Dr.Stone

Chapter out by Mangastream.

I wonder who the villain of this series is going to be.

That's one old pussy cat.

Yeah just punch a lion into a tree.

>Expecting to revive the girl first
>Instead revive crazy nigga that can fight lions barehanded
Shit is getting crazy, u hope japs like this so don't get axed.

if kid Einstein didn't remove enough tension in the series, well then let's throw in Samson for good measure

I hope he actually ends up being a bro/good guy if somewhat eccentric and idiosyncratic.

Three chapters in and it's already a clusterfuck. What the shit.

his revival has been foreshadowed since chapter 1
didn't surprise me at all
what did however was the lions
funny that the girl is the least attractive character in the whole manga

Yeah, the mangaka knows how to draw guys but can't do a single cute girl.

Does Sup Forums prefer MS to jaiminis?

I have a feeling that they won't revive the girl anytime soon. This is gonna be a massive sausagefest...

>foreshadowed since chapter 1

Wow, 2 whole chapters ago

Normally I'll get pissed off. But, this time, I'm actually glad.

good
the girl looks like a weird alien compared to the others
>at this rate we'll get a shota revived before her

>if Taiju hasn't insisted on giving her clothes they could have avoided spending the serum on that other dude
>Shishio?
>it was just them, and Senkuu didn't care at all

Thank god, I was worried with cliff hanger last chapter.
This should be boys club adventure manga.

I also admit I don't want the girl revived yet since it would introduce unneeded cuck drama into the mix.

Both are cancer.

>revive the girl
>long hair guy is the "griffith"

I didn't sign up for this

don't worry
I believe there's still plenty of cuck without the girl

>oh look, Taiju! Shishio is so cool~
D-D-D-DROPPED

I'm aware of their shortcomings but Sup Forums seems to favor MS.

jaimini < mangastream < kissmanga < Viz < dead sea scroll shaman cave murals < telepathic DMs straight from the mangaka < soul sacrifice body switching with the mangaka < being the mangaka and literally reading the raws as you write them down < mangapanda

>jaimini < mangastream
Nah both are shit.
>kissmanga
They don't even scanlate, nigga.

Mangapanda pls.
Stop your shilling since I rather read these in the translators' own site.

I don't know why but for a moment there this panel made me think about animal land. must be the new guy.

Is Sun Ken rock worth a read?

Yeah, the ending is dog shit, but like the first 120 chapters or something are really good. Just drop it after the MC fucks his waifu.

mangastream is convenient and consistent but personally I prefer directly going to the sites of the smaller scanlator groups

>jaimini < mangastream
But why?

Primate dude is also unnecessarily pretty too. That's totally the way it's going to go, isn't it?

a forshadow is still a foreshadow.

I don't think it's physically possible for it to get much gayer than it already is, and it's only the third chapter.

If seems the artist can only draw bishounen guys and to anybody saying its girla are horrible see

I'd stop after italybro becomes the don. you'll know what I mean when you get there.

amazing fights and panelling, but the ending makes gantz look good.

That girl is pretty weird looking honestly.

I think it's the placement of the eyes
they're set too low and nearly on one level with the nostrils

Are uni bonus's effected by skill cooldown?

Holy fuck. I'm not even gay but 10/10 would fuck.

Also neck looks odd, abdomen seems too long, and her legs look weird when they connect to hips and overlapping feet.
Just small things that give odd look.

All these high school kids retaining consciousness in a void for several thousands of years.

Are Japanese highschoolers that hardboiled?

Senkuu is way better.

Well it has to come from somewhere.

Alright how did the Lions get unstoned??

Like it had to be way more than 2 lions to actually reproduce and survive for thousands of year.

The prey also have to outnumber the lions.

All the animals in a zoo would maybe feed a lion for a year at most.

Was it only humans and birds that got stoned?

I see a real conflict brewing
inside the fandom

Senkuu is better though

Animals weren't stoned, the birds were outliers and probably test runs by whoever did the stoning.
They noticed birds the morning of the stoning day.

