Reminder that if you people video games and you're over the age of 18, you're what's wrong with men...

Reminder that if you people video games and you're over the age of 18, you're what's wrong with men. Grow the fuck you pathetic manchildren or else just kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/14473-Gaming-Disorder-To-Be-Named-A-Mental-Health-Condition-For-First-Time
youtube.com/watch?v=rZtKIwWN-T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waa waa waa bitch bitch bitch stop enjoying yourself

So you're saying instead of sitting indoors I should go outside and play while mom cleans the house on Saturday afternoon

Play*

>muh pleasure
I guess a heroine addict or a homosexual should just enjoy himself and shouldn't worry about the consequences of their actions right? Grow up you man baby. Women don't want grow baby's. They want men who can provide and are mature.

32 with an 8 year old son, I’ll take my one hour a week quiet time to pretend I’m the King of Europe in CK2, it’s all that’s stopping me from murdering that snoring little bastard. How can such a small person make so much noise in his sleep.

Reminder that if video games are bad for adults, they are certainly also bad for children.

Somebody got owned again on CoD and needs to git gud. L2P nub.

if i dont play games, if be working on eradicating the jews.

be glad im playing video games.

Anyone know of a game modded to kill jews and forward the white race?

Who gives a shit what women want? The conseqeunce is on the individual

Any by Paradox, EU4, CK2 and Vicky to an extent

I have to. I'm Nearly 40 and spend all my freetime playing LoL as I have nothing in life outside of my overnight retail job.

don't watch movies past 18 either you cunt, it's the same thing, gaming is entertainment

Those types of games look boring as hell desu

Not disputing that. Children should be playing outside with other kids.

Modern women get exactly the shit men they deserve. Enjoy spending years trying in vain to train your retarded dog in a human body.

Movies aren't designed by psychologists to completely captivate you and make sure to suck as much time as possible from you. Movies usually last 1-2 hrs. Some people play a single game for thousands of hours. The experience is different.

Also what makes you think I'm defending movies you video game addict? Grow the fuck up. If you're going to be a manchild at least use a better justification.

i'm sure there are mods for mount and blade for crusades n stuff

what a wretched life

So is there any hobbies that you approve of?

Is being obsessive over football better somehow?

>be me
>30
>single
>work full time with lots of over time throughout the year
>have own car and own place
>just had an all day gaming session today
>plan to do the same tomorrow and the rest of the week I'm off

And there's NOTHING you can do about it, fag.

>mount and blade
thousands of hours in this, pretty much all I play these days, bannerlord will be the death of me

>Movies
Because patrons spending 8 hours in the theater isn't profitable.
>Some people play a single game for thousands of hours.
Some people watch reruns of the 500+ Simpsons episodes.

They are helping AI learn how to kill us later!
And it's now to be considered a MENTAL ILLNESS
thegoldwater.com/news/14473-Gaming-Disorder-To-Be-Named-A-Mental-Health-Condition-For-First-Time

Bad taste senpai
Their highly addictive

>This entertainment isn't as cancerous as that entertainment
Pfft.

>that if you people video games
wat

Please kill yourself and your proud boys, Gavin

>Be 76
>Started play video games because of my grand daughter
>Have accomplished more in my life than you ever will
>Living the comfy life even though i lost my wife to cancer
>Post on Sup Forums every day
>Play Overwatch the most out of all my video games
>Still whiter than you

I'm 28.
I stopped playing video games when I was 21ish.
Recently started playing again, mostly FPS.
I've noticed a huge increase in coordination, mental sharpness and clarity.

You are a fucking faggot op, video games can be very helpful in stimulating your brain in different ways. Thinking, problem solving, memory etc.

Over indulgence in anything is bad. Moderation is key.

>No I would rather waste my time in the negative cesspool of idiocy that is Sup Forums. Its equally as useless and unproductive.

I have never been so unhappy as the time I was in a serious relationship it literally sucked the life out of me.

vedio games and anime are redpilled

Fuck you pal, I just got pic related and my 3 year olds asleep, go fuck yourself

No Vidya makes me real angry, you won't like me when I'm angry and get lots and lots of free time.

>Let this fatty posting on a literal cartoon and meme board rant about how immature you are

Cinema has artistic merit. Your manchild games don't.

