Fucking Japan, tricked me again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFdtq1FjE4s
dailymotion.com/video/xvfvpd_the-five-star-stories-1-2-jp-english-sub_tech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MC is a trap
What's wrong with it?

Pick any two and it could be a great show, but that's a dastardly whole package

Who's the target audience for this type of character?

PV

youtube.com/watch?v=cFdtq1FjE4s

OP made it sound really trash but looks alright. Not the worst thing I've seen.

Gunpla /m/en who also want to be the little girl.

>OP made it sound really trash
Oh, so "isekai" and "trap" are automatically associated with trash are they?

"isekai" invalidates any positives an anime might have

Eh, only Sunrise still do 2D mechs for some prods, I don't know how you could expect anything else.
>and the MC is a trap
That's a bonus for me.

>mfw i remember reaing this years ago

i guess its only a matter of time ebfore all LNs become anime

>MC (male) has the same VA as Megumeme
We live in degenerate times indeed.

If you like traps you should probably purge yourself so yes.

Is he just a very feminine boy that maybe gets forced to crossdress a couple of times like say Lux Arcadia or is he literally a trap?

That depends on whether you consider his default outfit (which has thigh high boots ZR and bare shoulders) to be women's clothing.

I can't force my brain to like traps. As soon as I discover that a feminine character is a male I lose interest in them

>MC is a trap
Picked up.

Yes they. I don't like those things. Maybe I could accept Isekai, just maybe depending on the context but the trap mc its a big no.

Looks kind of good actually.

>trap
Isn't isekai straight harem? I can't fap to this unless he gets with another guy.

I don't like how it's pseudo-real robot. I think the settint would be better if it didn't have all the magic shit.

it's gonna sell average, people aren't in mecha anymore.

Seems alright. We'll see how it goes. Effeminate boys as MCs is not a remotely new thing anyway.

I'll watch it so I have the context for all the erodoujins featuring him getting fucked in the boypussy.

Isekai is just "transported to another world" stories, it doesn't dictate anything else about the story. The main character in this is apparently only interested in robots anyway.

>mecha
It's gonna be shit

"Trap" as in actual trap or genderbender?

The description I've seen is kind of ambiguous

Its a coin toss honestly.

This thing starts of as generic as it can get but has lots of mechbuilding autism. Depends if it can grab lots of /m/ type sperglords in which case it definitely will sell well.

If he gets with anything it's gonna be a machine because he's a fucking mecha otaku.
Trap as in looks like a girl but isn't one.

I readed the manga and the first mecha fight is against the turtle is in chapter 10, I don't know about the pacing of the manga, but even in they fit all the intro in the anime in less than 3 episodes people gonna drop it because the plot and the characters are really bland

>mecha isekai

you forgot
>spic names and surnames

*surnames
fixed my autism

But he identifies as male and is treated as a guy by most characters, right?

Genres which women will never understand

Can't wait to see best girl (male) animated. Sad about the mechs being CGI though. I guess that was to be expected these days.

The MC's love interest is said mecha, if it makes you feel any better.

>cute shota MC

Picked up

>>and the MC is a trap
And picked the fuck up.

Fujoshi will pick this up because of the pretty boy MC.

They need two pretty boys.

>girls sandwiching him in trailer

take a guess

>time skip clothes
>nee-san has hardly any tits
At least from from that angle. But now I'm worried.

instead of this shit i'd rather look forward to watch that "bastard Instructor of Hogwarts magic" , would be the first , Isekai-fighting-school- anime i watch since Zero no tsukaima.

It isnt isekai tough(the magic school story i mean, not this mecha one). It is a proper fantasy world.

>zero no tsukaima had lately another LN volume released

Sad that they are continuing to milk a literally DEATH serie, i don't even understand why is this allowed .

The two LN released was to give a proper ending to the series and they use a script made by the author

>trap MC
instantly sold. Will watch.

>isekai
Dropped.
>mecha 3DCG
DROPPED.
>MC is a trap
Picked up.

But the question is: will they actually make the doujins?

You're forgetting
>8bit

Better fucking be reverse trap and trap twins.

>CGI mecha

Did the LN keep getting translations? I remember I read some of it like 2 years ago.

I'll never understand why people shit on CGI that much. Looks fine in the PV.

>it's isekai
DR
>and the mecha are 3DCGI
OP
>and the MC is a trap
Don't be so alarmed! Let's give it a chance

Threesome doujin when? I want them to sandwich the MC.

MC is more of a shota than a trap.

The real problem is that, at least from what I've read of the manga, this is SAO-tier Gary Stu shit. MC is better than everyone at everything even when the other person is a professional and MC has never tried it before.

