Is there a stonger battle shounen verse?

Is there a stonger battle shounen verse?

Nardo fights are much better when they're not kaiju heavy.

Maybe Saint Seiya

Naruto

The spiritual pressure in Bleach would vaporize everyone in DBS

TTGL if you count battle mecha
No.

DBS characters don't have spiritual pressure, so they would die from one of the Bleach characters releasing theirs.

Goku could just instant transmission inside the mecha and kill the humans inside.

They could just use ki to repel it.

Goku wouldn't be able to perceive STTGL coming at him

Could JoJo verse threaten DB verse?

A few stands are kind of without counter unless you have another stand

Goku and Kuririn get hurt by bullets. Naruto and Sasuke would wreck them.

Is this new meme?

If STTGL is so strong then Goku will be able to sense him ahead of time

Ki does not equal spiritual pressure. DBS characters would be vaporized by Aizen alone.

STTGL literally moves faster than time would flow for Goku, by several magnitudes

You are wrong

Kenpachi is inconceivably strong. Beating him is unimaginable.

So did Hit but Goku moved faster than his time stop technique.

Prove me wrong. When has releasing ki ever vaporize anyone?

Kaguya would wipe the floor with them. Itachi would gentjustsu all of them.

He had to peak to do so and STTGL is stronger than Hit. Also didn't his time thing work as moving between pocket dimensions as opposed to actually skipping through time? Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it seems very different from something larger than the universe moving ridiculously faster than light at you. Gokus only chance would be to somehow scan an area larger than the universe and find Simon on an incomprehensible level of speed

can't genjutsu someone without chakra network

SSJ3
Buu just releasing ki even shattered dimensional boundaries.

What if it is SSB Vegito using kaioken X10 or 20? Would that work?

Yes it can.

There's still the issue of him perceiving STTGL before it could reach him

Is there anything that suggests he gets better at IT the stronger he becomes?

Goku is not superman. Its been proven in super, without ki he is weak and vulnerable. I am willing to bet Luffy would fuck him up if Goku underestimates him. OPM, all it takes is one punch, Goku has no defense against gag characters.

Is this a real question?

It was only described as them opening the dimension with their breath

What is the plot so far?

I saw a lot of people whining about Goku turning into dumb psycho. What is going on?

Everything in naruto has chacra not in our world or any other (unless specified that it's chacra)

Well there is a question mark

It would probably help his concentration a lot more

He instigated a multiverse tournament where the losers get their universes erased and after being faced with how severe the consequences are he doesn't give a single fuck

He actually gave one universe a fighting chance to survive though. Zeno was planning to erase all of the universes that he deemed had a low mortal level.

What? Why would he do that?

He was literally always standing for innocents, starting from defending this turtle in first tome of manga.

Because he's bored.

Man Goku struggles with lifting 40 tons and gets hurt by a rock. Naruto in Sage mode lifted giant summoning monsters with ease and with his shadow clone technique he can perform various lethal attacks to Goku. Aizen would kill everyone in super with ease.

So ki would not work in other universes either since it doesn't exist. Superman would shit on manchild goku.

To be honest, Fairy Tail has tons of gimmicks.

One girl has the ability to link pain nerves. So if the girl was punched by a regular dude, the pain(not the strength of the punch) would be equalivent for anyone she touches.
>touch Goku(or anyone in DBZ for that matter)
>make an ally completely beat her up
>Goku feels the pain and is now beaten

Goku handled 40 tons like it was cloth after just going normal super saiyan.

>gets hurt by a rock
filler.
>Man Goku struggles with lifting 40 tons
When was this again?

Don't forget that Goku's base form is MUCH stronger now.

He struggled on the 4 10 tons until ssj kicked in.

So strong he gets hurt by a bullet.

See
>Toei
Ahh that's why you think he's weak.

That makes no sense, after what he has been through and with all that saiyan training he should be able to lift 40 tons in base with ease.

Don't forget he's in King Kai's planet which is 5x gravity.
40 tons would be 200 tons.

Goku:
- Avoids his unfair advantages in a fight, most of the time.

- Too forgiving.

- Limited Ki.

- Can't breathe in space.

- Vulnerable to magma.

Aizen got this.

Speculations, 40 tons means 40 tons.

>Limited Ki.
He wouldn't even need max power for most characters.
>Can't breathe in space.
But he can.
>Vulnerable to magma.
Examples? Take filler and Toei out the equation.

What are you talking about? You're telling me 5x gravity on King Kai's planet is speculation? Are you retarded?

Its canon nigga, get over it goku is weak. Super anime is base canon.

>Super anime is base canon.
Source?

Are you? It is what it is faggot. It doesn't say nothing about 5x gravity, you are just speculating bs.

