Sore Losers

When is MSNBC going to stop throwing their temper tantrum and accept that Hilary lost?

shill thread, everyone knows the answer is never
next

msnbc viewer here

I have appreciated their recent coverage.

shill reply, deeply entrenched in partisanism.

Just can't accept that you lost. Still stings even a year later?

These faggots asses are more blasted than Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Actually blasted isn't the right word.

Pooper peeved? Anally Atomized? Posterior Pulverized? Sphincter Shattered? Shitter Shoah'd? Ass Annihilated? Waist Wasted? Rectum Wrecked? Bottom Blitzkrieged? Booty Bombarded? Glute Grilled? Keister Klobbered? Tuchus Tormented? Butt Burned? Shekel Scalded? Cheek Crisped? Menorah Massacred?

In short, Hebrew status: Holocausted

Never as long as simple minded people keep watching this kike witch’s smug face

did fox ever get over Obama?

>shitter shoa’d

Kek

He's not growing old gracefully.

when she looses a second time

I for one would just like to point out that Hillary's billion dollar shot at the Presidency was destroyed because of a few men that couldn't control their penises. Just imagine her reaching the pinnacle of greatness just about to shatter the glass ceiling and show that a woman can be president... but wait, what's that? Oh no its Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner's cocks emerging from the darkness below! They wrap around her arms like two anacondas pulling her back into the cum abyss where she drowns in the gallons of semen they were busy pumping out into underage call girls while Hillary was fighting tooth and nail with pneumonia and a pounding migraine headache. All the while Trump looking down and smiling smugly.

Leave it to a leaf to describe someone getting pulled into a cum lake with their arms wrapped around with cocks

10/10

You mean third time

Oh contraire, my dumpanzees. She won by over 3,000,000 votes.

Heh, she had a little help. Glad the right man won though.

sorry user but illegal mexicunts dont count

As soon as money stops pumping in

She had help by the majority of voters who decided to make her president. I wonder if they will add a year onto her presidency after drumpf is imprisoned. It would only be fair considering we lost a year to this orange orangutan.

>muh illeeeeegaaaal immmmiiiigrriiiiints

8 years

No, she had the help of a damn botnet posting anti-Trump propaganda. Along with some malware-induced advertising help on a few popular streams.

>mob rule

Yeah faggot, we are a republic. Thanks, fuck off.