Prove it.

what about people who build trains in their garage/basement or play chess? Or gun enthusiasts?

What's the hate on gamers for?

Brought to you by a faggy traditionalist who wears fedoras and has no friends

how about we eradicate what makes them play videogames first

it's only a symptom

im a homo that uses heroine (vidya) fucking make me stop enjoying myself bitch

ill suck yer dick for a sub to WoW daddy

>Make $75k/year
>Three kids in bed
>Wife asleep
>Playing vidya for 2 hours from 9pm-11pm

Please tell me what's wrong with this?

You would maybe be right 20 years or more ago

>shaming language galore
Roastie detected. Tits or gtfo

Alright Stacey.

look bitch hillary didnt win and there will be no female president in your life time. bitches like you are why she didnt win

You too drunk to remember how to write proper sentences?

75k with a wife and three kids. you should be plotting how you're going to up that amount instead of playing games. seriously.

You don't see the difference between a gun enthusiast and an adult playing shooting games?...

How about a car enthusiast and an adult who plays racing games?

:|

Good. They can go get one.

Like I need a new onahole that has a mouth.

What if I play good games?
youtube.com/watch?v=rZtKIwWN-T0 will be out next year and is Sup Forums approved.

>false equivalence

This. Vidya can make you a very well rounded person because it gives you a surface to medium level understanding of a lot of tasks you arent normally exposed to due to age (kids get to practuce miney management) or because your lifestyle doesn't allow it (learning military tactics and how guns work and shit from milsims like Arma/Squad/Tarkov, or Realpolitik from Paradox games for instance) in a no-pressure environment

>Wake up a 6:00 am
>Have breakfast
>Go jogging
>7:30 am light workout using only body weight
>Take a shower
>Get to the clinic at 9:00 am
>See patients until 1:00 pm
>Have lunch break
>Work again from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm
>Get home at 7, take another shower
>Either have dinner with girlfriend or meet with friends somewhere
>Either case we might roll a joint, eat something, maybe have something to drink laugh and have a good time
>Girlfriend loves to play PS4
>So do my friends, it's just much more competitive with them
>Go to bed somewhere around 11:30 pm
>Can't sleep
>Grab phone
>Browse Sup Forums
>Some emasculated soyboy faggot is on a self hating rampage blaming videogame for his lifelong failures and self loathing
>Says I'm what's wrong with my gender

oh look, this tread again
>every hour
>every day

sage

ur gay

>roll a joint
Unironically neck yourself, Metismo nigger.

>t. self loathing soybois

kek my nigga
the soyboy bugmen on pol are fucking everywhere, and their fat as fatass typing habits really show. fucking lose some weight you gelatinous sacks of shit

No one wants to hire me
I have no friends
No woman wants me

What else is there

>soyboy because I don't smoke nigger tobacco
Okay.

But I play rocksmith

Doesn't even sound bad. Keep living the mediocre life user.

>nigger tobacco
>cucknadian is afraid of weed
You couldn't be more obvious on how little you know about marihuana.
I expected no less from a cucknadian.

Who said I was afraid of weed...
It's degenerate, you metismo nigger.
Actually, you know what, it's fine. On average,
South Americans are 20% black. You keep smoking the reefer, nigger.

You obviously know nothing of THC, either you niggerfaggot.
THC is a phytoestrogen.

you fed him too much and he got fat

>Vidya = Heroin addiction
lol

As for what women want, I'm incongruent on this. On one hand I do want kids and a loving family, and on the other I want women who aren't whores, women who are interesting, who know about shit that is fun to talk about, like history or economics or something like that. But I rarely if ever find females who give a damn.

I'm stuck between the decision of seeking out a dumb whore whose purpose is getting filled with my dick, who will eventually betray me for some negro, but that would at least produce a new generation of whites, or the latter option which is to not have kids at all and mocking lonely roasties who are incapable of handling the pain of loneliness. Watching these whores cry miserably as the princess-worthy attention they garnered in their youth is now gone all thanks to their age and deteriorating looks would bring me more joy than a thousand vidya.

Yes I am a beta-male and yes I was cheated on by someone whom I loved. But god damn does it feel nice to see these manipulative whores get their dues.

