Konosuba

S3 CONFIRMED LITERALLY NEVER

kill me

RIP KONASUBA

wow the new game is looking gr8

>People are happy that a good show might not get a sequel.
Why can't we have nice things.

>your
almost japan
almost

Hahaha

What the heck is that?

I prayed all the way home for a car to crush me. I'm still alive.

This kills the Konosuba.

Cute Megumin drawn by a rookie animator that made his debut on KonoSuba 2.

This is seriously the worst day of my life. How can they just betray us like this?

it's the konosuba game we're getting instead of a new season

>good show
This statement more funny than anything Konosuba has produced.

It was never gonna get a season 2 and look where that got us. They landed on a goldmine with this series, I don't think they'd stop with more material to run with.

Whelp, time to go kill myself.

>They landed on a goldmine with this series, I don't think they'd stop with more material to run with.
Sounds familiar.

Subs are out since quite a while.

>It was never gonna get a season 2

>tfw no more reason to live for next year
Time to off myself, this show is last resort when new anime keep getting worse

It's pretty unrealistic to think this is the end of the non-LN Konosuba stuff. Volume 5 and 6 are the most popular volumes.

>inb4 denialfag

Season 2 was confirmed by the time episode 8 aired, it was an explosive success that's why Season 1's episode 10 already had a message in the end that Season 2 was in the works.

The same didn't happen for Season 2, episode 10 ends and that's it.

See

Season 2 was announced at end last episode. Now we get game.
Season 3 NEVER

i'm sad

my favorite thing about the show is the comfy EDs. it kinda pains me there won't be another one

Did you even watch the first season? Did you watch the 10th episode all the way till the timer went out?

There is a big event in the next season.

Last season had a game too.

Megumin spinoff anime when?

>A member of the production team at Sunrise mentioned that the studio had no intention whatsoever to push for more because the series entailed tons of design work, so despite being a fairly successful property it wasn’t really worth the effort for them

>Our true battle has just begu.....

Maybe there's a bit of a light at the end of the tunnel there?

The game was an extra in the BD. We have that too this season, but they announced another game at the end of the episode too.

Kadokawa also confirmed that they will delete Megumin, sorry.

This time we get game instead S3.

S3 Never

Sure, "Thank you for playing," is the conventional phrase, but technically this is grammatically correct. Playing is being used as a noun.

Horizon was a trainwreck, it's sales were not as good as Konosuba and the plot was all over the place.

I have finally learned never to fall in love ever again. It's just like Hesiod said: hope is the worst evil.

I think he is talking about the game montage at the end of the 10th episode, not the Mega Man clone.

I wouldn't be too fucking sure about that

How about this one?

I think there's going to be a sequel but a lot of stuff ends with "AND OUR JOURNEY IS ONLY BEGINNING"

At least check the data before you try to argue.

So the studio turned it down. Pretty sure DEEN needs money and would welcome more contract work for something that sells. Helps with their reputation being DEEN.

Goes downhill after the anime series ends

Tfw Season 3 get's confirmed at the end of the game

Is it supposed to look ironically bad? Kadokawa can afford better looking stuff than this even if the games they throw out are all mediocre.

>Pretty sure DEEN needs money
Source?

>it's sales were not as good as Konosuba
Are you sure?
>Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2016 Winter 11,760
>Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 2011 Fall 21,858
>Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II 2012 Summer 20,950

WRRRYYY????

Cut off because production is over and S3 never.

Literally hundreads of anime and manga that really ended had a phrase like this in the end.

It's over dude, time to move on.

>10 episodes
>end
Jesus, I forgot about this. Feels empty right now

Lies

I can speak to it myself, but I've read that a lot of their recent shows have been bombing hard. Then again, they're paid as contractors, so who ever paid them may have taken all those hits.

>why should we put effort into something when shit like LL makes 10x more money with no effort whatsoever?
Fuck Sunrise

Is anyone else happy with no more seasons?
It means it will never get too much popular thus it won't get shunned on Sup Forums, which is good.

