ITT: Trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZRBsXdWy-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tiggered

Communism will prevail

Lucky Star is the greatest anime of all time.

The works of Gen Urobuchi are all flawless masterpieces and anything negative said about them should be dismissed as vagrant shitposting.

The ending of BokuDake wasn't NTR and the people calling it that were all underage cancer or crossboarders from /r9k/.

there is nothing wrong with streaming anime

It's okay to be a crossboarder.

braap

Rei is better than Asuka

Source on pic?

Jojo > Fist of the north star

Yuri on Ice has the best anime homos of all time, miles better than Devilman.

HxH will never finish

Downloading episodes of an anime that you'll never watch again is pointless and stupid.

We've all already accepted that though.

Mayoiga and Joker Game were deliberately bad.

Loli is for pedophiles

Sauce?

nozomi isn't even best love live girl

MamixHomu

Sauce?

MODS

If you want to use something Love Live related to trigger people, use awful Tumblr art.

But I am a pedophile.

Only thing about this that triggers me is the shitty typesetting. I wish there was more.

RING RING

This is cute.

Why do they all look like men?

Japan is a sick country. First they raped Korea. Then they raped China. They raped and murdered hundreds of innocent women in the Rape of Nanking just to satisfy their brute animal lust. Not even elderly women or infants were spared from the perverse sadistic lust of the typical Japanese infantryman. One woman was famously bayonetted in the vagina by a dozen Japanese soldiers as her city burned to the ground, in the name of the Great Japanese Empire. The Japanese have a predisposition for rape, which is clearly evident in the uncountable number of child rape cartoons published every year in that perverse island nation. Only the most savage and simpleminded of individuals could conceive of such behavior as "human."

Upotte

This is utter fecal matter

Im from Sup Forums.

FUCK YOU

There should be a Loli convention!

Oh wait, it's called prison

I want to go to prison in that case.

you misspelled preschool

Tumblr hates cute character designs that do not pamper their FEELS.

HA GOT EM

DAMN DANIEL

This is the best anime of this season.

THICC

How is the truth offensive?

yuri is bad in general

You are my precious.
>BRAAP
Mmm yes darling. Excellent but this is not enough. Please let me get a little closer my only precious.
>BRAAAAAAP
Beloved dear oh yes! Let me get a little whiff. Sniff sniff. You are the apple of my eye. You make me happy in darkness. Let me just give you a little kiss on the anus love.
>BRR RRRR RRAAAP BWEH
Oh is that. Is that a little poo on the ground? Let me take a little taste. Mmm yes. So soft and nutty. Full of nutrients indeed. You'll never know dear how much I love this taste. Do I taste corn love? Delicious!
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
I'll just stick a few fingers inside your rectum sugar babe. One? Two? Oh my four! Dear you've been practicing haven't you? Ahh my fingers coated with your lovely poop juice. Sniff sniff. Such a gorgeous brown color. Mmm mmm! It's a little sweet. Perhaps you've had a little too much dessert angel. Caramel.
>BRRR BRRAAAP
Do I count one two three! Three little pooplets! I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary gift darling. Anniversary you ask? Well of course we just met today. I must just taste one. Mmm too good! Just another one. What are you doing with that napkin madame? Please don't take your poop away. It sustains me. Fortunately for you I can not stop myself anymore. Tsk tsk m'lady tis the time when my pants come off.
>BRAAP
Mmm yes would you like a taste of my pooplets? Mine are a bit salty from the cum.

Loli are for sex only.

You're supposed to anger us.

Except you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=yZRBsXdWy-4

This doesn't trigger anyone with half a brain. ShidoL has good art but 9/10 times the plot on his stuff sucks.

Kara no Kyoukai 5 right?

Meh, i didn't care for it. 2nd least favorite of the movies.

Anime is derived from Disney (namely during their '40s golden age), therefore Sup Forums should be merged with Sup Forums.

DO NOT OPEN

oh shit i forgot spoiler

VLC is ok.

little shill academia is garbage and tattun is a faggot with english so broken it rivals hiroshima

Vanilla is the best tag.

I have masturbated to Yostuba

Yuri is fucking shit.

This is objectively true

*record scratch*
*everyone stares at you*

Code Geass is overrated trash.

I'll bite.

What if you want to see it in it's best possible quality? (as you always should)

God this so much. Of all the issues with Erased's ending that wasn't one of them.

NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

hey hello 2017 ring a bell?

You're triggering something in my pants alright

youre pretty good at this

Did I win?

TRUTH!

Watching anime on your phone is very convenient .
Why bother downloading anime anyway when I could see it on practically any other anime site *shrugs*