prominent media type will dare review CoC... For obvious reasons. The Newyorker slime tried to pretend it's been debunked or "widely rebuked" which or course is not true. Kevin MacDonald deserves the free inquiry of dispassionate peer review. Nehlen can push the issue here. The louder he pushes, he wins either way the MSM tacks.

>MAM immediately covers PN giving out hundreds of CoC, leads to normie exposure AND pressure on acedeme - why hasn't it been reviewed?
>MSM ignores, lets PH scale up and makes regular CoC giveaways... eventually the dissident press starts covering, leading alt-light sites to have cover to see what's up with the book, leading to mainstream conservatism, which will of course howl, but the idea is to break the logjam and seed the next round

Great book, but any group that would elect that slimey shit Paul Ryan will be horrified by CoC. Bad move if Nehlen really wants to win.

No more concern trolling. Paul Ryan will burn all bridges to shame the goy and turn on whites. This is the step in the right direction. We're shifting the window goys!

Well there's no middle ground, either you hide your power level or you become a marginalized heretic.

Who will be the next politician to go 14/88?

Pussy

if roy moore lost in Alabama for a silly comment about slavery, do you really think this guy has a chance? he called some nigger tyrone tweeted "the goyim know" AND used the echo meme. sorry but the only thing this guy is good for is reaching normies because there's a 99% chance he will get BTFO in the primary. Sad because he stood a good chance before he started shit posting

>drumpf is finished

I find your lack of faith disturbing

there are already at least 6 hit pieces on him. You're supposed to move the overton window at a medium pace. Trump took it from 0 to 1. You can't just take it from 1 to 8 (where nehlen appears to be) over night. Keep in mind a lot of people still think saying "Islam is more violent than Christianity" (the easiest of all red pills to take) is extremist and far-right

> living in reality sucks
Yes but the point of the red pill analogy is to convey that knowing the truth comes with a burden of constant aggravation and misery that is worth being aware

Nah, you just gotta play your cards right.

>Man, the ISRAELIS keep causing problems in the middle east
>Man, why do we keep allowing a foreign nation control our politics (user asks who or assumes CHINA, then you segue into discussing AIPAC or Sheldon Adelson)
>Dude, I read that Martin Luther King Jr. actually had a ghostwriter, Stanley Levinson, some Jewish intellectual. (then slowly segue into Jewish communist involvement)

>/ourgoy/

Checked

I like this guy. hes everything Richard Spencers CIA ass isnt.

He's still normalizing WN views. He won't win but this is fantastic for us.

we need people in power NOW user. time isn't on our side.

KEK WILLS IT?

yep. we need to bring back the Sup Forums threads about this book, so many newfags these days who think that reading rand and kampf makes them redpilled.

culture of critique should be a requirement to even post here tbqh

woops memeflag

I don't think the media will risk streisanding Culture of Critique

Based, and he dealt with it or died trying.

>muh lip service

stop making these threads reported

>required rightwing readinglist
>no evola
>no Waking up from the American dream
>no sexual utopia in power
>no Leviathan and Its Enemies
hmm

damm, checkd
also