Guys we need to expand to the normiesphere if we are to win this culture war. You probably work out at the gym...

Guys we need to expand to the normiesphere if we are to win this culture war. You probably work out at the gym, and like to show off those muscles when you can, am I right? What if instead of taking those phony posing selfies, you did the roman salute and added a dumb text like:
>"wow! been hitting those tri's and bi's hard, seeing the results"
Lefties would trip over themselves calling you a nazi, and you could simply respond by
>"what? I'm just showing off my gains, relax"
And other covertly natsoc friends could comment things like
>"nice definition, mirin' those insertions bro"

What do you guys think, could we meme this into existence??

fuck it, let's do it

I always liked you Nippon. Also bump

Good idea but do you mean in front of a mirror holding the phone in your other hand? or letting someone else take the picture

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and Israel, and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Their ripping their hair out of their scalps!!! Bwa Hahaha!

>fucking meme flags
fuck off pajeet-kun

cringe

Fuck off you Kike-lovin slant, Trump should have dropped a third bomb on you chinks

Whichever way it works, you can defintely pull it off in front of a big mirror by holding your phone on the other hand, just tried it. And a trained arm with the sleeve rolled all the way up actually looks pretty fugging good in the roman salute, go try it now gym-anons

show your flag pussy

You kekistani reddit fags are too funny

>Danish roastie trying to get workout pics of natsoc guys
Nice try, cunt. Go to church.

LOL based jap saw right through your meme flag bullshit. Go shit in the street

Yes, this is what I mean, but without the other arm flexing. As to make it an authentic roman/nazi salute

How is this one?

*they're

Also fuck off back to twitter and never come back

>"slant"

I think my great grandpa used to use that as a pejorative for chinks

Excellent

>implying Sup Forums hasn't shifted thre Overton window...

I'm down

First one to post a pic of themselves goes down in meme history.

ITT: idiots trying to get other idiots to do the Nazi salute at the gym and get beat up

This. I might actually do it, I have loads of normie friends from my normie life, and redpilling people while pleading innocence is the best form of memestry out there. Would never post my pics here though, that would be missing the point of being covertly natsoc

Fuck off commie fag, go suck some Stalin dick

this is such transparent trolling, but I want to see people actually do this lol

Im sure they are scared to death

Transparent trolling for a good purpose, user-kun. Also bump