Why does Sup Forums think Semitic speaking peoples were blonde haired blue eyed aryans?

Why does Sup Forums think Semitic speaking peoples were blonde haired blue eyed aryans?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtu.be/MoJQbPPFEHw
newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah#Oral_history
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know that persian language is Indo European, don't you?

no one on Sup Forums thinks that champ

>Babylonian
>Assyrian
>Phoenician
>Indo european

you're no aryan Chaim

The Egyptians weren't semitic you dumb inbred Jew.

Afro-asiatic
We can draw linguistic connections between their language and others in the group, such as berber and arabic.

The Egyptians are still not semitic.

Why are Jewish people so desperate? is it because you are inbreds who let smelly old men eat their childrens foreskins?

Bottom line is, they were closer genetically to other desert peoples than Germanics.

Wonder how long it will take for this thread to turn into amerimutts larping as white super nationalists without knowing basic racial knowledge

White nationalisnts with insecurities WE Wuzzing everything
I even found a burger saying the the Indus river civilization was a Germanic civilization

>Bottom line is, they were closer genetically to other desert peoples than Germanics.

Why the fixation on Germanics in particular?

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

Jews and Arabs are not great civilisation builders. They are civilisation wreckers. They are inbred and lame.

Germanic or White? There's a subtle difference.

Interestingly enough, the inferior animals that live in South Asia didn't know about the existence of the Indus Valley civilisation until Humans discovered it (Charles Masson of British East India company).

I always find it very interesting that non-Whites gush over civilisations that MIGHT have been connected to their ancestors while throwing racial abuse at Whites, yet very often the only reason these animals know about these civilisations is because of White explorers and archaeologists.
It really demonstrates that you cannot have any kind of peaceful and rational relationship with non-Whites because they cannot psychologically live truthfully and honestly with others. Everything is about status and jockying for position over other people (including their own), which is why their societies tend to be horrible hell holes with neglected children, elderly and disabled people and corpses littering the street.

These dirty people need to be FLUSHED out of our societies and if they cause any trouble in future they ought to be WIPED OUT.

>haplogroups
Shared ancestors that far back is irrelevant

So do you believe the Mesopotamian civilizations were blonde haired and blue eyed?

+1

>Shared ancestors that far back is irrelevant

Then the whole thread is irrelevant.
The point is, among the ancient Egyptians there were people that could be considered to be White.
The Egyptians were NOT "semitic" people.

>here we go again
Indus river was not white

They were indoAryan which means north Indian
The region has had a constant line of great civilizations to come out from it,
This was a'll happening when whites where living in stick huts
The region was a massive intellectual base as well
Giving us the concept of the zero, and other mathematical ideas

They were afro-asiatic, the linguistic evidence confirms this puts them closer to the people of north Africa and the middle east than Europeans.

Egypt was Semitic
It mixed with African Nubians
Haplogroups doesn't correlate with phenotype so it's harder to tell

Yeah and we found gene to prove it. With a knock out study of course.

Why did they speak a Semitic language?

Kikes controlled their media. Any more stupid questions?

>Not a argument

Semitic is a linguistic/cultural group it does not mean "Jew"

Show me white Semites.

Right, it was an actual fact. Unlike what you fake news peddlers try to push

Jews are whiter looking semites than Somalis

>not an argument
You are just digging your head in the sand and basically ignoring any argument by calling out the jew
It just shows the mental gymnastics needed to understand what you tards believe

If jews controlled your media you'd probably speak kike too.

Jews aren't all semtic and somalians are not at all semtic
If you consider Arabs to be white
Then you have a white semtic

Speak kike?
You mean Hebrew
What are you on about

>If you consider Arabs to be white

Why would I do that?

indo aryan was a sub group of indo european you stupid nigger

>You mean Hebrew

No I mean kike

Where else would you find a white Semites
Jews are a religious group
A LOT of Jews have Slavic and German mixes due to 3000 years of diaspora
You can't point at s blond blue eye' d jewand call here a semtic

What does a Catholic nose look like?

Indo European is a mother lanugae group of all most all major languages on the planet
Please don't fucking claim it was a white creation fucking stupid mutt

>where else would you find a white Semites
>You can't point at s blond blue eye' d jewand call here a semtic

You're English is shit.

Phonepostin
But please continue to ignore my arguments

>what is an ethno-linguistic group

I'm convinced at this point youre either a retard or just baiting

>please continue to ignore my arguments

You ignored my whole post

Indo European family is what happens when the steppe nomads speaking the first indo European Lang spread to colonized most of Europe the middle East and India
You and me are the same race
Just with very different phenotypes
Indo European languages came from these people groups being isolated from each other and having their language evolve differently
It ain't s white finding

>They were indoAryan which means north Indian

The indo-Europeans are confirmed to be White people you dumb brown turd.

>The region has had a constant line of great civilizations to come out from it,

Dumb non-Whites didn't know about it until a White man discovered it.

