Dragon Ball Super

Bets on which God of Destruction has the biggest cock?
>inb4 one of them is a woman
False. It's a tranny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPIGt5fpysM
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post best waifu

WHERE'S THE LEAKS

Reminder that the OP is a retarded newfag

your mom cause she destroys your dad's ass lel

Rate Super as a follow-up series to Z so far, Sup Forums.

>being this mad that a thread was made before he could rush to the scene himself
Not this time, bud. And I'm not a newfag, I've been here all week.

Worse than GT.

Reminder that Vegetto will have the proper green earrings in the manga.

Reminder to do your duty and report. Don't forget to sage when posting in cancer threads like this one either.

>Vegetto
>DBS manga

Pick one

Oh I already did.

Are you implying it won't be in the upcoming chapters user?

Pretty sweet art t b q h

Me wants some more Shida.

So guys, do you remember that time when Lupin the Third disguised himself as Vegeta back on the Namek Saga?

I liked that filler episode.

this scene was alright, lots of hit or miss.
1) temp/speed is horrible
2) no spirit sword battle

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Episode 57's small cut was better imo.

ZAMASU/ 10
I only liked the zamasu arc so far, but it is still vetter than GT that I could never finish watching even as a kid.

Goku and Black have yet to fight in the manga and that makes me more assblasted than ever.
>Black will be jobbed by Vegeta once again
Toyotaro, you're supposed to be /ourguy/. Don't do this.

>tfw we'll never get scenes like these again

youtube.com/watch?v=JPIGt5fpysM

>Boo can fix its clothes
>he can heal its injuries too

>did both things at same time here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TORIYAMA MADE A MISTAKE

Goku will fight Black fused with Zamasu

Don't worry, Goku and Vegeta will fight again and it will be 3-0.

dead waifu

>those trips

never mind that. i just like how black actually looks identical to goku in the manga

Use this one.

oh nice. thanks user

You know, some people say that the flamboyant quality of Black in the anime is what made him special. Personally, I never liked it. He reminded me too much of Frieza, even right down to the "subarashi" line. Sure, Frieza never gloated about beauty, but give him an opportunity and I'm sure he'd do it.

I like that manga Black is a savage, a complete contrast to Zamasu. Just shows how much the cells of a Saiyan effected him.

dead thread

REMINDER

Those are yours?

no

mean to reply

damn dafuq that shit is cheap.

Reminder, Goku is fucked

>Lorax is called "Toppo" from "pot"
>Ayy is called "Jiren" from "range"

>Pride Troopers names come from items used to cook up vegetables because they will tear the saiyans apart

>Toppo also comes from "Rosso di Toppo" wine because Lorax will become Hakaishin at the end of the arc

Reminder that Toppo will become a Future GoD after this Arc ultimately replacing the Clown GoD of U11.
Reminder that he is also named after an alcoholic drink much like the other GoD's names.
borgoditoppo.it/en/products/the-wine-and-the-cellar.html

So if the Clown is going to retire, does this suggest that he may be the strongest?

These "Reminder" posts are getting old

Every GoD has to retire at one point who knows how many GoD's Whis taught.

evry day till you rike et user (raughs)

Wut? Whis only taught Beerus. Every GoD is taught by the angel assigned to them.

>Vermoud is going to retire
>so may be the strongest

>Whis only taught Beerus.
>Source: my ass

It's common sense..? You can't be this retarded, can you?

OK user I'll take this as bait because (You) can't be this retarded

You're both misunderstanding each other.
Whis may or may not have taught many GoDs before Beerus we don't know.
One of you is thinking the other is talking about GoDs from other universes.

So what you're saying is, you ARE this retarded. Well, fuck me. Guess I'll have to explain it to you.

Nothing in the series suggests that Whis has trained any GoD outside of Universe 7's. Each GoD is given an angel as both their attendants and masters. I don't know where you got that shit headcanon from, but for your own sake, don't share it again.

>Nothing in the series suggests that Whis has trained any GoD outside of Universe 7's.
We're hypothesising GoDs before Beerus within U7 ya dummy.

You never specified in any of your posts, autismo. Maybe you should next time instead of making yourself look like a retard.

I'm not him and it's common sense idiot.

No the fuck it wasn't.How can you be this dense? I don't care if you aren't samefag, you're just as equally retarded.

If you're talking about Whis you're obviously talking about U7 retard.

Dear Mr.Toriyama don't post this cutesy fartsy stuff now gtfo 4chennel you geezer and work for my amusement

Holy fuck, I'm actually getting mad from your stupidity right now. I hate you so much. Fuck you.

I said Whis only taught Beerus, as EACH GoD of DIFFERENT universes are assigned their OWN angels.

>I said Whis only taught Beerus, as EACH GoD of DIFFERENT universes are assigned their OWN angels.
No shit sherlock.

