Keep the DREAMers; deport the white supremacists

Keep the DREAMers; deport the white supremacists.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/feds-30-surge-in-illegals-losing-daca-freedom-for-crimes-gang-violence/article/2632820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you realize that the first one is a criminal breaking the law no matter how much inocent you portray it

FUCK OFF /leftypol/

>Dreamers
>white
>PhDs

Dreamers are not white and very few of them have PHDs.

False premise straw man.

Burn in hellfire.

Btfo, feel free to neck yourself any old time.

>makes the portrayal of an undesirable's skin darker
>makes desired archetype lighter skinned

This is deeply ironic on a psychological level and I lack the vocabulary and education to properly describe what I feel.

What exactly is a white supremacist? Asking for a friend

Ha!

It's so true!

Holy crap this is dead on.

Also can I not post emojis on this website or is there a trick to it?

Haha well LOL at that pic, so true.

anyone the jews want to smear

Oh yeah? If you're so great then why are idiot democrats so dumb?

Haha I can't believe it

you're right. DREAMers who are white with PhD's should stay while of the majority of DREAMers (who are not white and do not have PhD's) should leave alongside degenerates holding us back

glad we have come to an understanding

kek

No actually democrats are better educated and we won't need racists to drive trucks when Elon musk (who is a fellow californabro. BTW). Invents self driving trucks

Sorry that your time is up, make way for the new future without Americans in America republitard. LOL!

>Implying "deamers" are white
>Completely not the 7th child of Chalala the 19yo prostitute
>Completely not the child of some welfare gibbon in California

I'll keep my software development job and my MAGA hat, thank you.

(sage)

Are you people seriously this racist and ignorant? As a black woman whose ancestors helped BUILD your white America I am offended. Please let me know your user name so I can get my justice and report you.

If you are joking I won't report you and would like your user name to further discuss this on DM.

Disingenuous cherry picking at its finest. Most dreamers are actually worse in education and skill than your average American (picking tomatoes is not very skillful) and overall, they represent a higher percentage of criminals compared to average American citizens.

washingtonexaminer.com/feds-30-surge-in-illegals-losing-daca-freedom-for-crimes-gang-violence/article/2632820

When Trump gave the order to actually start enforcing DACA conditions, revocation of status jumped 30%. It's not that they suddenly started committing more crimes or joining gangs after Trump became president. That's always been the case since 2013, and they've been inflicting misery on American citizens ever since.

Also:

>one of the few credible studies that has been done, by a scholar at Harvard University, found that at most are more than 22 years old, and only about 20 percent graduated from or attended a four-year college. A significant share never went beyond high school. This is not really all that surprising, since over 72 percent come from a family at or below poverty level and accessing some public assistance."

Yeah... Ph.d. Right....

>deport the white supremacists.
Nope, their parents are actual citizens
that have paid taxes in this country for
generations.

I am a black woman phd so please AMA

Didn't he actually get deported?

Why live here if all you're going to do is insult any American who disagrees with you? Can't they ever stop with the ad hom?

nah but you can do text emojis
;’D

Wow this is so offensive I can't wait to have my black paradise. Just like white men took this country from natives we are taking over. Bye bye! Sorry!

whats your phd?

>guy on the left is white

incorrect

Where did you get your PhD?
What was it in?

Masters in Black History

you just need to delete system 32

In dindunuffinology

I went to THE university of UCLA

I didn't know there were Ph.Ds in landscaping.

>phd
>masters in black history

Dreamers are Mexican, you cunt

So a "masters" not worth the paper its printed on in hostile racist anti-white lies?

Sounds worthless to me, shitskin.

Feel free to fuck off back to the hellhole you came from, nigger.

Where is that in iPhone X?

I am a professor idiot.

>black history
>black
>history
WE WUZ KANGZ
This is some good bait

What's a professor idiot? I'm just used to professors and idiots.

>taking over
>implying white people are just going to
hand you a civilization that they built
You are 13% of the population, you aren't
taking shit.

This is a slide thread
Slide threads are created by shills
Whenever you reply to a shill the shill gets paid
Do NOT reply to shills
Do NOT bump shill threads
Sage and ignore

better yet, deport the dreamers and watch the GDP per capita grow as a total of 3 graduate degree holders are removed.

> We DEMOCRATS are the party of the average joe
>UUUUUUGGGHHHH YOU FUCKING REDNECK, YOU DISGUST ME!!!!!!!!

Keep pushing spics, the zoot suit riots will be a tea party in comparison.

Haha whatever you black nigger lady you are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to go to school with white people who are good and don't steal. And guess what slavery wasn't even that hard and was good.

literally nothing then

I hope so, we have to deport racist spics.

Racists are so mean, and bad, and this is why you are losing!!!! I teach the young minds of our colored generation about how great our black civilization will be.

No I am basically planning our takeover and teaching it to our young black minds. That's why we are dreamers.

The photo brought to mind an important point. We are losing because we have been force fed culture through the media; white culture does not consist of football and beer and it never has, this is a machination of the last 60 years.

White culture is amazing literature, music, science, engineering, philosophy, and ethics of hardwork. We are losing because we do not dominate academia or industry as well as our opponents.

If you want to do the white race and your ancestors well, and are not already immersed in a trade or something USEFUL and productive that gives GOOD MONEY and status, then go and get a STEM degree and become truly interested in the workings of the physical realm and dominate it through invention as we have for all of history.