>can't
FUCK

Konosuba Movie 2018

screencap this post

>Sure, "Thank you for playing," is the conventional phrase, but technically this is grammatically correct.

Stop, playing is a verb.

Konosuba is so popular it constantly attracts crossboarding shitposting, do you actually check KS threads?

>Tfw Season 3 get's confirmed at the end of the first season of the megumin spinoff

Fixed for you, they will ride that Megumin money train. [Spoiler]I hope[/spoiler]

It may as well have said "buy the books you fucking nerd."

Konosuba joins the illustrious circle of S3 NEVER shows, destined to only exist in fake season charts meant to get your hopes up.

So is DEEN kill and Konosuba will never see the light of animation again or..?

On another note is the LN doing well? I've heard mixed shit about it.

You really should think before posting.

That's the joke you fucking retards, they cut it off because there's going to be a S3. It's a part of the joke that every canceled series always ends with the whole "our adventure is just beginning" thing.

> good show
Generic harem another world rpg tits fanservice. Grow some taste.

What does that say?

Yeah, but Sup Forums still doesn't reject it as something like Re:zero, SAO, SnK etc.

It's already too popular dude. The last three weeks is insufferable in the threads. Maybe that's the silver lining.

We still have one hope, if the OVA doesn't feature a part of Crimson Demon village arc, then that arc will be in the possible season 3.

Is the LNs translated/being translated? I need something to help fill the void man.

They don't normally end with being cutoff. It's a cliffhanger on the cliffhanger. They're going to try and do S3.
I mean, why the fuck wouldn't they. Konosuba costs nothing to make and it's popular.

Caring about the fans is a sure-way of ending up not liking anything.

Wait, its over again? How? why?

why the fuck are they doing 10 episodes rather than 12-13?

Konosuba is forgiven for it's status as comedy compared to those works you mentioned.

You're arguing that it's all a parody and that their will be a S3. You're going to end up hurting yourself when there isn't one.

That and Bandai will always pay for more Gundam animation to sell gunplas, Sunrise really doesn't need to give a fuck.

Yes, Yenpress is currently just finishing up the end of season 1. The translation, no meme, is actually not bad.

I'm sorry to say you'll have to occupy your time with fanfiction. There's some that's pretty close to the source material.

Yet. Give it time and you will have people shitting on it and claim Sup Forums hated it all along.

>Konosuba costs nothing to make
Source?

There exist relatively poor translations of novels 1-7 I think. The novels are also being released in North America with official translation if you're inclined to spend money.

>THIS of all things was preventing anons from killing themselves
>meanwhile cute demons, angels, and loli dragons
>and Index 3
what the fuck, it was enjoyable enough to watch, nothing more.

Denial will only hurt you.

>Thanks for Playing
It's over.

>produced by Studio Deen

My ass

I am absoloutely livid. This is how they treat their customers?

The fact that they are stopping before the best LN of the series feels like an insult to the fan base. Has no one thought this through? They could easily have skipped v4 and stuff would have been fine. Not animating v5 is a crime. Its the high point of the entire series as of right now.

Thank God. The fanbase was starting to get too cancerous.

I'm tired of these threads clogging up the catalog and the series is meh at best.

Be glad you even got a S2.

shitposting is hope I cope with depression. I don't want the ride to end.

>There is material to do 3 more seasons of the main novel
>2 seasons of the megumin spinoff
>1 season of the Vanir spinoff

Oh Japan......

Meme is not a source

>DEEN
Did you watch it?

I finished S1 yesterday, should I watch S2, or would it leave me wanting to much

2 nukes were not enough!

Come on, that QUALITY animation can't cost anything.

S1 ended with Thanks For Watching though

We may actually get a spin off, but the main story is definitely done for.

Index S3 makes me want to kill myself.

>you
>a customer
kek

Welcome to season 3 never hell. Don't worry, you've got good company