Now is it getting through your thick head? About time. Dumb shit.

goku was really lucky that he inherited Bardock's hairline.

things could have been different...

You still don't get it do you?
This user said
>who knows how many GoD's Whis taught.
Then you when on an autistic rant about angels and GoDs of other universes.
OBVIOUSLY we're not talking about them you autistic retard.

Quite you or I'll make you job harder than Vegeta and Gohan combine in the Universal Tournament of Power.

>never specified
>we were talking about them the whole time!!!
Tell me again how much of a retard you are.

>being this retarded
wew lad

I'm not him and it's basic common sense, nothing for you to get into an autistic fit over. You're the one crying over assumptions you retard.
I'm done with you, I tried to help clear up something so pathetically easy to understand but all I got was a dumb ningen crying more after I spelt out some basic reading comprehension shit.

Why is this retarded? If an user is talking about Whis training who knows how many GoDs before Beerus, why do retards go on a rant about other universes? Obviously the discussion is about previous GoDs that could have pre existed Beerus.

>ningen
And that's where I win. As if I hadn't already.

Vegeta, I am your father!
Join me, and together we can rule timespace as father and son.

>Had to have basic shit spelt out for him because he's a dumb babby
>"winning" an argument
Yep you're autistic as fuck.

you didn't say anything about pre beerus though you dummy

That wasn't me and anyone with some basic common sense would obviously put that together and not assume we're talking about other angels you retard.

This.

That user has zero reading comprehension.

anyone have a good version of this?

>REEEEEEEEE
I thought you weren't going to give me anymore (You)'s user? Accept that you lost.

here

How is someone trying to calm down an autistic raging retard with some basic reading comprehension the one being called out?
Is this backwards day?

Reposting names because some people don't know about most recent news

Universe 1
Creation: Anat
Destruction: Iwen
Angel: ???

Universe 2
Creation: ???
Destruction: Jerez

Universe 3
Creation: Air
Destruction: Mosco

Universe 4
Creation: Cle
Destruction: Quitela

Universe 5
Creation: Ogma
Destruction: Arak

Universe 6
Creation: ???
Destruction: Champa
Angel: Vados

Universe 7
Creation: Shin
Destruction:: Beerus
Angel: Whis

Universe 8
Creation: Ill
Destruction: Liquir

Universe 9
Creation: Rō
Destruction: Sidra
Angel: Mohi'ito

Universe 10
Creation: Gowasu
Destruction: Rumoosh

Universe 11
Creation: Kai
Destruction: Vermoud
Angel: Marcarita

Universe 12
Creation: Agu
Destruction: Geen

Multiverse itself
Creation: Tori-bot
Destruction: "Zenō"
Angel: "Grand Priest"

you know you keep saying "not me" like that's helping out your samefagging

Reminder that super is no canon that includes the anime and manga what the true canon after my work in the manga is "The Adventures of Lava Gokou" the manga artist who will draw the manga for me is dicasty my true successor.

>because it's not like i could go on mspaint or use my browser tool to remove the (you) or anything..
the jig is up bud

>Iwen
Anagram wise it works but pronunciation wise Iwen is shit. It should be more like Iwan. イワン=ワイン

>screenshots to disprove samefagging
>as if that means anything

thanks user, obviously I'm a blind fag

It doesn't matter if you don't believe me, the point is I came to help you two understand each other because clearly you fucking retards were having a miscommunication and you were getting worked up over nothing.
I helped clear it up and then you come and attack me just because you had no reading comprehension.
Just accept the fact I helped your retarded ass and just move on.

except the only one wrong here from what i can tell was you user and then you went on a retarded rampage once that other user pointed out your mistake

I can't wait for the Giga Dark Trunks Dark arc
its just so cool that his temperature becomes ultra negative and he learns to use the Special Laser Beam Tank Gun Blaster to do more ice than Cold Dark Mega Vegeta and his double-barreled icecream dispenser

What mistake? What rampage? I pointed it out user was obviously talking about U7 if he's talking about Whis. Anyone with half a brain understands that without jumping to other universes and GoDs.

I still don't understand which anons are fighting which user about what exactly
all I hear is
>you retard
>no u retard
>u biggest retard
>no u autistic retard

I can't handle this picture

that post said something about the other universes pedro so they obviously weren't only talking about u7
you can leave now

Some user wrote >Every GoD has to retire at one point who knows how many GoD's Whis taught.

Then the raging retard assumed he was talking about other GoDs from other universes here Now he's mad at me after correcting him with basic reading comprehension that the initial user was clearly talking about previous GoDs before Beerus started his occupation.

ITT: People having a simple misunderstanding, but since it's the internet, they resort to calling each other retarded

Can you fuck off with your crying?

should say which is very very very hot