Reminder the Holocaust did happen and 6,000,000 innocent jews died from it

Reminder the Holocaust did happen and 6,000,000 innocent jews died from it

this

bump

You were right up until the word after the number 6,000,000

Probably not.
Definitely a lot of lies are told to deceive people into thinking it happened
So, you guys JIDF shit posters? Or what?

It's 12,000,000 you racist antisemite!

>Holocaust
>did happen
>6000000

>innocent
>jews

>6,000,000
logistically that’s quite a feat, I would like to see a thorough breakdown of how the 6 million number is possible. There is some precedent of the number being changed, I think it has been inflated for propaganda’s sake.

Us white people must protect the Jew
It is written in the bible that the Christian is the protector of the Jew.
It's your duty, Christians. It's your purpose!

Into the hoven wit (you)

Reminder: It doesn't matter, the holocaust was just yet another massacre. It simply reached the height it did, because of the industrialization of society.

However, it's not like the jews weren't asking for it. The world would probably be a better place today if the third reich finished the job.

So if the number of deaths at Auschwitz was officially reduced from 4 million to under 1 million, why does the 6 million overall figure stay the same?

Gas vans, skin lampshade, masturbation torture machines, etc etc etc all now proved fake yet that 6 million figure is protected by law over freedom of speech, mathematics and common sense.

It doesn't make me feel sympathy. it makes me feel like Israel and Jewish scholars think we're all fucking idiots.

Fake News

Show me the names as proof, all 6 million, now, right now, now now now now now

No Sauce? No Proof? Too bad you fail

it happened but no way 6 million jews died man no way.
Absolutely impossible

6 GORILLION?! OY THAT'S A VERY BIG NUMBER GOYIM!

Go home, saged

>finished the job.
Oy Vey are you telling me they didn't finnish it

It is ~3m and that wasn't just jews. It was all camp victims (priests, roma, political opponents). The definition of what the holocaust is has become a meme, but the nazis probably had part in 10m+ deaths through conditions, war, shooting POWs, etc.

reminder of absolute state of (((op))).

This. It happened, but people over simplify every aspect of it from the why Hitler gained power to who died in the camps or in mass executions.

Tell us about the pregnant trout, kraut?

You will never live this down.

MUH 6 GORILLION

Nah, it didn't happen at all. The Jews that died in the camp were accidental or disease-related deaths.

Don't give a fuck. It happened long ago and has zero relevance today. Current year, idiot.

Exactly!
RACISTS!!! YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR HATE SPEECH AND MY TEAM OF ACADEMICS WILL PWN YOUR ALT-RIGHT ASSES!!

"pwn" me then.

>6,000,000
>innocent
I don't know what to give more echoes

Sadly this means that some jews survived to unleash the hell on earth we deal with today. Hitler failed to exterminate enough of them.

only 6 million what are you a racist or something clearly it was 40 million