Do u think neptunia is the worstest anime ever made

do u think neptunia is the worstest anime ever made

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

It certainly didn't help that the studio currently busy with 'le funny posing musclemen with ghost band powers' was responsible for adapting the neps to the television.

They promised they wouldn't adapt anything from the games, and yet, they did it anyway. Someone made a better argument about this and I'm too lazy to find it.

No. Neptune saved my life.

I really enjoyed it.

Sure the "drama" moments were a bit bad but the light hearted and happy episodes could have been pulled straight from the games.

This is essentially my opinion on the anime. Though I still have to admit the end of the Peashy arc tugged at me a bit.

Seriously? That's pretty cool if so.

it's far from the worst. way too far...

I don't know about him but Nep gave me a heart attack and I died.

Peashy was never a character I was particulary fond of from the games so her inclusion and the drama she caused wasnt really my cup of tea.

But the light hearted episodes were excellent.

My opinion of the anime was similar to the Majikoi anime adaption

Light hearted stuff in keeping with the source material = 10/10

Anime only drama and suffering = 0/10

at least there were no boys in it

Nepnep

>ywn be a piece of pudding that makes PH cum with delight

No, because it's genuinely enjoyable anime.

David knew what they were doing

Have you worshiped your goddess today?

If you lived in gamindustri, which nation would you live in?

I'd live in Lastation, so I could stalk Uni.

I'd live in Planeptune, so I can help Goddess Nepgear-sama get rid the world of infidels.

man it'd be so easy to have those not look like tumors but they made them like tumors anyway
seriously just have them connect to her chest instead of appearing to be separate and connecting somewhere behind the dress

Shame, it was a great headcanon adaptation.

Planeptune is the only fit for live
>not a steampunk poluted mess
>not a backyard medieval setting
>not cold as shit

Planeptune because it looks like a nice and friendly place, even though I love Uni.

Lowee so i can befriend Blanc, endure pain and humilliation for years until she realizes just how serious i am then finally get her to be sweet and demure with everyone only so i can completely break her once she catches me teaching her little sister Rom how adults kiss.

Lastation.
Just because I like how it looks.
I don't care if I die from the smog and somewhat unstable government.

They have internet in Heaven?

of course, how else would they get the new neps?

I always figured they just imported them.