#BlackExcellence

#BlackExcellence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
commercialappeal.com/story/news/government/city/2017/12/20/memphis-council-votes-immediately-remove-confederate-statues/960707001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i knew we could learn them capitialism, only took 300 years

Nice
Too bad they're still niggers, so they probably got screwed in the fine print

Take that slavery.

You forgot the part where the city sold the parks to the groups for $1,000.

i was gonna try to point out that the parks would have had to be private, but if true, this shit is what we used to execute people for

Wait, the mayor is selling public parks for 1000 bucks to his voter base?

Thats some next-level corruption, and i'm fucking brazillian.

burning cross on private land in public area when?

>removes statues of democrats from a city run by democrats in a state run by democrats
Good

Is Brazilian any good? I've never fucked Brazilian before.

A corrupt city government sold the parks for 1/1000 their value.

>Memphis being a wholly corrupted shit hole of a city

Wow, I'm truly shocked.

What i meant is "Thats some next-level corruption, and thats coming from a fucking brazillian"

Or would you need "As someone from the most corrupt country on earth, i never imagined that i'd be surprised by foreign corrupt politicians"

Let me know if you need a more chewed out attempt at communication, fellow 56%'er.

It was a joke monkey jesus christ

americans think brazil is a city in mexico, ignore thier ignorance.

CALLING ANY MEMPHIS POSTERS

WE CAN CHIP IN TO BUY A PARK UNDER THE PRETENSE WE WILL REMOVE THE STATUE. WE WILL BUT WE WILL ERECT A STATUE OF HITLER IN ITS PLACE.

PRIVATE. PROPERTY.

They just want to own the place they sell crack from.

This is a good leaf.

SECOND STEP. ALLOW THE HOMELESS TO SLEEP IN THE PARK WITH SHELTERS AND BLANKETS. TELL THEM THEY MUST DEFEND THE STATUE. IF THE CITY TAKES THE PARK, THEY WILL BE ATTACKING THE HOMELESS

THIRD AND FINAL STEP, LEAVE MEIN KAMPF AT THE SHELTERS, REDPILLING THE HOMELESS. CIVIL UNREST GROWS WITHIN THEM. WHEN THEY GET IMPRISSONED, THE REDPILL GROWS. MORE AND MORE CRIMINALS HATE JEWS.

That pol, is how we use weaponized homelessness to start our violent race war.

Tariq is truly retarded (check pic related at the bottom)
1/2

2/2

Figured you leafs would have learned by now, whenever the (((law))) plays into our hands, (((they))) just change the (((law))).

They won't tolerate your hitler statue out of principled integrity and commitment to property laws.

Happens all the time with nigger politicians.
Wanna know why Detroit is so fucked? Black mayors keep handing out sweet deals to their homies and mismanage everything

This guy was an utter venal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick

Holy shit Rhodesians really never do die
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

Oh hey this confirms that Detroit is our onw little slice of Zimbabwe

My God... it's perfect

should i ask if there are bulk orders of mein kampf available for a reasonable price? im not even sure how to get a crate of literally hitler shipped to my apt.

Coleman Young was mayor from 1974-94 and completely destroyed the city. His son tried to primary the incumbent just last year and now he's running for Conyers House seat. Absolutely incredible how Dems prop up these men despite their shortcomings just so they can call the Republicans racist

There are printers that bind and print books at appropriate sizes. A PDF with that would do way more. I actually think the homeless being redpilled would help. They have 0 to lose but lots to gain

well i just checked. who's got $15k?

>purchasing the FUCKING land to remove the statues
>assuming that removing the statues will do anything to help black people

Hey Sup Forums, when the race war comes and you obtain your white nationalism, can I join you? Be your token black dude in an area full of white people? I promise I won't have children with your white women. I just can't live with dumb niggers like this anymore, Sup Forums. I just can't.

Memphis is nigger central and the New Madrid fault will be the best thing that ever happened to that dump

Actually think about it a second.

What class has the least to lose? No job to fight for? No public opinion to lose? The homeless. If the homeless have someone to blame, they will, and they'll do it.

If the Jews fight it, they're shown as incompassionate and evil.

Good, too. Glad that failed race is living in squalor as they deserve.

im not sure weaponizing the homeless is gonna end well. i already cross the street if i see a few hanging around a gas station.

Also they're fucking crazy, a knifed up temple or mosque isn't behind their grasp

Why are black people more obsessed with statues of dead white people than actual black lives?

Don't worry user, we'll always need someone to work the fields.

Ah, so that's why there was more theft (and KFC garbage) in the area. Oh, and the jews helped too it seems.

