Prove to me that you aren't new

Prove to me that you aren't new.

Why?

I remember who Moot was.

I was here when mods didnt ban you for posting naruto stuff.

I watch anime but with subtitles

Why does it matter? The prevalence of nostalgia threads makes it so any dickhead, new or old, can claim they're an oldfag. No one actually bothers checking the archive for whether or not the unix timestamp some idiot pulls out of his ass matches the file posted at that time and it would be retarded if anyone even bothered to.

I was a tech advisor for the Sora no Woto SPECULAH charts at the start of 2010.

Source

I started posting in Sup Forums 2 weeks ago

Literally who?

ive seen over 50 animes

I watched the Tsukihime anime straight after DtB season 2

But I'm new.

I am old.

>and it would be retarded if anyone even bothered to.

You're only going to start doing that for maybe this thread now that it's been brought up. Any poster that values their time takes it at face value and assumes they're talking to a oldfag. It takes a level of autism not seen on Sup Forums as often these days to know you're talking to a FELLOW oldfag.

No, you're the the newfag.

First day here. I heard all the cool kids use this place but everyone here is just arrogant with a wicked sense of superiority.

>unix timestamp
Rename your images you lazy cunt.

I miss laughing at Rankafags

Alright back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of. Heard reddit is full of niggers like you

desu desu

I remember the tripfag called Gendo and his illogical ramblings.
The other dude, Lancer Jack?Don't really remember anything about him other than the annoyance he caused everywhere he went.

I remember the shitstirring that happened the day Shcneitzel broke the rules of chess.

ROW ROW FIGHT THW POWAH XD LOL(there was no lel back then)
You could actually post CP and not get v8 immediately
The spambots weren't nice.This is what I like with "new" Sup Forums most.
I actually like it more now.It isn't that different and there are no spambots.
Captcha is meh but it is a necessary evil.
Pic is from 2011 Sup Forums

Suck my dick, I'm talking about the scum you share this board with. Look at the majority of posters on this board. They don't give a fuck about renaming garbage they find on here. If you don't have the file position memorized in your folders for rapid response posting, you don't know the first thing about being an oldfag.