Or become a prominent, well-read philosopher that can stand his ground in debates in the public forum; whatever you do, do not become any variation of the man on the right, and do not put down 'formal education', because NO ONE will take your side who is of any importance. You will not be listened to, you will not be given a voice, nothing, unless you have some sort of education - if you don't, the kikes can just discredit you as a whack job. Much harder when you have a PhD. Peace and do us well.

sage
Affirmative action is having it's intended effect... Kind of hard to get a PhD as a white dude when they're practically passed out for free for women and sand people. Fuckin' teachers at the college I graduated from weren't allowed to give the Indian and Chinese exchange students anything lower than a B.
The chair of my department failed the whole Indian class and got yelled at by the school. He either had to pass them or open up a special class just for them and make sure they passed. It's insane.

So a "professor idiot" is a elementary school teacher?

This also drops the value of said degrees

>1 post by this ID
Sage this thread

Whatever I'm a doctor and you aren't so there. And I make white people call me doctor.

Same goes for blacks, didn't realize that that was a recurring theme in the thread. If you are black make it a point to constantly point out how you are being pinned against whites and vice versa for the benefit of the upper class. People like jay z that claim to be black heroes benefit from the degradation and dehumanization of black communities and they very well know it. They are a disgrace to your people and should either have been killed off a long time ago (while tupac should have lived, god rest his soul cause he did some good and was a great lyricist and performer) or should have been pointed out to be the rats that they are.

Unfortunately, jews own the media and love their presence. Blacks need to become more highly aware of how manipulated they are and their potential being lost

Can't wait for Obama and Kim kardashian and Beyoncé and other black heroes to be up there.

Preach for we are truly kings and queens of America!!!!

Look like Natives most likely from the area, sour grapes

The ugliest white girls post these. Why does OP not have a boyfriend yet?

So you got a degree in niggology? Did you get your undergrad in watermelon chemistry or fried chicken technology?

How rude! As a strong Hispanic manlet manager who slaves to save enough money to attend college I detest your racist ramblings. Either say sorry and post breasts with the date and time on a piece of paper or I will report you to the local Sharia independent police department

Exactly. There are a ton of Indians and whoever that see Engineering and CS masters as a status symbol. They come to the US for something because their parents push for it and they aren't motivated to work for the degree. The exchange students get the degree and and fuck off the their own country or whatever (hopefully), but the American ones sludge through with C's and get it eventually. None of the companies that hire want dumb ass college graduates who don't really care about what they majored in or aren't any good at the skills their degree is supposed to represent.

It's so close but they refuse to look.

nah, US natives were successfully genocided
That was Mexico's first mistake
Just look at US and Canada

This guy is right and the black person isnbad and wrong desu

Everybody wants to live in white countries.

Más puto el guero jajaja

>trying to convince and send a message to people by portraying them as fat idiots
yeah, I see no way that can backfire

Until you reply with hard facts refuting their lies.
Then it's deflect deflect deflect

one persons dream is another's nightmare

>white
>dreamer
sage

Keep - Americans
Deport - Non-Americans (wetbacks, niggers etc)

Fucking shareblue

sage

Does the left want a civil war? Because this is how you start a civil war.

No I am not shareblue haha but good try sorry sweetie

Those guys aren't as bad as you think though. We are posters just like you but just get paid to do it.

Well if the dude has a PhD and our country is full of stupid rednecks, maybe he'll be better off in his own country?

>Beaners
>Good Immigrants
If these DACA people were smart Indians or Chinese I would take issue with them being kicked out. But these are parasitical Mexicans lowlifes we are talking about.

>>dreamers phd

>>paid for by tax paying american citizens

THEYRE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN YOURE AVERAGE R-TARD *sniffs fart*

This. Liberals know deep down that whites are the best race, no matter how much they force le diversity and le affirmative action shit on us

The entire mindset of a leftist is a white man's burden. They think it's their duty to uplift the "lesser" races, the only difference between then and now is now whites hate themselves

For some reason seeing entitled women with the middle finger just enrages me, every time without fail.

you dont belong here

Reminder, this is what dreamers actually look like

Dude your life must be miserable. It’s so fuckig oblivious that you are a 24hour shillbot. Get something else going other than .02 cents a post

I would think those holding PhD would be needed more in their home countries, where they belong.

DACA is dead, Dreamstealers will be deported, national voter ID will be enacted by the next Congress. It's over for you tacobenders!

Consumer science or nigger poetry

Tits or GTFO, Aunt Jamima. Rules are rules.

>people I like drawn to look nice
>people I don't like drawn to look like shit
This is a shit political cartoon. The hack that made it should do us a favor and swallow lead.

>nigger with PhD
>can't into apostrophes
Checks out.

Glad it isn't just me.

For every "dreamer" with a PhD there's 149 in prison.

>56% face

I'd much prefer a manageable population of wetback dreamers than an infestation of lib bugmen. I know some dreamers, generally highly individualistic, focused on family, and conservative after their fear of racists.

The problem here is with Mexican flag waving, gibs back California, muh free college collectivist Mexicans. After they fail our ideological purity test, the right wing death squads should take them to reeducation camps where we forge them into something useful, like soap or glue.

i'll bite the bait..
What was Kingdom of Dahomey's main export during the 1600s and 1700s? Hint: the kingdom was powerful because of it

How wonderful. I’m sure he will be a great asset to his nation. Looks like we’re doing them a huge favor.