DEFEND THIS SHIT HOLE AMERICAFAGS!

liveleak.com/view?i=08f_1514326890

Imagine what it friggin' SMELLS like!

>Shocking number of Homeless people- Downtown Los Angeles at Christmas day.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=08f_1514326890
youtube.com/watch?v=ckWiQRsT-IE
youtube.com/watch?v=4lriF4GpcmE
citylab.com/equity/2017/10/berlin-has-been-paying-migrants-to-go-away/544484/
dw.com/en/berlin-homeless-face-eviction-for-refugees/a-19025492
huffingtonpost.com/entry/dachau-holocaust-concentration-camp-houses-homeless-people-and-refugees_us_560aeefbe4b0af3706de47d4
youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4
archive.is/yjIDm
archive.is/Gs1rJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

California is paradise.

The absolute dream of Germany!

>Helly jelly non-cali faggots
Sorry you can't live in the greatest state in the union faglords.

How are tents not homes?

Defend what? Think I give a shit if a bunch of spics are homeless?

I do, 15% of it's nice, the other 85% is a shit hole.

Looks like Portland with 10x more black people

>liveleak.com/view?i=08f_1514326890
thats fuckin la dude. it is the shithole of humanity. this is what you get when you subsidize laziness.

most o the hobos in LA are quarantined to that area, otherwise known as Skid Row, all of the people who live there are either on crack or mentally ill

This only happens in large particularly liberal cities.

>LA
the perfect reason to build the damn wall and deport all spics
California is more of a Mexican state than it is a US state at this point

No one is defending homeless, probably not here at least. A lot of those people in LA might have a bad turn of luck, lost job, divorce, drugs, not enough money to even leave the area. And if they left where would they go? They're are homeless in Arizona too. Some choose to stay, others don't have choice, some live with mental illness or kids in a 2-door sedan. It's a complicated issue and CA Democrats rather impeach Trump

why is that? is it because their policies create the problem? or is that the policies cater to and attract them to the city? serious question

looks legitimately dystopian
would never go anywhere near that city

Both. Unironically.

Attract them first, and the sustaining policies follow. Liberal voters, which are found in cities, are likely to vote for this.

its shit here.

looks like colorado springs

God, I hadn't been downtown in years and was amazed how AWFUL its become. It was always dirty, but fuck they just set up shop across blocks. All the businesses have been sacrificed for these wastes of skin. Still, I would rather liver here than any podunk little shitville in Virginia or Nebraska. I am a software developer and live comfortably because of it. Just don't be poor and LA is a great town to live in.

I have lived in California my entire life. It wasn't like this even 5 years ago. Back in the 80s there were homeless people, but never like this.

I blame unregulated capitalism, and illegal immigration. its a free for all here. if they just enforced immigration laws things wouldn't be as bad, but they keep forcing everyone to live around shit, trash, litter, drugs, just pieces of shits who shouldn't belong here.

Best thing to do, save your money and MOVE out of the state entirely. This is going to be my end goal and we have already made plans here to move away to the east coast.

Sure importing thousands of mexicans who cant speak english will fix this problem!

>googlemaps
>type in 6th street and towne avenue los angeles
>street view
post your best find

good post user. I am just wondering how this status is ignored almost entirely. I would move to the US in a heartbeat but you won't find such a place in Germany.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ckWiQRsT-IE

This is what a high-tax, high cost-of-living, and deeply blue state can provide.

That's why I live where it snows

What is so much better in LA than in other semi big cities in other states?

Dude fuck living in California, I visit Maryland every year, and really for me it all comes down to the weather, and cold weather is something you get used to, in fact it makes you stronger and more active, at least it did for me. people are nicer in towns with less population, they are not inconsiderate assholes. i was amazed the first time i visited, you walk inside a supermarket and there is like nobody there, no lines, people are nice. no traffic, people pull over to the side to let you go ahead. going to your job doesn't take 2 hours for 15 miles either.

The weather, first off. Probably a lot of charities and gibs as well compounding the problem.

Holy shit dude you said homeless people but its just niggers. Scared me for a bit.

