Where my senribros at?

Nono fag reporting.

Nono a shit

She is cute.

Reminder tulpa a shit

She used to be cute.

I can't get enough of Mio's thighs

>mfw am in it now for the whacky duels

This has developed beyond what I was expecting.

playing doctor with tulpa

Any VN fag can explain me why Nono hid how Takuru's parents died?

Sugoi hito

>they all have his face

I can't stop laughing

To protect him from bad things.

Samefag? Fagsame?

topkek

What bad things?

Having your parents murdered would be unpleasant to know so she just never told him. There was no grand design behind it, she just didn't want him to wig out.

But I thought that was the reason why he left. If that's all Takuru is a brat.

Takuru is mad because she always goes on about family don't lie to eachother or keep secrets and basically tries to run his life. The anime doesn't really show how much of a domineering bitch Nono is

Seems like she was right.

What do you mean? He still had the support of his good friend Serika so it wasn't a so bad to be on his own for a while.

Sure.
Fuck that bitch Nono let's enjoy jail.

Senri?

a cute

One scene in the epilogue. You will see her once in 3 episodes.

What went wrong bros?

Top taste

Nothing. Sakuma forced her hand. She din't want to help him but it was the only thing she could do.

Dear Papa, Dear Papa, Dear Papa, Dear Papa.

Dear Mama, Dear Mama, Dear Mama, Dear Mama

How many layers of lies is Serika on now?

Like, four or five right now my dude.

My sides.

Which is better?
>Samefag
>You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

1) Cute. genki osananajimi
2) Protector of Takuru
3) Psycho bitch
4) Want to give Takuru a good time
5) Wants to exist with a purpose

Literally me.
"wrong neighbourhood" seems the ideal one.If the woman's face too was his then its a perfect "samefag" image.

>his waifu doesn't wet herself

I want an imaginary girlfirend turned real too.
Takuru is way too lucky with having Serika

Serika is pure and only trying to protect Takuru and make him happy.
She'd make a perfect wife

You have pre-ordered Chaos;Childらぶchuchu!! right? It is a good deal, especially the limited edition with all the extra goodies!

Except the part where she destroys your family because she doesn't like sharing your heart.

Fuck off Yui, you're dead

Go away Serika

Yui lives in our hearts.
and in tiny boxes

I'm still waiting for Takuru to call Senri Senri.

I wonder if they will explain why Serika is so butthurt over Senri.

Two pink haired girls in the same show and one is much cuter and less murderous.

Obviously to make Taku happy

>she sees your bank account

I would live to cum all over her.

That was so funny and ironic. One of the biggest losers in japanese animation turning into "the coolest person on earth"

When Serika gets hurt she said something along the lines on "just trying to resist him a bit and that's the result", is it because she was created by Takuru and therefore going against him is bad for her (which makes no sense given how realbooting is supposed to work) or just that Takuru is some kind of buffed gigalomaniac that is ridiculously strong?
or was it about Serika to begin with, although this one look very unlikely

Cute tulpa.

>This thread
Senri saves the anime and then it dies with her.

It's Serika show now.

She really is kill? Fuck.

Her screentime is kill, but her character is alive.

Serika a cute, other than that this was horribly executed.
These guys just don't know how to do good suspense and reveals.

I want Nono back.

VOMITING

They do know how, but not with a 12 or 13 episodes lenght, which is understandable given the source material

Me too, Nono is great.

TOO CUTE

I think the problem is that good suspense and reveals are hard to do when you have to adapt a VN with more content than S;G in half the episodes S;G got.
Everyone knew it was going to be shit when the episode count was revealed.

But both Rimi and Seira-tan tried to kill Takumi.

Chaos;Child would have needed about 30-32 episodes to have a 1:1 adaption.

If it got 24 episodes it would be a lot better.

I completely agree. The people saying that it's only because the anime is 1-cour are dumb, there are plenty of good 1-cour anime and this is not one of them. The problem is just the direction is awful.

The anime is decent by itself but I'm sure it's a bad adaption.

I have read the source material and I say it is mostly because the lack of episodes. The source material is about a 40-50 hour read if you are a native japanese speaker. The show runners are trying to adapt almost every big element in the story so it falls flat without the build up. I would have preferred a complete rewrite than trying to compress the story into one third of what it needed.

Yes, there are plenty of great 13 episode series but they tend to have less content in them or don't try to adapt the entire story in 13 episodes.

You see. People aren't saying that having a single cour is a problem because single cour shows are inherently bad. They're saying it's a problem because the story as it was originally made is longer than S;G. I want you to think if S;G'd have been as great as it was with half the episodes it got.
That's the problem. They have to adapt the whole story, but the VN wasn't made to be adapted into a single cour of TV anime

Can the MC not throw up already?
He throws up every single fucking time

>but the VN wasn't made to be adapted into a single cour of TV anime
Yeah but it could have worked with multiple seasons.
S1: Start up to the cafe freak out, maybe fit box mania to give the finale a kick
S2: Rest of the common route
S3: Character routes and the true route

Sounds expensive.

Nono is very cute.

It would be and wouldn't make much money. The product would be much much better though.

>I would have preferred a complete rewrite than trying to compress the story into one third of what it needed.
Yeah, definitely. Maybe not a complete rewrite, but they should've recognised their lack of time and cut certain parts more aggressively to create a more polished and enjoyable final product. Like the whole Senri reveal was awfully done, so why not just cut that plotline altogether, it's not even necessary to the overarching story.

Otaku media sells not only based on the plot but also on the girls. Those extra 10 minutes for the Senri reveal wouldn't save the pacing and it would be one more girl that is basically eliminated from the adaptation.

So with the pace they are going, we can expect the planning of the escape next episode next week and the final battle in episode 12?
Does this mean no True End for the anime?
Or will they abandon half of the plot again, cut out the Steins;Gate references again and have the final battle next week and the True End in episode 12?

>Like the whole Senri reveal was awfully done, so why not just cut that plotline altogether, it's not even necessary to the overarching story.

Same reason Hana is still in despite having no lines outside of the epilogue.
Them chara goods aren't gonna sell themselves.

If they didn't reveal Nono was Senri. How would Nono has a Di-sword?

But Hana is part of the common route, the Senri reveal is not.

>Tfw you did exactly the same shit with your shoes as a child
Kek, I would always aim for a lantern.

They didn't explain it in the common route. The common route doesn't explain everything.

Hana and Uki have barely been in the anime plot.

The anime would've been better if they'd just adapted the Hana route

Omega cute!

Dad of the year?

I'm confused. In the C;H prologue episode Takumi didn't prove his innocence at all. Did the anime mess up or am I missing something?

So how do I create my own Tulpa?

Years of neglect and abuse from your family and classmates.