>It doesn't say nothing about 5x gravity
What? It's DOES NOT say NOTHING about 5x gravity? You're implying that it does with that statement.

Uchiha Madara can solo the entire dbverse

Toriyama gives both Toyotaro (the author of the DBS manga) and Toei Animation his basic plot outline, and then has them go their own ways with it. As such, outside of instances that are shared both in the anime and manga, we don't know what are Toriyama-based points or plot inventions created specifically for the manga or anime.
There is no truly defined official canon, and there really has never been a truly defined canon for the franchise at all. Different story continuities, but Toriyama, Toei Animation, Shueisha (the publishing company for the manga) and Toyotaro have never stated or even hinted at what is considered canon or not, and it all falls to fan opinion.

Basically the two are canon. So goku is vulnerable to magma and bullets in base form.

Depends on which canon you're talking about then because Goku's power is differs from the anime and manga.

Manga Goku is much stronger. Toei's Goku is objectively shit.

They are both fanfiction.

Now only thing he is wants is to fight with strong opponents.

E. Kaioshin and G. Kaioshin are /cm/
S. Kaioshin and N. Kaioshin are /hm/
W. Kaioshin is /d/

> So goku is vulnerable to magma and bullets in base form.
Launch shot Goku in the head in DB and he was okay.

Lets say it does work, you know everyone in super is fucked.

Another reason why super sucks, inconsistency.

Not really. Genjutsu is useless when you can overpower the user or nuke the surrounding area. Some like Frieza could solo all of naruto with no effort

If powerups in Super had sense, Earth should have blow up if they just started fighting.

Probably not. Sadly, that doesn't make dragonball interesting and db has slowly but surely phased out everything interesting about it's universe to make room for more transformations, power level talk and repetition.

I wish I was young again so I could be ignorant to it's fuckload of flaws.

All of this DB downplay doesn't change the fact that DBS has multiple legit universe busters.

>B-b-but Naruto threw a big Rhino

lmao Beerus sneezes and destroys the entire Narutoverse millions of times over.

>Nanika, kill all the Saiyans
There.

but which uchiha madara are you talking about?

This. Goku going SSB alone should shatter the solar system. He was already planet buster level after achieving SS1, SSB is a HUGE power-up from that, not to mention that his base form has become a lot stronger.

"Sorry that is not within my power to grant!"

I thought it did hurt him, like getting punched in the head?

I thought the benefit of SSB was keeping a calm mind and containing your energy instead of letting it spill out?

It's doesn't matter anyway, it's just comedy scene.

I'm sorry bro, mind to tell me the limit? I might have speedread here and there.

> saiyans

>Another reason why the ANIME sucks
Ftfy

You still add that to his list of feats though.

Was it? I tried paying attention to Super because I loved Z to bits but it's doing a poor job of being interesting. Zamasu and the Multiverse Tournament aside it has been pretty damn boring. Even then, none of the villains really feel/felt threatening. The only notable exceptions are Beerus and Hit.

>Was it?
Yes.
>The only notable exceptions are Beerus and Hit.
They're not villains.

it just scratched him my dude

>When has releasing ki ever vaporize anyone?
Are Bleachfags all this fucking stupid?

I know they aren't, but they seemed like the only ones able to best Goku in battle. I don't know why, but Goku vs. Beerus and Goku vs. Hit both seemed like they had much more at stake than his fights with golden frieza or Zamasu

The gravity on King Kai's planet is 10x heavier than that of Earth you stupid fucking retard. No one is speculating anything. Stop trying to engage in conversations above your pay grade.

because he's a dumb bumpkin who only wants to fight strong people.

he's always been a menace to society
>let vegeta get away
>spares frieza
>lets his preteen son fight a roided-out bug
>could've obliterated fat buu but wanted his toddler son and his friend to play with him

and NOW people are realizing goku is retarded?

Goku BTFOed Hit in filler arc.

Why Goku don't training in Bulma's gravity room? x10 is a joke.

Yeah, it makes zero sense that he wants to go to King Kai's planet for training when there's a GR that can go up to at least 500x without exploding right fucking there. Maybe Vegetable pitches a bitch about having to share training space with him or something.

Golden Frieza demolished Goku's ass at first, they only won because he burned through too much stamina. And Zamasu was worthless by himself but Black was fucking them up handily and Fusion Zamasu took an SSB Kaioken kick and just got pissed off.

Goku still stronger that GR-fag anyway,

DB characters have no defense against genjutsu.

you should read the new intro's lyrics and figure out why Goku is like this

>- Vulnerable to magma.
>he hasn't heard about Lava Goku

If Toriko went on longer it probably could give Super an actual challenge.

Ok, so someone powering up vaporized people in DB, DBZ, or DBS like how it did in Bleach? Aizen's spiritual pressure alone was enough to do that.