What is the purpose of this land? Why doesn’t America just annex this?

What is the purpose of this land? Why doesn’t America just annex this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3cQjuWXGlU
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why doesn’t America just annex this?
It would start a war with China.

Canada wanted access to the pacific ocean to do ocean things. Like their oil pipeline.
next

we already have enough asians

And? They would be virtually helpless to project power across the Pacific.

fuck
fpbp

WTF how long has Washington had a notch in it, never even seen these islands, is geography changing again, new Mandella Effect?

It is already in a part of America called Canada, they just use a different currency for some reason

Kek. Nice one Leaf

I came here to post this.

Yes but they might put embargo on their products and then we would need to start making our own shit again and we don't know how to make anything anymore

Why would we? We own the Alaskian islands, we have good trade with Canada. Why bother?

I've never seen these. Mandella Effect absolutely.

carved out by glaciers during the last ice age, its been there for a while

It is an area full of blond beasts known as Kermode Bears, which feed mainly on salmon, liberals and other rodents.

Because it would deprive Canada of all west coast ports, which I would imagine might have an negative economic impact, also its rude.

no fgt, its been there forever.

btw, you don't want that barrier island, it gets shit on by storms all the damn time and is inconvenient for anything living on it.

You've inherited hippies that make Bernie Sanders look like a centrist, drunk natives, and the Downtown Eastside.

Congratulations.

Why do you faggots have such a hard on for annexing us?

dubs
sorry, but there is no way china would give up a colony without a fight

It's for the chinese to launder money.

lol, BC is doing everything it can to cockblock our pipelines. We have to rely on a foreign country just to get our own product to market, it's fucking retarded.

ever watch the intro movie for fallout 1?

that sums it up.

that's cascadian clay, will be claimed after the war

that's where Seattle is.....

Don't we have enough useless Canadians and chinks in our country as it is?

NOOTKA

You are fucking retarded

lmao thiiiiissss

you got a quick rundown on why BC and Canada are not made of the same leaf?

bc is horseshoe theory liberalism in practice.

The US couldn't even take Cuba
come get me amerifatts

jump pussy

Bc junkies won't fight back

no prob
we got big stones up here

>Wow guys, I just noticed something I've never noticed before!
>Mandella Effect

Goddamn, you people are retarded.

The amerimutt empire is collapsing not expaning you double nigger.

Alberta ducks have no intellect or skills to do anything but plant wheat and get foreigners to strip mine tar sands for oil. Fuck, at least the Saudis reinvest. You faggots blew all your provincial royalties on nothingburgers and muh no sales tax yipees. How stupid are Albertans? newfoundlanders take their jobs, in their own province.

he is probably from Alberta therefor he wants to get his oil out to see and to China and rightfully so except BC's NDP (New Democratic Party) coalition with the Greens and just the general British Columbian's sentiment being that my Province is just thee gift to the nation and therefor exempt from necessary development

Yes, please annex 75% of our great nation's chinks. Do as you wish with them.

(prematurely pressed send there)... it will make it hard for them to do so

Eh, its Canada. Its practically a part of America already. Its more convenient from a business perspective for the people in BC to labor under the mistaken belief that they are different and not just an appendage of the American Pac Norwest.

To connect Alaska with mainland US

this, China already owns that.

we got like 3rd biggest oil reserve in world one province over and we don't build pipelines, our politicians are pimps and our land is a prostitute.

No point. Most of the cargo/shipping is done by boat since the ocean doesn't freeze over like the roads would

you assume Alberta is autonomous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3cQjuWXGlU

So that pipeline that stretches westward across canada doesn't actually have any oil flowing through it?
I was using google maps and thought it went all the way to the coast

Fuck you, I live here. It's much nicer than whatever shithole you live in.

Fuck you too. We don't want your shitty tar crossing our province. You cheap cunts don't even want to pay for the privilege, you may as well just cross the Rockies and suck my cock.

Alberta is a fucking useless wasteland, the people are trash

hahahaha good then go extinct

You can't drive through there. You can't even drive out of Juneau, AK to the rest of the continent.

>Port Hardy
memes create themselves

Everyone mentions the chinks but forgets the massive numbers of ragheads. But honestly 99% of the area you have circled is empty.

lmao how could they embargo the US when their entire economy is based on holding USD

Kek trust me nigga, you don't want those retards.

We almost got Victoria island but our then president cucked out :(

I know people from that region. Please don't attack them, they're nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

if you dont listen to rap then ur a pussy..

Canada is a small 33M country, why annex if you'r already in control?

They don't care. We can go there any time we want. Canada doesn't care and a lot of travel in Alaska is by air anyway

Most of the travel in Alaska is by air or sea.

It's my land.

> Hippity hoppity, fuck off!

An based russia cuz wez a bunch of commies n shiet.....amerifats are autists that bully piir countries an reeeees when they bite back....totqlly afraid of fighing legit countrues

that's the inside passage...I'd rather shipwreck there when it's leaf territory as opposed to American. If you don't sail, you'd never understand.