Wow, coca cola is so brave. There's no way terrorists and drumpf can win

Wow, coca cola is so brave. There's no way terrorists and drumpf can win

It's not really political

shitting assniggers btfo!

Shareacoke
>Sharea coke
>Sharia coke

I'm pretty sure that Coke is trying to ceasefire the Overwatch fandom and the TF2 fandom flinging shit at each other like monkeys.

this is scout and tracer sharing a coke, what does this have to do with politics

Overpriced diabeetus water, no thanks.

It’s a gawddamn reverse dog whistle or some other made up shit!

Exactly.

Coca-Cola—the choice of faggots.

>sharia coke
>sharia cook
>sharia cook infidels where ever you find them

Tracer is a lesbian, that's why.

Welp, time to stop drinking soda.

wtf I love coke now?

Didnt they see thr backlash pepsi had

Please tell me this is not real.
Please
This has to be fake

Maybe they're advertising Team Fortress 2 in a wrong way

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and Israel, and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Their ripping their hair out of their scalps!!! Bwa Hahaha!

Is Pepsi /ourbrand?

remember when tf2 was good? before all of the in-game economy hat bullshit? it really was one of the best multiplayer objective shooters even during the beta

This has nothing to do with politics.

Nigga, you should have stopped years ago.

>cia badge on backpack
>bottles don't say coke

Pepsi is a brand of niggers. Dr Pepper is /our/ guy.

>2 popular vidya characters share a coke
Why is this political, or even a problem?

fahk pepsi wanted to fix black lives matter, go hard or go home coke.

I have played tf2 once, I thought it was shit, no clue what overwatch is. Am I old?

Fuck Overwatch and fuck people who play it.

the cease fire happened a while ago with the new heroes and play styles. TF2 and over-watch have similar premises but it ended there the game mechanics in TF2 revolve around gear to a specific type and hats, over-watch revolves around new heroes (type to a class) and integrating 3 denominational game play/unconventional tactics. Tf2 is by far a simpler game and hasn't mixed up its character base, over-watch does the opposite, constantly adds new modes,movement, damage effects, and effects without working inside of a specific "unit."

overwatch is garbo but you probably got butthurt at tf2 cause you sucked ass

No, consider yourself lucky to be honest. Both are overrated imo.
In practice Overwatch is just watered-down TF2 with MOBA mechanics. Nothing ass-blowing.

I tend to stick with 4Xs,

I loved tf2 but felt the community got shit on by a lack of competitive matchmaking and all the hats/equipment fucking the meta

forced matchmaking is the worst thing that happened to tf2 desu

they're both the same fucking thing

if you play overwatch or tf2 you are cancer and should never post anything anywhere on the internet. stay on steam where you fucking belong

Okay.
You having a little burst of autism?

#shariacoke

>TF2
>esports

Amen to that,

That's the shit.

>two whites sharing a drink before competitively fucking to make white babies
Looks ok to me

This is autism at its finest.

All sodas are kike elixirs. They're manufactured to fatten and destroy western society. Waste not your time or money on the sugarjew

What exactly is the issue here?

It's non-political, and that's a good thing you dunce.

Corporations and celebrities, I would argue, should be.

>brit with decent teeth
>thin american

it's like a german nigger in battlefield: one, or a nog in the troy movie

>ass blasted Sup Forumsnigger
I come here to laugh at you

This isn't political. It's scout from Team fortress 2 and tracer from Overwatch. These 2 games are rivals.

>TF2 is better btw

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

its funny how the fascists dumb enough to think trump wanted to actually do any of those things are so buttmad that he didn't actually do them

Oh, yes, we can all buy the same high fructose corn syrup water, how profound, how unifying, we can be one in the products we buy, that's more important than having a racially and culturally cohesive society.

No, TF2 is being marketed perfectly, has always done so. There is nothing on the internet more kino than TF2's comics
Babbywatch, even with all of Blizzard's money, is still an utter failure compared to TF2

Yuuuuuup thats why i heard too..

Accept that all soft drinks are cancer and poison. That being said, my preferred poison is also Pepsi.

Am i the only one that read the hash tag as "sharia"coke ?

i genuinely like this ad

>>brit with decent teeth
She's from the future.
>>thin american
He's from the 60's.

What the fuck is Coke doing promoting Sharea Law?