BNHA #130

Deku confirmed for living up to his name

What do youj mean by that?

So how can sir nighteye see that far into the future?

If Overhaul can cure anybody, then why does he makes people explode? Maybe it's one of his underlings' quirk

I think he's more like Law from one piece where he can fix them or take them apart.

>17号
>巻頭:ヒロアカ ※4号連続綴じ込み付録第1弾書下ろしポスター

HeroAca is going to have 4 consecutive coloured posters.

....I worry for Horikoshi's health now..

So overhaul didnt kill those guys that he melded into the wheel? Excuse me?

All Might disowning Deku?

Did we leak early again?

he was probably already working on them before. These kinds of things are done ahead of time and it's possibly what lead to him getting sick.

So All Might said that he was going to die AND that he implied that Mirio was a rightfull succesor of OfA.
Deku will have a crisis for damn sure.
Also, Hori is kinda emphazising about Ochako, Tsuyu and Kaminari's absence. What if they have been attacked by Overhaul and now are quirkless (or kidnapped), but the school didn't said anything to the class so they can be calmed?

the chapter is alredy out. He was jogging and talking at the same time.

>wheel
he overhauled them:
taking something apart, looking where they're fucked up and then fixing them and putting them together again

Those three said they were going on internships like 5 chapters ago.

>Ilda can run on water

Nice, I didn't notice that

Now that the cat is out of the bag Deku will probably distance himself from AM now and build his own character and personality as a hero, not relying so much on that idealized image he had.

Kinda sucks for him to know that inheriting the powers was merely a coincidence, but that's the truth and he'll have to swallow it.

Nice afro.

All Might already lost all of his powers he not going to be in any crushing defeats. Throw another deathflag onto the pile

Cant AllMight give OfA to Mirio too?

>By Overhaul

user, not everything in this world revolves around two or three characters. New villains gangs are on the rise. Both the Yakuza and the League of Villains want to put all of those groups under the same banner after the last remains of AfO's empire collapsed with his capture. If something happened, I doubt it was Overhaul, who has little interest in the students who did absolutely nothing in the AfO's incident.

No but Deku can

I didn't really understand this chapter. What is Deku so butthurt about?

>cementoss is back

finally

Nighteye telling him he wasn't supposed to even have OFA has been fucking with him for the past few chapters now

>You know how I let you become a super hero that has the potential to become the #1 hero? By giving you my powers
>Yeah that was because I was just mad at my former partner's cauction for me, so I rejected the obviously better choice as a successor

So essentially, if AM were to meet Togata before he met Deku, he would immediately choose the former as his successor? That's disheartening.

I wonder if that is where this arc is heading. Deku getting buttblasted and deciding to give Ofa up. That big three girl foreshadowed something similar.

>implying they aren't going to kill off Mirio

Deku's suffering has only begun

Well he had only met Deku by chance and was inspired by his nature to name him the successor.

If he had never met Deku then by all the facts at hand in that moment phaser would have been a solid choice to pass the power onto, and everyone around All Might was certain of that fact compared to some random no-quirk kid he found.

>yfw OfA can be forcefully handed down

His deathflags can rival All Might

When exactly was this chapter released?

To be honest, after this chapter and the whole thing about how Togata was going to be chosen I wonder how a quirkless All Might got chosen to be the next successor of One For All.

All Might and Izuku might be more similar than we think.

>Yeah that was because I was just mad at my former partner's cauction for me, so I rejected the obviously better choice as a successor
that's not what happened

What's Chisaki's quirk after all?

Mirio will be fine, he'll just realize what's he's been lacking to be a complete hero like AM was.

Why Deku has to suffer all of these?

just because mirio was chosen by people related to allmight doesnt mean he chose him himself. the man doesnt even know about him. on the other hand, allmight chose deku because he saw deku's spirit with his own eyes... so who knows...

Because what kind of Hero can he be if he can't carry the weight of the world on his shoulders?

The reason he was chosen over Mirio wasn't because he was the better candidate but because All Might met him before he met Mirio.

blowing niggas up

because hardship and adversity builds character

I thought that he'd known that since he first met sir. Strange that it only occurred to him now.

But they just said he heals niggas.

>meeting you before I was able to meet with him
Deku will give OfA to his rightful owner, Mirio, and awaken his own quirk.

I honestly don't understand Deku's worry here. All Might chose Deku based upon the qualities of a hero that Deku exuded in a situation where everyone was frozen in fear and no one chose to act.

Deku passed whatever arbitrary qualification there was to being a successor. Sure, he may not have been at level "a million" but Deku has the right mindset and psychology for the job, one that All Mighy himself shares.

It's really no biggie.

Maybe after he blows them up he can put them back together again

He's just insecure, it's a pretty normal thing for anyone.

