DxD

Dragon.

That's Akeno right?

Yes sir. It's the scene which was referenced in Vol.23's preview.

>XD
Get out.

nothing is going to happen

Wonder which girl will cockblock this time.

Rias like always.

Text translation.
>Akeno:"Dear husband, it seems like I can't become a fine wife unless I clean every part"

>Issei:'As Akeno-san moves very close to me, sometimes her enormous breast... The incredibly soft body of a woman is touching meeeee~!'

No Akeno! Bad Akeno, Rias has first dibs.

>more Akeno pandering
Wew, Ishibumi really wants those sales.

What did Rias expect to happen? All the girls to just wait till she was ready to jump Issei? Bitch had her chance let the other girls have a crack at it.

The 2 day wait till V23 is officialy released is going to be such a bitch.

Bump

If she isn't literally riding his dick in this volume then fujimi shobo are literally the prudes of LN.
MF Bunko, Sneaker Bunko and fucking Dengeki Bunko can have sex, or at least imply it. But fucking Highschool DxD, the novel where the MC's goal is life is getting laid with dozens of women still does this handholding bullshit.

Zx seems to almost be done with V22 he's finishing up life.5,new life is all that's left after it.

>(Ise-kun, I’m sorry if I get defeated.)

>For now, she apologised to her team’s leader in her heart. Needless to say, even if she was defeated, she would do everything that she could before that. The combination of Irina and Xenovia began to challenge the lightning that threatened them. The lightning that Akeno and Barakiel released as their allies now seemed so cold and terrifying—. But no matter what happened, he — Hyoudou Issei would surely determine the victor at the very end, this was the conclusion that Irina and Xenovia drew from their past experiences.

>(So, darling. Use that…that unrivalled and impossibly powerful attack so that everyone can see!)

>Indeed, although he was fated to accept a variety of evaluations, whether it was actual combat or a Rating Game, his strength was capable or overturning the entire situation—.

Irina and Xenovia are such cute and loyal waifus.

So are they married?

Issei proposed and Akeno accepted don't think they had a ceremony or whatever yet. It's probably just a promise to do it after they've achieved peace.

びたりぴたりと

朱乃さんが動くたびに

時折、 俺の体に朱乃さんの 豊満なおっぱいが、
極上のやわらかさの 女体が、当たる ぅぅぅうう!

Tame shit

Lewds in LNs are overrated anyways. When the highlight of your series is sex, you know it's garbage.

Ahaha, no. If done right they can be better than sex.

Those series under them are already ending or ended.

The only benefit of it from a story standpoint is deepening the relationships, but it's always just used to make the reader want to fap. That's why no one takes them seriously. That's why DxD doesn't need to be bogged down by them until it ends.

Akeno is very cute
>「旦那さまのすべてを洗わないと、良に奥さんになんてなれそうにないですし」

>びたりぴたりと朱乃さんが動くたびに時折、 俺の体に朱乃さんの 豊満なおっぱいが、極上のやわらかさの 女体が、当たる ぅぅぅうう!
AT LEAST GIVE THE MAN A TIT WANK, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO YOU HOME WRECKER HOE.

She's trying her best man everything just keeps getting in her way.

Kuroka volume when?

I bet she gives better paizuri then Akeno

All the girls need to get together and hold a paizuri contest. I'm sure Issei would be all for it.

His dragon dong is ribbed for their pleasure.

Worthless on her own. She only exists for double kitty titty twister.

>Kuroka
>useless on her own

But Rias is ok with a threesome

She keeps getting cockblocked too

So what excuse does Issei have to not fuck it ritght there? He isn't Touma.

Editor-san cast a purity spell on him.

His lust is getting pacified because of his desire for peace so until then nothings going to happen. Am i the only one who reads the books?

Half of the posters in these threads don't read it. They're only here for lewds. A lot of the oldfags who read it will probably come out of the woodwork when s4 airs though.

I found DxD through asking for anime recommendations on /e/

Watched all three seasons in a few days, really enjoyed it. Is the mango worth a look? Are there good translations?

The manga is behind the anime and translations are even further behind. You're looking for the light novels.

Like this guy says read the novels on Baka-Tsuki or wait till S4 gets a date we know it's coming since it was already announced we just don't have a date yet.

Is there a difference besides the LN having less pictures?

>¥1,470 for v23
Goodness, DxD's volumes are overpriced as fuck, especially considering how thin they are.

Since it's a LN, it's heavier on details. Just like practically everything, it's impossible to fully adapt a novel due to the dense amount of details. It's also mostly told through first person via Issei's POV.

But, it is a LN in the end, so it's only a fraction as large as an actual book. But it's still by far the most superior medium, the anime just is for flashy stuff and tits. Manga is somewhere in between.

The LN has way more detail and delves into Issei's personal thoughts more. Also S3 didn't follow the books 5-7 which it was supposed to cover so it's completely different. I recommend starting there.

>the anime just is for flashy stuff and tits

Aka the reason why the series exists :^)

I might give the light novels a try but honestly I'm looking for a new ecchi-heavy anime to rot my brain with. I just finished Samurai Girls season 1 & 2 and I've kinda hit a dead end.

Already watched kek la kek, highschool of the dead, galko, senran kagura and a few others.

I can't imagine his thoughts focusing on anything other than 'OPPAI'

The series is more of a battle shounen disguised as a harem.

>I can't imagine his thoughts focusing on anything other than 'OPPAI'
You'd be surprised.

And somehow he'll still be a virgin after this scene is over.

He has to stay pure otherwise he won't make a good husbando anymore.

Dengeki let Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon feature sex and it's still going.

Damn, I'm mirin hard. I'd kill for that washboard set of abs and dem quads.

It's about to end I thought?

Now that you bring it up Issei has like no fucking fat on him. Dude's all fucking lean muscle no wonder Akeno has such a stupid blissful expression.

Reminder that the anime cut out his bod and made him shorter for nips to self insert easier.

>Issei 170cm+
>Vali 168cm
When will Japan stop fucking up?

That's Issei's height before his growth too, isn't it? He's gotta be 180 by now.

It is now but it had a sex scene in volume 3 a couple years ago and a second in volume 9 some months ago. And not implied sex but actual full detail sex. There's no excuse for DxD.

Easily Kiba is 172cm and since he probably grew a few himself Issei should be between 177-180cm.

Well that is Dengeki. Ishibumi might not even want to write a sex scene, or even know how. His comfort zone is evidently in fights and comedy. But you're right, it could be off-screened. IIRC none of the other series under DxD's branch have had one, but none of them are as lewd as DxD, so it's in a strange position.

The anime is more echi that the Ln
Overall the S1 and S2 its almost the same that the first 4 vol, but the Ln have foreshadowing of future events
S3 combine, rearrange and cut content of the LN5-6-7
The anime make a original arc
Preferably start with vol1 but if you don't have much time start in LN5

>A lot of the oldfags who read it will probably come out of the woodwork when s4 airs though
I hope so threads have been pretty dead lately.