Why do Europeans Not Have Basic Concepts of Human Rights?

Funny how Europeans complain about Americans and human rights. I got hurt in Europe on a sky accident and the doctors made me strip naked but didn't even tell my dad to leave the room. I had to get naked right in front of him and there were other staff walking by. This is right to privacy why did I not get it? In America you'd get it but I guess Europe is too good for human rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptfmAY6M6aA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no such thing as a "human right"

Rights are either granted by the creator or they are not rights. Europeans think governments grant rights, Americans think the government secures rights

What rights have the creator granted us?

Life, liberty, pursuit of happyness, and all the rights of the bill of rights have a solid biblical basis

Right to privacy is in the bill of rights. Fourth amendment I believe is how the USSC interpreted it. So wasn't my rights violated if i had to get naked in front of my dad and other medical staff just because i hurt myself?

Right to privacy isn't a medical issue, it's about personal information

That makes no sense? Why is personal information protected but not medical? I give no fucks if the government looks at my insurance info or tax info or what not but i don't want my dick seen.

by "medical" i meant your nakedness
I agree you shouldn't be shown, thats not an issue of rights though

There is no creator

therefore you have no right to anything, only what you have the power to take.

>The eternal euro

yes it is.

You do realize you don't like your government, because it's now an oligarchy trying force imperialism around the globe.

In Europe the state is meant to be an extension of the people and community. It's only recent times are we getting the disconnect between politician and citizen.

But I think it'll be rectified very soon

>muh imperialism boogeyman
>In Europe the state is meant to be an extension of the people and community. It's only recent times are we getting the disconnect between politician and citizen. But I think it'll be rectified very soon
t. Karl Marx

No it isn’t because nakedness isn’t a sin and you being a faggit about being naked isn’t a right. Also did you consent to being naked? If you went into the doctors and the asked you to get naked then you consented are there’s no argument you can stand on.

You really think that about the EU? Dude they banned hate speech for god sakes

Why did Adam feel guilty for it then. Also don't call me a faggot about it you wouldn't want to get naked when your dad was standing right there.

Counting T*rkey as part of Europe
Sick to my fucking stomach.

you make me sick.

Lick the boot slave nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ptfmAY6M6aA

When big brother finally kicks in your door I will have no pity

>imperialism boogeyman
The US is killing itself trying to exert global power, it's dangerous to itself and others.

>karl marx
>Implying marxists haven't historically flourished in laissez faire countries

T*rkshits are not European and never will be.

>Includes Turkey in Europe

Get the fuck out of here shitskin

Because here in Europe we assume people who are not brain damaged would say "hey dad can you leave the room" instead of being all angry inside for weeks until they finally let it all out on a niponic tranpolim webforum. Faggot.

That video is literally wrong

>freedom of privacy
WRONG i just proved it

>Freedom from degrading treatment
Prisoners go through degrading treatment

>freedom of expression
Nope.

Why didn't you ask if you could do it in a more private place, retard? By not objecting, you are giving consent with your silence.

Also, sage.

This
Also
>includes Kazakhstan in Europe
Wtf OP.

HIPPA forces doctors to close the doors when they are in a room with a patient. That's how strict Health privacy laws are in the US

Enjoy your ban. That's like arguing that a women not saying no means she consents

Adam was ashamed he disobeyed God and realized his realization of nakedness was a sin not the nakedness itself. I’m not a self conscious faggot either, I’ve stripped multiple times in front of my dad. I was in the military you learn to drop that whole naked shit real quick.

Why was your dad with you in the military? And how is that not torture? Being naked and your dad is just there.

>"Europeans don't have a concept of human rights"
t. amerimutt who has literally no knowledge of history or philosophy whatsoever
also you don't have any right to anything. you only get what you fight for

You have no knowledge of history or politics or philosophy

I don’t have to explain myself but I will just because. I dropped in the nuts in a fight and couldn’t drive because every time I’d press the gas my balls would hurt, my dad took me to the doctors. Doctor told me to drop them and told my dad he could leave. I said it was ok he didn’t have to because I’m not a faggit. It’s just a penis you fag. The other time I was drunk and walk around my parents house naked thinking they were in bed but my dad wasn’t. The third time was I had my dad check to see if I had a hernia. Now stop being a giant soyboy.

Just sage this kekistani faggit. He’s litterally t. The_donald.

Holy shit you are gay as fuck

>want doctors to help you in a medical situation
>but don't want to give them access to your body to help you
Just fucking pick one

Literally nothing gay with anything I said. How does it feel to be a faggit?

I thought Europeans were more relaxed about nudity hence why the did not think it would be a crisis for anyone to see you, also why not tell your dad to leave the room idiot

Dude you let your dad see your dick instead of asking him to leave

Doctors should be allowed to do anything they want to patients idiot

ask based poland about human rights, god i love them

>Turkey
>Georgia
>Armenia
>Azerasfaasjdf
>Kazakhstan
not European

OP is underage
saged and reported