>that failed race is living in squalor as they deserve.
that isn't true.
They don't deserve the life they have here.
And we don't serve having to put up with them.

They deserve their hunter-gatherer bullshit back in the sub-Saharan bush.

We deserve 100% white cities where people don't even lock their doors.

Looks like we'll need to take a loan from (((the bank)))

Kill all niggers NOW, white pride worldwide!

>LEAVE MEIN KAMPF AT THE SHELTERS
>Homeless people
>reading
good idea, but just put it on audiobook for them.

Gonna need a sauce for that. This is Bulgaria-tier.

>hurrr democraps are the real raycisss!
Sup Forums would've been a hardcore dem board if we lived 60 years ago.

Even better,cheap CD player and mein kampf

How much longer for personal responsibility?

wow a black person wasting his gibmes back to the government, shocking

Looks like I won't be using that rake today

either that or we get about half the homeless people there being Sup Forums in disguise as homeless all passing out the redpills verbally.

Ireland's beef is fucking shite and Dublin is chock full of heroin chasers and muzzies.

It would even make more sense to keep the statues so that the nigs can keep victimizing themselves and using those statues as reminders of the HORRIBLE THINGS THEY WENT THROUGH

it might as well be, spic nigger

>purchasing public parks

Is Tariq so retarded to think that you can just buy up public land at will? What a retarded nigger with a fake story.

>buying CITY parks

As long as you take out 5 or more of your retarded brethren, you'll be welcome. You apparently aren't a nigger, and are an actual black man, something rare to find these days.

At last, niggers abiding capitalism and freedom instead of robbing and wanting gibs from daddy government.

Shut the fuck up faggot

kill yourself shill rat

It's true

======
The City Council unanimously approved the sale of Health Science Park, home of Confederate Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, and its easement on Fourth Bluff Park, home of Confederate President Jefferson Davis, for $1,000 each to Memphis Greenspace Inc. Fourth Bluff, or Memphis Park, is owned by a group called The Overton Heirs.
==========

commercialappeal.com/story/news/government/city/2017/12/20/memphis-council-votes-immediately-remove-confederate-statues/960707001/

it was a non-profit that bought the park meaning rich white people paid for everything.

The Overton Heirs probably have a relative or friend from the hood on the city council. This is why Trump cut the Urban Block Grant, it's corrupt niggers stealing tax dollars. Nobody needs $50k for a few park benches

Nice try rabbi, old dems are /ourguys/

So let me get this straight. The city sold the parks to a non-profit nigger organization that's funded by the government?

So, it's as though they sold it to themselves?

> Start Sup Forums funding programs
>Form shell company
>Offer negro $1001 dollars
>Return statue

Cummon Sup Forums

Sadly enough, it is true. Rich white cucktard mayor plotted with rich cucktard white people and sold the land. Not sure about the legality of it yet, as it was not open bidding. Furthermore, the value of that property was worth much more than 1000$. Memphis should be renamed Cuckistan.

I think they are going to erect a huge black cock in place of it for Mayor Strickland and Senator Steve Cohen, and all the progressive by males to salivate to while being anally dominated by their black masters.

Steve Cohen lol

Homer Stokes. Uncanny

>>IS YOU IS OR IS YOU AIN'T MY CONSTITUENCY?!

D-did a fucking leaf just post this?
There is hope.

the garbage you can buy with food stamps these days, welfare reform now!

Typical liberal - he even whitewashed his OWN history.
>hurr durr it's wasn't OUR white guys! It was totally YOUR white guys!

I used to buy bottles MD 2020 when I was a the store and give them to the homeless guys around my neighborhood. Some nog crackhead stole some shit out of my car.
>mfw the homeless guys beat the shit out of him

I invented Orvilleposting. Thanks for keeping it alive.

>Thats some next-level corruption, and i'm fucking brazillian.

Kek

Your the second person I've seen in the last hour posting this picture, and the last was on /k/. Fuck you nigger.

I'm sure they will do the upkeep beautifully.

Seriously what the fuck is this. Within 3 minutes of each other you both posted a variant image of private pile from the same scene at slightly different second marks. How the fuck is this even possible.

I bet the city council sold it to them for like $1 just to avoid controversy

Yes, the property was sold to the country attorney so they could dig up a man's grave that the state told them to leave alone.

Stand Alone Complex.

>buy land holding MLK, Lincoln, etc. statues
>take them down

Yea I don't go on /k/ m-maybe more than one person has that pic?

He's got a point. let the niggers fucking die. Not just in Africa either, everywhere.

This was an illegal sale. They never made it public and dug up the grave within an hour.

a nigger's excellence is the white man's shit

Black men of class buy property before vandalising it.