Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-01/fuyumi-ono-aiming-to-publish-new-twelve-kingdoms-book-in-2016/.97041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, the first arc is worth a watch, but the rest not so much. It's also incomplete and doesn't finish the story.

It's mostly good but the beginning is a bit hard to get into. She cries so fucking much. I know it's a scary and unreal situation but for fucks sake

Yes, it's excellent.

Her character development is god tier though and it's nice to see how far she's come by the end considering how low she started.

Yes you fucking newfag.

yes

Best boy

>you will never be rat'd

>You will never get to see more of best king

>Shushou will never slap you in the face
;_;

Absolutely, it's a member of my Four Heavenly Kings (of fantasy anime)

That's very chuuni.

What are the other three?

ep 1 to 39 are very good.

don't bother watching 40 to 45 unless you're planing the books.

Don't bother with the Tai books too unless you want to get blueballed. Ono hasn't made a move to continue Taiki's story until now.

Seirei no Moribito, Druaga and Grimgar.
It's anything but objective, but these four series combined perfectly encompass everything I want from fantasy anime.

Aren't the book finished by now?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-01/fuyumi-ono-aiming-to-publish-new-twelve-kingdoms-book-in-2016/.97041

There are fan translations of everything, but the books have been on hiatus for a decade now or something. The author has stated she's working on new novels, but who knows if they'll actually surface.

Absolutely. One of the greatest shows out there, certainly one of the best fantasy/isekai series. You're going to feel cucked though because of the incomplete story, so check out the fan translations online for all the novels.

got delayed to 2017.

What if you find out yourself faggot?

I hope to god this doesn't fizzle out. And that when it get released, assuming the "very long" manuscript means the Tai arc will conclude, there's enough interest that they make an anime that reboots Taiki's story right from the beginning.

One of the best anime with godly ost.

When I finished the show the books had literally no translations I guess I probably should have checked again in the years since.

Are the any shows at all with worlds as unique and expansive as this one with a decent amount of episodes? The only thing I've seen that's comparable in anime is Kemono no Souja but that takes a hit for being a children's show.

I'm sure anyone else that likes these shows knows exactly the kind of world building that makes them great.

Haven't seen Druaga but
>Grimgar
The only reason why I kept watching that shit was the ass of the redhead.

How far into the novels does the anime make it?

Depending on your interest in this question, I'd recommend reading everything. Although the anime is a good adaptation, the novels are more fleshed out and can present things more effectively. For instance, the novel's handling of Yokou's initial days and nights in the 12 Kingdoms is far more harrowingly presented in the novels than in the anime.

The anime ostensibly adapts the first, second, third, and fourth novel. Which leaves the fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth novel, as well as The Demon Child.