Homeless aren't going to freeze to death in LA and the lapd is cucked after Rodney king, in new York this wouldn't happen especially after the whole guilani quality of life crack down 17 years ago

Is that Paris?

you have more access to things, you can buy any type of food within minutes to your door, the weather is nearly perfect, but really in the end it is not worth it. if you are going to start a family, living in los angeles is a terrible idea.

How has nobody posted "el goblino" yet? Shit like this is a perfect time to be posting the le x% meme and yet it's nowhere to be found.

>most o the hobos in LA are quarantined to that area
This isn't even remotely true, there are homeless under almost every underpass in this God forsaken city.

>what it smells like.
Smells overwhelmingly like urine and maybe some cigarette smoke. You cannot describe it any more accurate than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lriF4GpcmE

Proximity bruh. I've lived in Texas and Florida and from talking to other people from other states it's amazing having beaches, mountains, national parks all within a few hours drive from anywhere in LA. Amusement parks, museums and concerts year round. Whereas some chump in Montana goes to the beach on occasion, I can go every weekend. Takes money to truly enjoy LA, but you don't have to be wealthy, just well off.

I've been down on skid row during the day and at night buying drugs from homeless people. ex-IV heroin user here, now have 15 months clean, I'm somewhat familiar with skid row as I used to buy drugs from people down there.

ask me anything

citylab.com/equity/2017/10/berlin-has-been-paying-migrants-to-go-away/544484/
dw.com/en/berlin-homeless-face-eviction-for-refugees/a-19025492
huffingtonpost.com/entry/dachau-holocaust-concentration-camp-houses-homeless-people-and-refugees_us_560aeefbe4b0af3706de47d4

no, you just hide them.

> 2017
> not posting the Everett Tweaker Cam
I just remembered this thing the other day and it's still going.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGwNIbNtRi4

you are confirming that it is not ignored in germany, like I said.

6th and San Pedro is the epicenter of skid row, its where the midnight mission (homeless shelter) is. 6th and San Julian is right down the street and is a small local park that a lot of homeless people hang out at. it gets less and less dense with homeless people as you get away from 6th and San Pedro but most blocks have people living in tents.

Downtown LA is actually surprisingly nice now even around skid row, little Tokyo for example borders skid row but is actually a pretty nice and hip area to live. Theres still wandering homeless people all around downtown but its fine and LA in general has a problem of crazy wandering homeless people everywhere.

Goddamn you weren’t kidding
>pic related

they're still homeless, still having the same problem.
we ignore them because we have stuff in place to help them, but you have to be drug free, and be actively finding a job.
imagine that.

You know how all the hipsters from London, France, etc. started moving to Berlin?

Imagine that but with rootless people of all stripes. People with nothing to lose or running away from something back home.

That's the secret of Florida Man and why so many gravitate toward Vegas, LA, etc. It's a place where a lot of people feel like they can start over, even if that's incredibly unlikely and the only change they make in their life is a downward spiral.

At least they still have their bicycles

whatever user. If you really think Germany has a similar place (or problems) like these in the video, you are just ignorant, because you seem to believe to know more about Germany than I do although you probably have never been even close to it.
>muh but Tucker on Fox News says Germany is a shit hole.

The American Beast system has no use of the poor, have you been living under a rock fool?

The America disguises itself as christian, but we all know it's just a lie, as his works are that of the devill. The only fools too blind to see that are burgers.. well, some do, that's why they swallow more and more painkillers and drugs each day.

To each it's own.

That is why I live where it is cold. Small price to pay for no vagrants stinking up the place. If you are poor here you are quite literally dead. It is like -27 out right now. Our weather murders homeless.

Yeah I would love to move to Florida someday. Besides the Hurricanes it seems almost to be a perfect place to live.

Mass immigration drove wages down to were no one could support themselfs and they gave up.
Thanks democrats

But I thought California cared about helping the poor and disenfranchised?

You haven't experienced Florida summers I take it.

Only during elections

Friendly neighborhood bicycle repair man at your service

I'm in Florida. I dare you to come here in August and cut my lawn. Or do any other outside physical labor for that matter, before you decide if you want to move here.