>This was a'll happening when whites where living in stick huts

"wah wah, we used to be smarter than you but now we are third world stinky savages that want to live in White countries and we have low IQ's wah".
Don't act like you know anything about White history you dumb savage animal.

>The region was a massive intellectual base as well

Which is why you got conquered by Aryans.

>Giving us the concept of the zero, and other mathematical ideas

The concept of zero didn't originate in India LOL.

It's still not semitic you dumb turd monster. Language =/= racial similarities either.
Think of how many of you NIGGERS speak a human language. Does that make you human?

Shut up and stop crying you DUMB NIGGER. I've provided genetic evidence of there being similarities between Europeans and ancient egyptians. We don't even need ancient Egypt for our hall of fame. Our civilisations, the ones created by our IMMEDIATE ancestors dominate the world. They dominate so massively that non-Whites consider it a form of CRUEL PUNISHMENT to be denied entry into our lands.

>Egypt was Semitic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
hahahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
No.

because green and blue eyed blonde and dark haired scots and nordics are lost tribes of israel as is increasingly well documented, gaelic sounds exactly like hebrew

>random brown people from india somehow snatched the language of indo europeans thousands of miles away from them in russia and the caucauses

Its almost like they brought society to the poos or something

At least the burger puts up coherent arguments

You stupid cunts
Can you not read
The colonized these areas
We didn't take it from them
We decent from them
You and me are the same race

>You and me are the same race

That can't be true because you're a nigger

can you not read? The indo europeans (WHITE) brought civilization, language and culture to fucking india you retard, thats pretty well established

>It's still not semitic you dumb turd monster.
I never said they were you idiot
French and Germans are european, but Germans are not French. Don't you understand?

>Germans are not French.

But they are. That's why they have the same name.

Indo europeans were not white
It was so far back that most likely looked like the original people's Modern Iranians
K.

youtu.be/MoJQbPPFEHw

Like modern Iranians
Since white you people claim came from mixing with Neanderthals in Europe

???

He's not wrong Aramaic became a lingua franca of the ancient middle east and was spoken by many people people Semitic and not.

>most likely

Sure

Just STFU and get in the oven you filthy diarrhoea-coloured weasel.

????

His arguments are coherent. His argument is wrong.
The ancient egyptians were not semitic.
THE FUCKING THREAD.
IS CALLED.
FUCKING.
"WHY DOES POL THINK SEMITIC SPEAKING PEOPLES WERE BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED ARYANS"
AND POSTS A FUCKING PICTURE
OF FUCKING ANCIENT EGYPT

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND DALDIP?

NO DUMB FAGGOT
YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF EGYPT
WHY? YOU STUPID GAY?

Love you too daddy
Then give me a photo of the first indo Aryans
We can only speculate about their race since it was literally thousands of years ago
For all we know they had green skin
But we can make a estimate by just looking at migration maps
And it's most likely Iranians or the first Iranians looked like the indo Europeans

????
And what do you take from this
You can find blue eyes in India as well

>Then give me a photo of the first indo Aryans

That is seriously impossible

it means this

>Indo europeans were not white
It was so far back that most likely looked like the original people's Modern Iranians

is not true. did you forget that quick?
Also, you can find that in india because the GENES were spread a bit there.

That's why I am saying most likely
We have no concrete evidence of anything we are debating here

NOT NINEVEHHHHHHHHHHH

Well then, how about let's not go around assuming anything then?

Spread there when they came here to colonize
At the same time they went to to Europe and the Levant and Europe
Also
Indo europeans can be white if you consider Iranians to be white

>puts foot down on the stupid non-White animals neck.

As you can see fellow Whites, this .... creature, is not motivated by logical nor education, but pure instinctual hostility towards White people.
It has no clue what it is talking about, it just feels a desperate compulsion to attack White people, grasping at anything that its primitive mind thinks might be useful towards this particular end.

Let this serve as a reminder to you all that we are not fighting an ideological war, but, a war of biological imperatives.

>puts a bullet in the screeching animals head.

>we wuz aryanz n sheeit
What even is a Sri Lanka? Oh it was colonized by whites.

Ancient indo aryans are genetically the same as they are in their current region blue eyes evolved somewhere in northern Jordan. Pinkish white skin evolved somewhere near Croatia. All of the various groups however can be traced from a cultural standpoint to India who brought and spread civilization to these regions based off migration patterns.

>leaf
:^) you got me lad

How about I give you a photo of sri lanka instead?

>newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
>So he and his colleagues were not expecting to find signs of western Eurasian genes in 32 individuals belonging to a variety of Khoisan tribes. “I think we were shocked,” says Reich
>The cultural implications are complex and potentially uncomfortably close to European colonial themes. “I actually am not sure there’s any population that doesn’t have west Eurasian [DNA],” says Reich

Also, mitochondrially, almost every population on the planet has mutations that define H2 - a European haplogroup. It looks as if all populations descend from Europoids admixed with some type of ape or another.

