Is Mikoto a shit character? I mean, her own sisters are better than her in almost every way possible...

Is Mikoto a shit character? I mean, her own sisters are better than her in almost every way possible. They may have an odd sense of humor but atleast its better than Mikoto's shitty personality.
To think she ignored their advice and them calling her out on her shit. Hell. She even lost to her sister when it came to making it apparent she liked him.

Loli=worst>copy>>>shit>original

To be fair to Mikoto it's hard to compete with perfection

Oh?

>starting a new thread with bait
This will go well.

I can't call Mikoto a complete shit character because she's fun as fuck when she's doing shit like the kaiju fight but she instantly turns annoying when she does anything related to Touma

Mikotofags will show up in any thread anyways

There was an argument about it so i figured why not.
Mikotofag was a sperg so he doesnt count.

If her sisters are better like you claim then why don't Index fans like them more than they do Misaka?

A lot do? Here at least

No idea. Ask them.
if they are functioning human beans.

It's been a while since I've seen the "popularity = quality" argument

Can I order Last Order?

Last Order is Accelerator's. You may neither purchase or rent her unless you wish to die a very painful death

Suck my fucking dick, little faggot.

Mmm. No. Thats a special order that has already been given.

False. Fakes can't surpass the original. The original is objectively superior by every measurement. Power, body, personality, fashion, moe, development, awesomeness, ship tease, helpfulness, etc.

Welcome back tsuchi. If thats you of course.

inb4 Clonespammer if he's still alive.

>fashion
>"Even my own clones question my style..."

>Mikoto
>helpful

Shit. Just remembered.
I hope i dont get banned for this shit.

Sorry user just a reaction image

>Is Mikoto a shit character?
No. She's kind of a shitty person, but that's not the same as being a shit character.

>Fakes can't surpass the original

Mm. Is that your image of choise?

i miss him, he was great.

>Fakes can't surpass the original.

Sounds like alot of good people left. Wonder why..

No I like cycling through my folder and just choosing whatever catches my eye

Elaborate please.
Ok.

ONLY MY RAILGUN

I want to see this team up honestly

So, THK thread??

They may be fakes, but they still show better manners than a certain hot headed tsundere

>thk

Hmph. Mongrels.

Oriana is for fighting with as a foreplay

We need more of her
Only a few more weeks...

Damn straight.

>Going for a slut instead of making a purer girl fall into lewd habits
Shit taste my man

Original > kawaii ugu~ clones > the WORST troll

She's not even a shitty person, just severely flawed despite having enough positive traits to balance it out. Autistic haters disregarding all her positives because they want to shit on a popular character do not make her shit.

So what's Mikoto going to do this arc?

So? They aren't cuter than Biribiri. Most girls around Touma are have ill-manners in one way or another. That's just different brands of cuteness, cheekiness, sadist, etc

Being violent to a guy for generally little to no reason is generally a shit thing to do.

Not sure. Im sure she'll be involved in one way or another. Wether its later on when shit goes down, or when its time to move in on Keikaku man

Not for someone like Mikoto. She's perfectly self-aware and expects Touma to block her lightning. Big deal. That's just their thing/routine. Plus, it's cute. Cute is all that matters.

Defend herself from Crowley who's gunning for her. She'll need help.

>violence
>cute

Fuck right off with your disgusting bullshit

Whatever it is, I hope we'll see more crazy/deranged side of her from using AAA.

I think she's cute

Can people at least agree on a tier list for the radionoise clones (1-20000)? If so what is it?

>when guys do it, it's okay
>when girls do it, it's not okay

Where did I say it was okay for guys to do it?

TOUMA A SHIT.

>1-20000
50k volts
>LO
I havent checked. Let alone remember if it was mentioned. (126/20000)?
>WORST
200,000,000 i believe.

Makes sense. You never complain and feel affronted when male characters in the series get rough and violent.

I wonder how this'll go.

It's time you drop anime and LN for good. This world isn't for you, THK.

19090 > all misaka including original

Of course. But the point I'm trying to make is that even if you think a character is a shitty person, that doesn't make them a shitty character, which is something not many people here understand.

I would if a male character who is supposed to be friendly with another male character got violent. It's just that violence between males is limited to fights, where it actually makes sense. If Aogami walks up to Touma and starts swinging punches because he sees him talking to Accelerator or Kamisato and is butthurt about it, yes I'd complain

>605 Posts
>62 IPs
Sasuga Raildexfags

>all the top tier girls are violent and/or tsundere or sadistic or aggressive
It must suck to be you.

Waifu tier not power tier. Power tier is obvious. Also 1-20000 don't all have the same output.

>THK meme

>images have been on the decline in here
>less posters and sometimes more posters
Not sure how to feel about this.

It's no better than any other general.
inb4 not a general

she started off good, but the author doesn't know what to do with her

Translation: it's only okay for you when you are being selective and rationalize it so you won't get offended. And yet you can't do the same when it involves tsundere.

Newsflash; you can like a character while acknowledging they have flaws or are a shitty person. Characters can have detriments that you decide to ignore because you like the rest of them, but that doesn't stop them from having that flaw.

>meme
Please. Where do you think you are?

Blah blah your stupid opinion. Stay upset forever.

I actually don't mind tsundere. Kurisu and Okabe is probably one of my favorite chemistries.

Oh. Ok.
>waifu teir
Youre never gonna get an answer.

>I must single mindedly love every single aspect of a character to like them
Ok user

Hello, Tumblr.

>dat mentality and pretending he isn't pushing his taste as facts because muh 2D moe "violence: is always wrong, bad, and negative
Literally THK alright

Not a general

Touma did pretty horrible thing to her in NT2. She goes out of her way to save(or at least try) his ass every now and then and he can't even say "thanks" to her. Instead he'd rather do some cringeworthy shit. It's not like Mikoto's not in the wrong here, but it's hard not to understand her.

That says nothing and doesn't change the fact you don't do the same when a tsundere hits the person she likes.

Who?

Yes, you.

I feel like this no longer a Mikoto thread for some reason

Mhmm.

You must hate femdom. That means you are a massive faggot.

How do you think its gonna go down in Aleisters party house in the next arc?

But this is a bait thread.

>GEKOTAH

What Mikoto does isn't femdomme and femdomme isn't always violent dumbass

I have a few theories but I doubt any of them are on the money. I'm going to wait until the cover/longer info to start theorizing more. I believe it'll be pretty hype

Its justified if you put it this way, but wouldnt it be easier to be the better person and act differently instead of returning the favor with rudeness?

I still miss 9982.

Femdom most often is violent in nature, nigga. One could say it's more harsh since the one being dominated is treated like a low-life, trash, unworthy, and so forth while getting chewed out verbally and physically. But of course that's oart of the fetish. A guy would have to be really insecure to feel uneasy and see that ass offensive.

Yamete.. Dont get me started..

Good thinking. I mean, we can go on for days.
What were you thinking?

>oart
part*
>ass
as*
Fuck it's late.

t. someone who knows nothing about femdomme