Here's a "Fellow White People" compilation of blue checkmark twitter. Anyone have any suggestions...

Here's a "Fellow White People" compilation of blue checkmark twitter. Anyone have any suggestions, or does this look good for distribution?

Merry Christmas goys.

Well done, bump.]
Take my Diversity Bollards OC

Great compilation. The alignment could be cleaned up in a few places though.

What do you think the stronger title is, "Danke Merkel" or "Diversity Legos"?

You need to emphasis an use tweets that specifically show that they call themselves non-whites whenever it's convenient.

Eg
>Us whites are so bad
>I'm not white, I'm an oppressed Jewish minority!

Put those sorts of examples first in the image. People who are seeing this for the first time are not going to infer what is happening if they don't know already.

That's a good point. I have literally over 100 examples of these goblins pulling this shit. My criteria for this compilation was "fellow white people" verbatim and a blue checkmark. I went for quantity over quality to demonstrate how widespread this phenomenon is.

saved thanks

bump for your professional composition

You can safely ignore anyone on twitter who has a (((blue checkmark))), they’re basically just a way of saying “this person is either a kike, or supports the kike agenda”

Thanks bro. I'm sure we've all seen this one, but making things nicely-formatted adds credibility.

We white people should really respectful towards all those minorities...

What’s with the usage of fellow

I picked up on various other words that they all seem to use like that. It's like they were all trained to speak like that regarding this. Maybe they're actual JIDF Israelis posting from the desert.

I'm not sure. Maybe to make sure that they're seen as white and not jewish?

Dunno, but when I read that, I hear it in Zoidberg's voice.

Doesn't it just proves that jews see themselves as white tho?
They also see themselves a jews but from their point of view i guess this isn't mutually exclusive

Saved.

Jews have Semitic genes, making them non-white. They also hold anti-white beliefs. None of the things they espouse harm jews, only whites.

Weaponized confirmation bias

The round ones are sewer manholes. You could probably still smash through those and kill a few people but you wouldn't get much further.

Bamp fellow pedes

your my cattle

Gassing a shill thread