Now that I have your attention by simply posting an image of a black guy...

Now that I have your attention by simply posting an image of a black guy. I just wanted to remind you to stay on Sup Forums and keep your political whining off of the other boards. Thank you!

that nigger did catch my attention.

Thanks for the bump! Let's make sure this stays on the front page so all the Sup Forums posters can see it.

You realise you just did what you're enjoining us not to do?

No

Thanks for the bump! No idea what you're talking about, what boards are dedicated to asking other boards to keep their shit where it belongs?

the black stole my phone but you stole my sides lmao .. I was thinking, "well there's some coalburner paid the toll thread "

Thanks for bumping my thread! It would be really nice if all Sup Forums posters can see this, it's very important to stop the cancer at the source.

WE NEED Sup Forums RAIDS ALL OVER Sup Forums. MILLIONS TO BE GASSED

OP is trying to make us relax around blacks, don't fall for it

Thanks for bumping, every bump moves us towards Sup Forums being a better place with less underage forced memes and cancer.

Thanks for the bump! No not at all, hate niggers as much as you want just make sure to keep it on Sup Forums!

Ne-ayylmao

Sup Forums is inside every white man and there's nothing you can do about it.
What's your board?

>steals your bicycle, women and attention
Pssshh, nuthin personnel, cracka

sew yew bee saiyan wii wuz pictures n sheeit

Not true but thanks for the bump! I browse multiple boards and each of them is clearly infected with cancerous shitposting from this board. It has become very obvious that the terrible forced memes in this ridiculous echochamber are spilling out into other boards and making them worse. It's fine if you want a safe space on Sup Forums just make sure you stay here and keep all of your horrible shitposting here where it's safe and free of actual discourse.

Here
Have a bump

Thanks man! That is a pretty funny, original, thought provoking and all around creative image you have there. Just make sure you keep it on Sup Forums where it belongs!

You are not a man. Don't you realize that if Sup Forums sees this will be more raids in your cuckboards?
Bump

You're welcome!

Sup Forums bitching about the Sup Forums boogeyman again cause they don't like niggers either?

Thanks for the reminder OP.
I try not to be too autistic and 88 sperg in other areas, but I cant speak for the the rest of the spergs.

Bumping because I approve of OP's reverse psychology.

Thanks for the bump! I want Sup Forums to see this it's just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is not a political website and that we don't want this shit on other boards, also raiding is against the rules!

>reverse psychology
Good one

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

As if you faggots don't post degenerate shit on pol all the time. Nice projection

He's right tho Sup Forums is my main board but sometimes I get tired of the constant mut, nu-numale, race mixing, or racism
Sometimes I want to talk about cars or history without some Sup Forums tard going off calling people cucks and spouting Sup Forums memes

Damn now we are gaining some traction guys! Just don't forget you're here in your safe space to be contained, a containment board doesn't work if you go outside of it so make sure to stay on Sup Forums thanks! Also, no reverse psychology here! I am trying to speak in a manner that I think will get across my point clearly and succinctly to the average 12 year old Sup Forums poster! Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Turn you fucking oven light off you fucking ape! shits going to burn out!

What "forced" meme did we hurt your feelings with?
>obvious /po/ detected
Hitler origami was YOUR IDEA.

Thanks for bumping! This used to be possible on Sup Forums but with the huge influx of normie underage redditors that flock over to Sup Forums so they can say nigger without being banned this has unfortunately become a rare occurrence. Do your part by keeping your retarded, shitty cancer here on your horrible homeboard you retarded shit eating faggot!

That’s NeYo. Niggers.

Thanks for the bump! You've got it all wrong Sup Forums shitposting only hurts my feelings in the since that it is sad to see an interesting place like Sup Forums devolve into a tumblr esque echochamber shit hole with horrible forced memes! I'm all about Freedom of Speech but Sup Forums is annoying as fuck and everyone here is cancer!

Thanks for bumping! No bait here friend, being completely serious! It's up to us that give a shit about Sup Forums to try and keep the cancer in its place so the majority of boards can have quality discussion without being infested by underage forced meme shitposting!

Bump

Thanks man, this guy knows whatsup. Its up to us to keep the cancer in it's place.

>he doesn’t realize that the ancient sages of wisdom are being used against him

Maybe but I dont expect the average underage newfag Sup Forumstars to even know what sage is or does so I'm not too worried about it! I'm especially glad the mods don't give a flying fuck about this place if this thread was on any other board it would have been deleted forever ago! At least the mods know this place is just a containment board.