Today is Nanoha's birthday.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1040767/ec5a281e4b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who

Happy birthday

Rinne is so beautiful...

Yay!

Well, atleast I'll say Happy Brithday, Miss White Devil.

Old hag general.

Rewatched the movies just a few days ago. Still great. Hope the new one's good at all in any capacity.

Happy birthday!

>tfw I share my birthday with the white devil
I will just present some of those are for me and feel happy an not lonely.

So she's pisces?
There's no way I'd get along with her.

happy Birthday, best mom!

I still remember times when you couldn't refresh page 0 without seeing someone react to S1 for the firsf time.

I miss those days

Happy birthday, Nanoha.

Yuuno looks a bit weird there.

If someday an universe were Nanoha was straight was created, her male partner would be the one getting ass fucked in a daily basis. He would probably be the one getting ass-pregnant too.

So it's a nice day for a White Devil
A nice day to start again watching her

Many happy returns NT!

This kills ferret. I hope he is ready to deal with Fate when she gets home. Never mind the Starlight Breakers Nanoha will be feeding him after whatever drugs he has obviously slipped into her drink wear off.

That's clearly Fate, giving Nanoha the birthday gift of letting her be the bottom for once.

I think that's futa Fate

Either age has not been kind to Fate or that fan artist needs to put more effort in.

>futa Fate
Why would this exist? While age hasn't helped Fate she is still perfectly fine as a girl.

Girls can have dicks too

Nanoha and Fate look fine, it's just a different style.
And it can still be a strapon, it doesn't need to be futa if you don't like that.

Happy b-day

The purest couple

I prefer momma Nanoha to young Nanoha.

me too

actually i lied, i couldn't choose

Why is Vivio punching her momma?

They're having a match.

We already know how that will end

I think it's a bad situation for using an SLB, as Vivio's magic output is poor. Most of her bombardment attacks are also probably right out unless Vivio's bound.

This is one of my favourite moments in all of anime. I wish we could get more of badass Nanoha. At least the final fight in Vivid Strike was pretty neat.

It made me sad though that literally the only appearance of Nanoha and fate were in a flashback frame where their faces were blurred out.

Why are they trying so hard to write her out of the anime? Even some nice scenes of Nanoha-mama doting on Vivio would have been enough.

Yukarin and especially Nana are expensive as fuck

Because It's all about Fuuka now. It's time to put Nanoha and Fate in the grave.

>It made me sad though that literally the only appearance of Nanoha and fate were in a flashback frame where their faces were blurred out.

Nanoha must fucking love Quattro

I am watching Strikers now and I am liking it.

It does say there are exceptions.

Praise the butt

GOAT magical girl, madofags get wrecked

Who is the best mama?

Not her that's for sure.

Fate is best papa, Nanoha is best mama.

She's good at being like a dad because she's always away on business.

Happy Birthday to the Ace of Aces and true hero of the story. Hobo imitators need not apply.

>somebody remembered

Holy shit.

Happy Birthday, Nanoha. This is your present for the evening.

>If someday an universe were Nanoha was straight was created

Well about that...

That's a Christmas present though. You can tell because of the tree.

Old hag Enforcers shouldn't look this cute on their days off.

Hush you.
Fate's the gift that keep giving all year round.

>still no recent mahou shoujo that has sweet wizard robes like Nanoha
hello???

Early 2000s arcane style can't be matched

Is she going to adopt Fuuka as her birthday present?

...point taken, I suppose. Carry on.

Can I give her the gift of de-dyking?

I recently finished Strikers and also really liked it, but apparently most people seem to dislike it.

Most of the time I can see why they'd feel that way, but I thought watching adult Nanoha was really interesting and cool. I really liked what they did to her, since I thought made sense for her to turn out to be more authoritative and in a way even distant while still remaning low-key kind when growing up.

That moment when she snapped because of Subaru and Teana being too bold during training was amazing.

>Nanoha thread
>VSfags still trying their hardest to take it over
Why was Vivid Strike such a mistake?

You should give yourself the gift of death first.

>I thought watching someone called Nanoha who is almost nothing like Nanoha was really interesting and cool.
As expected of StrikerSfags.

People who dislike Strikers fail to understand that it's still about Nanoha. Seeing her grow up makes everything so much more meaningdul.

>it's still about Nanoha.
You should probably actually fucking watch the thing you're defending.
>Seeing her grow up makes everything so much more meaningdul.
Why? Because she's not a creepy loli anymore? Fuck you.

>You should give yourself the gift of death first.
I just want to cure her homosexuality. Nothing terrible about that at all.

There's plenty wrong with you though, that's why I said what I said. Hop to it.

>I thought watching someone called Nanoha who is almost nothing like Nanoha was really interesting and cool.
Of couse she's not going to be exactly as she was before, but it's not like they went against her previously established character. While she has always been kind, she was never particularly naive, not even as a child. She understood that people aren't just going to listen to her and everything will end up being fine just because she wants it to, which is why she fought for these things. As an example, it's stuff like this that made me think it makes sense for her to want Vivio to stand up by herself, since from her perspective, it's what she has to learn in order to get by. It made sense for someone like her to become the person we saw in StrikerS.

Do you have any examples of how it doesn't make sense for Nanoha to grow up to be like StrikerS Nanoha?

>using that Vivio piece of shit as an excuse for anything
Yea I'm not going to waste my time here. But you keep pretending you like Nanoha in any way, it's very amusing.

Vivio is a good girl

yet another victory

>try to have a Nanoha thread
>can't

Happy birthday Nanoha!

Happy Birthday then.

Looks like someone redid that really good Tokoharu doujin from like 9 years ago.
exhentai.org/g/1040767/ec5a281e4b/

>shit art
>shit adult
>shit grammar
Checks out.

Be nice

>spammer asking anyone to be nice
Wew.

I want to hug this hobo.

Everyone does.

I recall some people pointing out how I must have no life since I always kept at these threads. Since having at least one person who actually enjoys Nanoha around isn't a good thing.

Yet the spammer has been here doing his thing since the second post.

Ignore the faggots.

>first Figma I ever bought
Happy Birthday, Nanoha!