I play like 2-3 times per month just to relax or when I have nothing else to do. The gaming community overall is really disgusting and I despise every one in it. Everything about gaming is just cringe when it comes to e-sport and all the stuff with Twitch. Even the computers is fucking cringe with ugly colours.

Games I play:
>RO2
>RS Vietnam
>Squad
>Eurotruck 2

Rest can fucking die.

> so much noise in his sleep
muh 8 yr old son is probably tard ? either way kys

> pretend I’m the King of Europe in CK2

+1 kek but you're 32 so kys

pic unrelated

Those are some shitty games.

>Eurotruck 2
you better not be planning anything, muhammad

>it's degenerate
>I-I'm not afraid!
>Degenerate!
>You are a nigger!
>NIGGER!
wew lad, you sure sound like a scared beta faggot, did Pablo grope you by your tiny testicles?

If you paid any attention to my first post you would understand why it doesn't concern me the tiniest bit, soylet.

>7:30 am light workout using only body weight
>Go jogging
Yeah, even in your LARP story, you still sound like a fag.
Smoke some more heefer and shut your fucking actual 52% face up, Mtumbo Hernadez.

Yes yhank you op, this needs to be said. I used to waste time on gaming and now im an alpha male who spends his time wisely. I shop, watch reality tv, knit, gossip with coworkers, nag my wife, tell my wife dumbass stories about inane things in my life like how many poops I made today,and i browse facebook. Fuck game playing manchilds

Too add onto what I already said.
I had actually image search reversed your picture.
You have a doctor coat on too.
That's clearly a picture of yourself. You look like a 17 year old weeb.
KEK

Call us soyboys some more.

Hold on a fucking minute, you think that creepy looking slenderman is me?
How fucking retarded would you have to be to think I'd put my fucking face on Sup Forums to use as a casual reaction image?
Holy shit I know you are a leaf but you just went beyond the typical Sup Forums level of autism

>Taking care of yourself is LARP
>le 52% meme
Dude, the ammount of projection in your every post is painful, you reek of insecurity and soy

That is 100% you, fag.
It would have come up, but it didn't.
You look like Ajit Pai, Hernandez.

Holy shit this is hillarious, no wonder this entire board hates leafs, you just went full meme, fucking kek m8 thanks for the laugh

Dude I noticed the same phenomenon. I haven't played video games since I was in middle school and recently picked up a ps4 because I'm bored, extremely wealthy, and it's ten degrees outside. I've skateboarded every nice day for almost 15 years so I'm pretty good, but after playing skate 3, I'm way more capable with heelflip variants after falling asleep playing it. I'm pretty sure most of this GPU innovation and engine development is a failed DARPA super soldier experiment.

>no wonder this entire board hates leafs
Soyboy faggot freaking out
Do some more yoga and tell us about how you're a buff boi :(

Dude I don't even understand why you are so mad.
It's ALMOST AS IF something I previously said completely applied to you.
Also I don't do yoga, nor am I buffed lol

>that if you people video games
>Grow the fuck you pathetic manchildren

t. aboo abbo

>nor am I buffed
At least you're honest, soyboy.

>get to work and provide taxes for your replacements or you're a manchild, goy

>Im here to cause genocide and chew >videogames, and im all out of steam >bucks

OP is a cunt but at the same time it does seem like its nothing but degenerates who play video games these days. Nothing but a bunch of sluts and stoners. The same goes for every nerd hobby

For that matter anyone obsessed with sports is usually an asshole and a cuckold. Honestly a fanboy of any type is an awful person

you just want games to stay shit

I've been honest throughout my entire exchange with you, soylet.
You are just angry, and I'm still trying to figure out wether it's the fact you actually are a soylet, or something about me taking care of myself makes you chimp out.
Maybe you are an overweight soylet?
Get those greasy flaps to work m8, calling me whatever you want won't make you love your greasy ass

right wing has to rescue gaming and arcades

>stop liking what I don’t like

With 5 words, I can make you write a paragraph.
What are you so desperate to prove, soyboy metis?

>Women don't want grow baby's
>Women want
I dont give a fuck what they want. Fuck off roastie.

>What are you so desperate to prove, soyboy metis?
Nothing?
Is this a trolling attempt? Dude you make the leaf meme come to life kek