This race of blue-eyed blonds (And red heads) sailed the globe, and built pyramids on at least three continents.

>spread there when they came to colonize

yes, in which they also brought civilization

>indo europeans can be white if you consider
iranians white

The non muslim non majority-semitic admixture ones are white, but why is that the main requirement for indo europeans to be white? if they have majority semitic blood then they are not iranian/persian.

The "Aryan = blonde hair blue eyes" is (((revisionist history))) psy ops

Obama speaks english, an indo-european language, therefore he is aryan white

So Arabs are not white by Iranians are?
Also they didn't bring us civilization
They were nomadic people
They settled thousands and thousands of years ago
Civilizations only showed up around 4K BC

labels like arab and iranian get pointless when you enter the middle east, like i said

The non muslim non majority-semitic admixture ones are white

Being an 'arab' is one thing, but there are specimens that can pass as white because they are NOT fully semitic. Why is this concept so hard for you to understand?

>The non muslim non majority-semitic admixture ones are white
No there not dude, im a Turkish Kurd and trust me we're not white.

Those specimens you see on tv are not native
Most come from the Muslim white slave trade

Biji biji

>this
The ottomans used to kidnap eastern European women and sell them into marriage throughout the region.

Turks are not white, kurds are, you must have some other unknown semitic blood in you if youre not white.

Who said anything about tv? And indo european groups exist in that area, such as the pashtuns.

Pashtung
Really
Those guys have Greek admix from Alexandrian times and Soviet force migrations
That's all

They are an iranian ethnic group, and stop acting like this is all some recent thing like in the soviet times.

Pic is the Chachapoyas;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoya_culture
>These comments have led to claims, not supported by Cieza de León's chronicle, that the Chachapoyas were blond-haired and European in appearance

The Paiutes record genociding a race of redheads;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah#Oral_history
>According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants
>The Si-Te-Cah and the Paiutes were at war, and after a long struggle a coalition of tribes trapped the remaining Si-Te-Cah in Lovelock Cave. When they refused to come out, the Indians piled brush before the cave mouth and set it aflame. The Si-Te-Cah were annihilated

And Australian aboriginal males display Y-haplogroup I and R;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5)
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

If S, H, V, U, R1b and I were all native to Australia, then Europe appears to be a truncated version of Australian mtDNA and Y diversity, and Australia appears to be a gene pool where H, V, U, R1b and I went extinct. This would also explain why type A blood is common in Australian natives;

>anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

No im nearly entirely iranian kurdish with less than 10% greek admixture. I have blue eyes but my skin is brown-olive. I was born and raised in maine and nobody thought I was white and its cause im not. White people have pinkish skin. No one in the mid east has that unless their racemixed with slavs

>you need blue eyes blond hair and snow white skin to be white
shareblue revisionist pls go

Y-haplogroup I was present in ancient Australia and migrated to Europe, this would explain the geographic distribution of bloodtype A - R1b is also present in north America, where type A blood is also found at high frequency. Since Y-haplogroup I is upstream of R1b1, this implies that the last common ancestor of I and R possessed 'Europoid' characteristics - this would explain Mungo man's gracility. That ancestor is IJK, and since Y-haplogroups G and H are present in populations with Europoid characteristics, the last common ancestor of G, H and IJK had to have Europoid characteristics - Y-haplogroup GHIJK.

Coincidently, GHIJK, the descendent of F, has never been found in any living male or any remains. F came out of Africa 70,000 years ago, and the absence of GHIJK implies that all it's descendents outbred it, everywhere on the planet. The geographic spread of bloodtype A+ probably displays the spread of the Europoid phenotype by around 50,000 years ago. This is also the strongest evidence that bloodtype A+ is associated with Y-haplogroups R1b1 and I, and mt-haplogroups H, S, V and U.

If Thoth arrived in Egypt 16,000 years ago, it implies that he did so as a refugee from the global Mutian empire which collapsed following the deluge. Yet, Plato records that the Atlantians invaded around 9,360BC - 4,640 years later. As well, Ammianus Marcellinus cites Timagenes when he claims that the Gauls came from "islands and lands beyond the Rhine" - which could mean Britain, Ireland, Scandinavia or perhaps Iceland. It could also mean that the Gauls came from the south, up along the west African coast - which is covered with R1b individuals. As well, the Celts believed themselves to be descended from the Dioscorti - a pair of twins who came up out of the ocean.

Skull shape.

I dont have white skin, thats literally the defination of being white. Here's a pic of some Kurds in Turkey, do they look white to you? I've been to both Iran and Turkey on an almost yearly basis as a kid and as bad as everyone there wants to be white they're not.

Shit I didnt upload it.

Afroamerican = indo europeans

did you read none of what i posted