>white people in indio central

>chile
>white

>white people
>white

Can you point to one?

>chile
>white

It's gotta be some Chile caste thing. There are no "white" people there.

>chile
>white
god I fucking wish

>chile
>white

one and only one

Looting diapers for your infant child.
LOCK THEM UP

>chile
>white

>chile
>white

This is now a
>Chile
>White
Thread

When (((white)))) people loot, it appears to be food/water, When niggers loot it is always either the necessary provisions of televisions, nike shoes or malt liquor to feed their children.

>chilean spanish bastards loot diapers
>niggers loot electronics and shoes

When white people are "looting" we're looting guns, ammo, and food because something went seriously wrong.

>being this desperate
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>chile
>white

Where are the white people in this photo?

Also that's a pharmacy. Those people are probably looking medicine and shit they need for survival, not stereos and TVs. Proving South Americans, while not remotely white, are still far above niggers.

>Chile
>White

Chile is a nation of brown and ugly manlets who speak with the most disgusting spanish accent in existence.

>chile
>white

I'm half Chilean and can confirm we are just pale spics.

>visiting chile with my 5 8 qtpie chilean gf
>She was literally taller than 98% of their male population
Heh no wonder she worships my white balls.

>>white people don't lo-
ok anything at all like the shitskin savages that were looting in Chile.

Go back
also
>pale
Nope, they are Mexico tier

Umm, I’ve met a handful of Chileans. I considered them white, whiter than a lot of (((whites)))

But I’ve never heard them call themselves white, I’m pretty sure this is cultural appropriation maybe?

Leave Canada you brown spic maggot

FPBP
Taking necessities to live instead of dragging around useless shit.

Is it any less wrong for a man to steal a loaf of bread to feed his starving family than it is for a man to steal a tv to entertain his bored family? The capital sees no such moral distinction, and by extension neither do his lackeys in the legislature or his jackel enforcers.

>chile
>white

>chile
>white
The only thing Chileans are good for is looking cute while shouting "CHI LE LE LE LE~" in the most girly way possible.

>chile
>white
i fucking wished dude

there's probably an excuse why most europeans didnt come to chile just because there was the andes mountains or going through the south at extremely cold temperature so there really wasnt any europeans that wanted to take the risk

When a swarthy, slant-eyed mongrel steals from a swarthy, slant-eyed mongrel, one is white, and the other is a PoC.

Mutts are not white. Pretty simple, isnt it?

You have been visited by the
>Chile
>White
Thread
Good laughs will come to you, but only if you post
>Chile
>White
in this thread

>chile
>con carne

Lmfao

Well, shit. You heard it, boys- not only is Chile white, but we're not allowed to complain anymore when black people loot.

>Chile
>White

Fuck off argensimio

Behold The result of 10 years of public Burger school Spanish class

We will give all Chileans free helicopter rides to concentration camps where they will be turned into cute girls and given away as wives to lonely nerds from /r9k/.

no it was because you had fertile Argentina and Brazil vs nice looking but shitty ass mountains, Argentina would have been a world power if it were not for retarded italians ruining Argentina like they ruined Italy forcing the government to do nothing for 100 years but attempt to prevent the country from turning into a banana republic that ended up happening anyway.

>Argentine
>doubting someones whiteness

Go lose the falklands again.

>Chile
>White

Love the title
>“Proves”

Which means that examples are so unavailable, that one has to search for proof that it exists. Blacks just do it all the time. So great that you caught us honkeys for once.

Also, Chile isn’t white.

Pic not related

>Chile
>white

Behold the result of 20+ years of public Burger school English comprehension class.

White people loot all the time.

I just got looted by a white man today in fact. I have a bunch of soda cans in a trash bag in my backyard and some white guy comes to my backyard and loots them. A white guy tried to sell me some stolen Bluetooth headsets today.

This is what happens every winter in California. It gets flooded with degenerate homeless white people from other states coming here for the milder winter to commit crimes and loot from peoples back yards.

>see! White people loot too!
So confirmed that blacks loot?

>W

>Chile
>White

My numerals show that your country will cease to exist in 20 years.

>this will never happen

>some criminal died, lets loot!
vs
>buildings are collapsing and my family may starve, I have to loot!
wew lad

My family works, fuck you. I do what I want. The real enemy is the Jews, they distract us by creating race wars. It's not the blacks faults they live in shitty ghettos and think watching the news on a shitty tv is "woke" Democrats did this on purpose. I can gaurantee after a few years they will be properly woke.

Boom.

Fail. Op is a fag.

Keep changing the subject fagget.

>Chile
>White

I'm white in skin colour. Bet you're a manlet.

SPBP

First was a close second

>mocking someones else's education
>misspelling faggot.

kek. I win nigger.

>Chile
>white

>the whitest thing about chileans is the wedding dress they wear when being auctioned off to some user
Just imagine

This

>burger school.
>Ten years of Spanish
>Thinking BurgerLand actually requires second language.

>chile
>white

>white

>Press 2 for Spanish
You got assimilated by mexicans indians mate.

>because he is insane
Kek

NOW!

I wanna fuck that porg so hard

He misspelled it on purpose you dumb burger

Chile > White.... get the fuck out of here
> stealing pampers and baby formula. Ohhh the shame..ohhh the horror.

Stealing a TV doesn't magically give you cable, you still need to pay for the subscription

>chili
>white

>Chileans
>White

>he has to pay for cable

We usually do three, four years tops. And its after language comes easy. We start around 13.

Jumping on the
>Chile
>White
bandwaggon.

That said,
fpbp

What for?
I mean whats the point?
90% of Burgers never leave their own state much less travel abroad.

>chile
>white

>Chile
>White
Left can't satire or do meme

came here to say this.
verbatim.

There's nothing wrong with stealing from big corporations, specially multinational ones

Now, stealing from workers or small business is nigger tier and a sin

So when we go to Cancun we can ask for cerveza.

What's the point of having submarines if you just lose them.

well played sir.

embezzlement of public funds.

Money laundry

Hypocrisy levels ITT are through the roof.

ahahahahaha

Hahaha look at those brown skinned whites

>chile
>white