This. Deku was a worthy successor to OfA because of his heroism, not because of talent.

The mindset on last chapters was clear. Mirio cannot be the symbol of peace

more like what kind of hero can he be if he can't carry the weight of his own problems

Does that mean there's a chance Magne and Compress will be fine? I dont think so.

Maybe the little girl he keeps in his basement can heal people and he can just explode people.

>Overhaul fixes deku
>deku gets his own quirk
Mitebgud

Shitty topic marker, OP is a fag. Anyway -
Okay, so we can assume Tsuyu, Ochako, and Kirishma are all receiving internship training. While Bakugou, and Todoroki are still catching up. Which means they are going to be involved in the next major arc.

GET HYPE!

I really don't get the angst of this chapter. Just couple chapters ago, when presented with the fact that Mirio was supposed to be next OfA, Deku didn't give in and used the fact that AM chose him as encouragement. Now for some reason he made 180 and gets all depressed about it.

Do we know what AMs original quirk was?

Well no, because he didn't stick around to put them together again.

Alternatively the crooks he messed up ARE dead, but he used his powers to dispose of the remains and transform his henchmen into the likeness of the dead low-tier crooks for some sort of plot he has down the line?
Until more information is revealed it could be anything

He get depressed that he isn't a special snowflake, just someone AM met by chance.

Nobody said that, they don't even know for sure if it was Overhaul's quirk that made Reservoir Dogs healthy. Twice found Overhaul with the rest of his plague doctors at the scene, so it could be anyone of them.

He was quirkless user. Did you even bother to read the fucking manga or even watch the anime?

Yes, it was an ability to read manga without missing entire dialogues.

Quirkless like Deku.

Million WAS going to be the new bearer of the power, all these people he's meeting think he's the correct choice, by now even Deku will think the guy would have been the better choice compared to him, who was only chosen by mistake at random

Not to mention All Might would have been better off in the opinions of everyone else if he had just retired and chose someone from the school

Apparently All Might had a strong body which was compatible with AFO. Deku doesn't even have that.

why is she doing this pose?
does she like to tease her students? I bet that some of the female students hates her

What if the villain Sir foresight saw was deku? one user made a theory last thread that the narrator isn't deku himself but rather a diary/biography of him, imagine this as reading the mein kampf before reading a history book, and gruesome/cruel death of All Might couldn't be literal but rather the betrayal of his successor

The ability to read.

AM didn't think Mirio was the correct choice, that's all Deku should care about. If anything, this internship already showed that Mirio would be the wrong choice.

I'd add the death of his waifu and one of his parents (or both)

But it's probably along the same lines of thinking about it that Deku is doing right now, which is why it's bothering him.

She says it's been a long time so we can assume she's breaking the 4th wall in a way by implying it's been a long time since seeing her. She wasn't in the hideout raid iirc.

Or maybe he's bothered that Nighteye said all might's going to die a gruesome death.

Though im still unsure how he can see that far into the future we need more info on that.

It makes me wonder what exactly Sir saw in Mirio. At the time AM met Deku, Mirio was still shit at using his quirk.

hopefully
that way we'll have something refreshing instead of seeing everything from Deku's point of view

potential.

>this guy can dodge anything because he can turn intangible. If we use it better and add all mights super strength he'd be unstoppable.

what did she mean by this?

Long time since she showed up in the manga, probably.

Foreshadowing something?

>used the fact that AM chose him as encouragement
But at the end of the chapter, AM tells him that he gave OfA to him because he met him first. He feels insecure because the decision that transformed him into a hero was made in a whim.

boring chapter boring arc boring manga

bye

>Sir saying a bright and happy person
...This is the second time he's done this and I'll be honest I have to finish the theory chart of ultimate autism soon.

First time he said it.

possibly
too vague though

To be a better hero

Weeeelp.

It should have been naval laser

Wait, so Overhaul can reconstruct those he explodes?

So that magnet guy is possibly still alive?

Not sure how Uraraka can remedy any of this. You saying she should hook up with All Might?

>Mirio cannot be the symbol of peace
Is it because he didn't bite off more than he could chew when confronting Overhaul?

Damn, that look of betrayal

>That injured All Might
Damn

Wait, I thought Night Eye's future sense only went like an hour into the future. Does he just have straight up precog skills?

>Seeing STRONK All might at his lowest ebb barely able to stand
My poor heart can't take it...

I'm saying Izuku is going to surpass All Might as a teacher.

Eff it, now I have to finish my full theory chart. From start to finish. Time's running the fuck out.

such a long time that a kid was seeing her breast in the teacher's room

mirio got cucked

I though she already had a internship, why would she asked for a place to Deku?

Cell manipulation?

Why does Iida call Tsuyu-chan but Uraraka-kun?

I wonder if Mirio will find out about OfA, and if he does what would his reaction be.