Your family and friends now know all of your political opinions

>Your family and friends now know all of your political opinions
how fucked are you?

>my fiance
Think I'll be fine.

The ones who aren't just like me act kind of afraid and avoid bringing politics up all together.

I'm good, my family are red-pilled.
As for my friends, they are getting fewer in number.

>As for my friends, they are getting fewer in number.
Don't worry, after 30 no one has friends.

methampethamine is wonders to the brain and soul

Is meth just a southern thing? Honestly never seen it up here at all.

They already do. No biggie.

So true.

not sure but I bet everyone around me is confused since I'm trans and a nationalist

>I'm trans
The fuck is wrong with you faggot?

>Don't worry, after 30 no one has friends.
Yeah, thankfully I have a son.
>Is meth just a southern thing? Honestly never seen it up here at all.
Where are you located?
My last gf was from Illinois.
One of the reasons her family moved here to get away from meth.
Although she was from a small town, and she said a lot of people did it to relieve boredom.

I'm very confident I can logically explain myself and they know I'm fairly smart so I don't care

They pretty much know my power level already, and share pretty much a lot of the same opinions, but like all normies they don't want others to know since it would be a bother

>logic

Yeah you haven’t chatted with many lefties have you?

Michigan. Heroin is big up here.

>this performance could spell trouble for the trump presidency
is this real?

Show boipucci or feminine benis

My mother after visiting her family in Germany was in total shock at the number of roaches and mosques in the fucking early 2000s.

My (((Polish))) grandmother believes blacks are literally monkeys, and some are dumber than them.

My grandpa wants to machine gun any Muslims

etc

t. not hungarian

Not very. I can justify all my beliefs, some of them religiously and I have been slowly convincing my Dad I am right for 2 years. My brother will throw a fit but he's the definition of a liberal faggot.

Fugged harder than a Weinstein girl

She sounds like a swell girl. Congrats on the marriage!

sorry, I've been post-op for 3 years now.

My family aren't pinko fucksticks luckily, just proper english normies

Im just saying logically explaining things doesn’t work on lefties as they tend to live in worlds that exist entirely in their own heads. You know magical lands where men can become strong women if they believe hard enough.

Nah I agree with you, they're genuinely programmed and need to be spoonfed the truth very slowly or forced to face reality head on for a long time to snap them out of it.

It's fucking sad and terrifying at the same time that some daft cunts are than mentally weak

>Your family and friends now know all of your political opinions
>how fucked are you?

I'm not: I'm pretty honest about my political opinion.

Work is one thing, I can’t expose my power level because of the Hatch Act.
But what the fuck have you people been doing if you can’t be open with your friends and family? Do they pay your bills or something?
Stop being cowards in your personal lives anons, true change starts there.

Not terribly. My brother and i got into an argument over Christmas about politics and he said you are one of those white nationalist from Sup Forums. It was in front of my parents and they seem to agree with my opinions on race for the most part. Especially when I talk of neighborhoods and eventually whole countries being replaced. I just want a place for my people and they don't see anything wrong with that. The only problem is my brother just does not get it. Complete bugman with zero concept of tribe.

They would be more concerned I'm pro-choice than being pro-making the Holocaust real. Although I'm pro-choice exclusively because of the sheer number of nigger and spic babies it slaughters.

Hahah! Jokes on you I have no family! They abandoned me so you're a dumb dumb for asking such a ridiculous question.

Eh, I am pretty open but I don't really have any shocking views. I am a trump republican with a strong support for israel and a strong support of the war on drugs

My folks think I'm more extreme than I really am, so I'd be better off if they knew.

Mentioned white genocide today to my parents. My dad just laughed and called me "native".

A lot of my friends know I'm right of center, but even the ones who are hardcore lefties tolerate me because I'm a really nice reasonable person.

My family doesn't give much of a shit.

I’ll lose one or two friends. Bit of a shame considering the fwb situation we’ve got going.

Sorry to hear that... keep strong and make money. Money is power. When you're wealthy you're far less likely to be abandoned / fucked over etc. This is coming from a diagnosed (((psychopath))), despite what the kike shrinks say we can empathize with others when we want. I'm debating whether I should go stay with my biological father who fucked off to live on the streets when I was 12. I've seen him in person once, talked to him on the phone, but now it's living togther. He's also schizo. sigh. Grandparents in denial despite him talking about random communications from various galaxies with me.

Was he comparing you to Canadian natives in jest or is it a slang term for a nationalist/ethnic-nationalist in Canada?

>Pic related
Reads like an onion article

My friends are all fence sitting faggots that like to get drunk on the weekends and talk about sluts.

>shoot myself

*Squeak*

Government sent black social worker. I refused to interact, showed Swastika tattoos, asked for white person. They send white women now, no penalty, no mention, they jsut adjusted to my beliefs as they fucking should. Find your balls and be yourself people, they only work through fear, their arm is not strong.

Where do you think I got my political views from? My family are the ones who taught me about how terrible niggers are

this is incredibly true.

Sometimes I feel I am better off. Thanks m8

Not at all. My views are less shocking to my family and friends than they are to Sup Forumstards.

They all agree except for my mother because she thinks I would get in trouble for them. Nothing better than cracking a cold one with your father and laughing at Jew jokes.

This.

What do you mean how fucked am I? My parents would be proud that their son is a conservative traditionalist with right wing views.

Singapore isn't as fucked as America, you fucking Amerimutt cuckolds.