>>Digits

I can confirm this.

What's it like having hepatitis?

No, are you referring to tropical storms or what is the problem there?

Good job getting clean. Keep it up. You can do it.

>Whereas some chump in Montana goes to the beach on occasion, I can go every weekend
It's where dirt meets water, big fucking deal

Imagine going to a sauna and not being able to leave for months

High temperatures with high humidity. Niggers, Hatian niggers, and lots of kikes.
On the plus side, Publix tendie subs.

not sure I never shared needles

ty bud

You're kind of missing the point. Most of the fastest growing cities in America are in Florida:
archive.is/yjIDm

You don't have anything like it, but it's almost a sort of "internal immigration." Along with young people just starting out there are a lot of middle aged people who have been divorced, lost their job, can't find another, etc. They show up in these places and quickly find themselves living in their cars, then they lose the cars. Often the problems that caused them to lose everything back home follow them.

It's humid, hot, almost inhumanly so.

>L.A

I have absolutely no reason to defend that leftist sewer of a city.

lmao in california we think people have a right to live outside, """"helping"""" the """"homeless"""" is like, racist, dude.

>you seem to believe to know more about Germany than I do although you probably have never been even close to it.
You're doing the same thing, faggot.

>Defending California

>don't be poor on hellish fault line that will kill us all
>die happy when the earth bursts open
>ok.jpg

Behold the handy work of the dems, dude.

This. I live in the plains of North Dakota. I doubt half of Sup Forums could survive.

thx

You see spics? All I see are niggers.

Don't bother.
Something like two hundred thousand Puerto Ricans have moved there since the hurricane.

don'd disagree w/ the quads man

>North Dakota

Cute, try living in the arctic circle soyboy

It is important to stock the ranch before hunting in order to make sure there is enough prey for the hunters.

My God, there are so many liberals and Mexicans in LA and NOBODY helped these poor homeless people out???

WTF, LA????

you can thank Jerry Brown for letting low wage mexicans into the u.s. and taking the jobs while collecting tax payed welfare, and obama and his friends while your at it. You see there is history and documents in the white house as well as the U.N. stating that people of countries that have reaped the rewards of the economic system have enjoyed it long enough, they believe it is muslim and latin americans turn. That is where the privalige white people turm has taken hold, Look it up you will see merkel clinton soros the pope obama the idiot in canada were all behind it, putin was telling other countries to wake up right in front of there face, that is why he respects trump. look into it for yourself. the fbi was helping them

But to have your own tent...

Too warm. Try living in space fuck face.

Doesn't help in Alaska my dude. Wait, you'll see

Some of these people might be doctors and lawyers. Look at those $400 Coleman tents...

plenty of hobos here in salt lake city.

they go where the heroin is, weather be damned. and slc is flooded with cheap heroin.

i drive through the rio grande neighborhood and pioneer park everyday. encampments are still up.

They tried but the homeless stole their phones and stored them in their underground bunker with all their bikes:
archive.is/Gs1rJ
> A half-loaded gun, a well-built bunker and 1,000 hidden bikes found along Santa Ana River

Im going to be homeless in LA very soon and I have no intention of being anywhere near skid row because I don't want to be homeless forever

That's fucking disgusting. These animals do nothing all fucking day but walk in traffic, and they can't even keep it clean? Fucking Cali cowards. Burn that trash.

Why don't they get a job?

Alaska has oilgibs

that's everyday not just Christmas day, muhammad

>downtown LA
>liberal shithole

and there you have it

Oh man here we go. Yeah no the homeless problem is not localized to skid row in los angeles and if you live in LA and think this you probably never leave your house.

Nonsense, we have tons of homelessness here in NYC as well.

As a white person who has bought black down on skid row I can say it was an experience I'll never forget. Blacks everywhere walking around saying 'green...green.' I had to bribe a crackhead to take me to the H dealer. It was some funky shit but did the trick. 6 out of 10.

>Shocking

not to anyone who lives here
It's even better at night with the trashcan fires really gives it a blade runner feel to it
fuck this state and fuck this city

Is that you Johnny?

>America is a shithole

Water is wet, what else is new?