MC is a full blown mechasexual anyways.

Is it yuri if it's /ss/ with a trap?

>MORE ARMS FOR THE ARMS RACE

Mostly the mecha are 3DCGI and Isekai bit.

Trap is fine.

>Is he just a very feminine boy that maybe gets forced to crossdress a couple of times like say Lux Arcadia or is he literally a trap?

More like Five Star Stories you mean?

dailymotion.com/video/xvfvpd_the-five-star-stories-1-2-jp-english-sub_tech

There is nothing wrong with reincarnation stories. Nothing at all.

There is nothing wrong with traps. Nothing at all.

>and the mecha are 3DCGI
Is it at least Orange?

8bit

>Not expecting CGI in mecha
>2017
I remember having hope.

You forgot that the MC is OP. Forget the isekai, its more reincarnation and he starts from scratch (born as a infant) like Youjo Senki and Re:Monster. This is basically baby Re:Monster as a human without eating. So basically MC has OP magic, OP IQ, OP mecha designing and piloting skills, OP physical ability, OP cuteness.

It's actually interesting and I foresee nice LN boost.

He's only OP in that he took out redundant magic code and made it more efficient.

He has stronger magic than anyone. Even as a small kid. Better control too. And he taught it to his two friends. Later on, he developed his special Mecha magic from the elves.

It's unbelievable that as a beginner he is an expert in magic coding than the collective expertise of the professional magicians of the civilization he lands in

>He has stronger magic than anyone.
Not going to lie. I only got 2 volumes into it and he just seemed to have redone coding and made it more efficient and allowed for more powerful things to be done.

You say he taught it to his friends so he's not stronger than anyone consider there are others at his level.

They were taught an inefficient method of coding. Things like this happen in real life. Where bad teachers teach bad learning techniques and their methods are passed down until someone with a different perspective shows a simpler method.

This shit reminded me of when a Bethesda employee paraded around about how he created the longest shader code in history when they're supposed to be as short as possible.

Pic related became Sorcerer Supreme in like 6 months so I can cut a kid that spent years training a little slack.

>Ikaruga in the back
Really worried about the pacing, hope it's 2 cour cause Ikaruga shows up rather late and I don't want them to skip the mecha development parts of the novel.

Hey. That looks pretty good.

>fuq

>it's isekai
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA you walked right into that one.

It seems like more and more things are starting to be isekai even if they have no good reason to be

Escapism sells, especially when it becomes the focus of a story. That raises interesting implications.

Drifters was the weirdest one, because it's like not only losers, even cool people need to be isekai'd now.

>because it's like not only losers, even cool people need to be isekai'd now.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something hilarious about that sentence.

You know isekai encompasses more than just hikineets, right? There are doctors, pharmacologists, veterinarians, chefs and pastry chefs, soldiers, pilots, motocross aces and all other kinds, right? There's even one about a kogal being mistaken for a dark elf.

That's more for hikkineets to fantasize about having achieved something in this world already before going to another one

how the fuck did this get an anime

i mean i enjoyed it but it's close to the epitome of a written wet-dream (but then again that can be said of all isekai)

i'll end up watching it anyways but i would never tell anyone i watch it

> cgi is bad

I want this meme to die

>There's even one about a kogal being mistaken for a dark elf.
Does that become a reverse harem?

Dunno.

Just remembered there's one about a business student finding out his family fortune is from exploiting the people in a different world.

Something about a thin line between strategist and scam artist.

>There's even one about a kogal being mistaken for a dark elf.
Nigger isekai when?

>how the fuck did this get an anime
Money money money.

Honestly, if something like Death March can get an anime then literally almost every narou isekai has a chance to get one.

>Tyrone-kun
>WE WUZ ADVENTURERS AND SHIET

There are so many isekai LNs that go much further than Overlord in the self-masturbatory direction. Overlord is actually pretty tame about it past the first three volumes, because at that point Ainz doesn't really go around and murder people constantly. It's much more focused on how everyone is reacting to Ainz arriving and the individual guardians of Nazarick, and has definitely improved as time has gone on. Editors are a great thing.
This is an example of nonstop self-inserting bullshit.

Japan doesn't give a fuck about black people.

Mushoku Tensei when?

>giving a shit about cute anime female
You cant go 5 seconds without tripping over a cute girl in anime, so the trap shit doesn't really matter in the end

But you can't self insert as them if they aren't the MC.

I suppose that would suck if you were dead-set on being fucking pathetic

OSORE

>the mecha are 3DCGI
honestly I'd rather have QUALITY than any more fucking 3DCG mecha