Only Humans got stoned. The stoned birds were stoned a day before the sky changed. No other animal was stoned.

The artist suffers from same face syndrome

Are we just assuming or was it stated?

I know they only noticed birds on the morning but I just assumed it affected small animals closer to the higher atmosphere first.

>Are we just assuming or was it stated?
We literally see the animals being worried when the humans got stoned. Stop speedreading.

Oh shit you're right first chapter has a dog spazzing out and monkeys and shit.

In all honesty in a real situation, how do 2 teenage boys in this kind of world not resort to unstoning and raping all these naked girls.

It's kinda insane.

Senkuu's asexual and the MC is retarded and only loves his waifu

>In all honesty in a real situation, how do 2 teenage boys in this kind of world not resort to unstoning and raping all these naked girls.
If I just practically lost my family and almost all of my friends, I don't think sexuality would mean much at that point.

In all honesty if I've lived alone with my thoughts for several thousands of year I have ascended beyond any regular human. I am not a teenage boy anymore.

I really like this story so far.
PLEASE DON'T FLOP LIKE SKR

Man thinking back on it, Garden of Eden was shit.

Oh you innocent thing...

AWAKEN MY MASTER!

Also, reviving another dude dosen't help the argument that they are not gay

Trump

Hm, how do they know?

>He fucking beats the shit out of lions

Holy fuck that was so cool.

But damn he reminds me of Kim from SKR, kim was awesome

Because they already have the results for the first two chapters

Read Jaimini's, Mangastream is for redditors.

Hope his death wont be as retarded.

>jaimini shills
Lmao

What
Jamini is for redditors

Ahmed, not everyone is as degenerate as you are.

they're 4000 years old.

And Viz is for people who actually give a shit about what they're reading.

>Viz

no thanks

Current Viz =/ Old Viz. None of the Scanlators are anywhere near their quality. And CR is Scanlator-tier.

Guys am I the only one that thinks this series is a little bit homo?

Depends on how gay the new guy is. MC has his waifu and Senkuu is in his own world.

that slap that generic message to EVERY SINGLE SERIES, no kidding

Depends user, I admit their WSJ are usually well translated but everything else is usually pretty shitty.

definetely

both are shitn jaimini is just less shit than Niggerstream. I will give them the fact they don't put their cancerous watermark on it as if they own the series.

It's just me or the new character is a massive fuccboi?

No idea

He's going to be an antagonist later. Screencap this. I said it first.

this shit is garbage cmon

It's the glorious male physique. Not gay inherently, but gays would probably enjoy it.

Are they going to revive the girl in the next chapter?

No, the strong guy will meme the other two into not doing it by saying shit like
>its too dangerous now
>lets revive her after we have a stronghold etc etc
Then after she gets revived, he will NTR the MC.

I want the big guy to wear the lion as clothes

pretty hyped for fights and serious moments, hope to see more skr art style.

i expect them to start waking up more people now

>you will never go around unstoning and fucking women as you please

he's already friend-NTR-ing him
Senkuu finally found someone who can hold a conversation for longer than five minutes

I would probably have gone insane and forget who the hell I even was. I would imagine all sort of stories to keep myself entertained and would eventually forget my old life from being petrified for so long and just delude myself into thinking I was a character from one of the stories I used for entertainment.

She's gonna get stolen by some wildlife before they get back and will have shouen fights agaisnt a group of monkeys

Honestly, there is no telling what would happen to ones psyche after being alive but unable to move for 3000+ years. Though it certainly wouldn't look like the manga presents it but it's a shonen after all so that's to be expected.

You do realize that scenario is still rape right, Ahmed?

what kind of evolution we can expect in the wild after 3000 years? is everything the same? maybe things inside buildings are still good to use?

3000 isn't that much in terms of natural evolution.

mother nature

>3000 years

Fucking nothing. Since this is fiction you can expect to see all sorts of bizarre shit, though.

No they're just going to decide to fuck each other in the ass until the end of time