s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CAHlyNgXW98
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ1-yNTWXj4
youtu.be/W-e0b_Y4sJY
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/945616453071441920
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAPPENNNINNGGG

OOOOOH FUUUUUUGGG!

Why have rocket launches in the past not looked like this? I'm beginning to think we're going to get a big alien reveal of some kind soon.

Someone explain it to this brainlet

these are missle defense systems.

Ground to air anti missle defense

correct me if im wrong, but could these rockets be spewing out bio weapons, and the virus that spewed out goes into the air stream and it will slowly reach and kill us all.

Probably new tech making it look like this? Just not used to it.

maybe it's because we've never had to use these weapons systems before.

So what you're saying is there was a missile fired on LA and we used ground to air missile defense systems. Then we fired one at Russia and they used their ground to air missile defense systems?

nice same fag same fag

This is the one in CA

so you americans one uped them because they fired one over europe? gee thanks

i was ELABORATING ON MY POST faggot.
No. What I'm saying is that Israel is using their submarines to fire ICBM's and these missles are countering it.

Did that go to LEO and detonate?

Can you link any info on these supposed missile defence systems? Why would they look like this, as opposed to normal missiles?

Yes this is definitely new tech. They used to be a cone shape.

Yes.

Interesting for sure, but unless I'm missing something it doesn't answer what we are seeing in the videos.

>same fag
Why are people who say this always fucking wrong? It doesn't even make sense to try to samefag when there are IDs.

why it looks so cool? Something to do with ionization and pressure and the speed of sound and making the water molecules turn to dew and then light reflecting off of it.

What is air pressure you retarded American.

some people are stupid ive seen kike shills do it all the time when it happens.

Light source + particulates = reflection.

TOP KEK

I'll accept this as the most plausible explanation for now

Its meme drive... applied on rockets. Just new tech for the public, each side showing its dick. The cold war never ended, only that the Kremlin couldn't keep up with communism poverty.

THIS MIGHT BE A LARP BUT IM POSTING JUST IN CASE.

We're on Russia's side asshole.

Jesus christ they were ICBM interceptors... or satellite interceptors.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why would Israel be firing missiles at both Russia and the USA?

>air pressure only applies to new missiles
Please elaborate, Himler

they're here

BECAUSE THE SWAMP IS ISRAEL.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Now that we've established that, the question that remains is WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE ARE FIRING MISSILES ALREADY?

youtube.com/watch?v=CAHlyNgXW98

THREAD THEME

They old ones created a conical shape.

If you zoom in you can see weird writing on the fuselage.

WAIT!!!

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT BOTH US AND RUSSIAN ROCKETS HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF FUEL??!?!!!?!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THE SAMPSON OPTION, ALEX?

>We're on Russia's side asshole.
No you aren't- The Kremlin keeps trying to destroy the Dollar Hegemony. Trump just want a stronger US. Both policies collied.

But unlike predecessors, Trump plays on every dimension. Exhausting the economic and politic one.
>UN Funding
>Jewish lobby
>Chinese superpower
>Russian Balkanization

Key factors that if used correctly it will make Amercia stronger than it is already.

I lived in western AZ and saw a rocket launch from California that looked like this when I was a kid. It has to be just after dusk to look like this. The sunlight hits the smoke trail and flames as the rocket gets high enough and illuminates it

That's sort of a retarded answer, now you are misleading people. There is no reason for Israel to fire on BOTH Russia and the USA or they would get nuked by both super powers.

Climate change

Great evidence. You heard it here first folks, Israel is firing nukes off at everyone.

Fuck off Mossad

ayylmaos

not if they want to give the land back to Palestine.

>tfw it pops it's top
this. FUCK.

Every launch looks like this. It’s just that it’s a night launch, so the spread of the exhaust particulates are more visible since they’re reflected from the light of the thrust and don’t compete with daylight.

The higher the altitude, the lower the air pressure, the further the particulates spread. That’s why it creates these cone shapes.

Chem trails, you now have infertility problems.

These are signal flares, not rockets. Signaling something/someone outside our atmosphere.

You realize how high up the rockets are?

fucking kill yourself Mossad

SERGEY CONFIRMED ABDUCTED BY ALIENS SELL!!! SELL!!! SELL!!!

Check out what happens at around 7.25 in the video, the thing goes into war speed, definitely Ayy's.

IGNORE THE MOSSAD SHILLS SAYING ALIENS

>war speed
Warp.

We're either at war or al
Ayys are real.
I say this completely unironically.

Well several countries have been known to blow up other countries satellites. So it could be that especially if those rockets are getting way up there, which apparently they are.

They're trying to break through the firmament

MOSSAD SHILLS BEGONE

>Coming from the brainlet saying Israel is firing off nukes at everyone

Sup Forums, what a fucking place

Looks like it exploded.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ1-yNTWXj4

He's right, Putin is doing his darndest to destabilize the US and you've been brainwashed if you can't see it. Israel is fucking cheeky too, but they depend on us so they don't want us weakened. Trump is fucking retarded though so he can't see he's being played.

It's surprising this board likes Trump, Putin is the actual political mastermind right now. Granted his country is falling apart at the seams because of his greed, but he's been successful with his destabilization campaigns.

Not Mossad, Not CIA.

Look at this map. This is the reason why Syria War still goes on. Putin is a puppet, The Kremlin are desperate to hold its European gas monopoly. They aren't friends, they are the enemies.

Trump not only is pressuring via non-full scale war by giving free card to Turkey to get stronger, to froze Islamic terrorism, to accelerate Italian gas exploration and infrastructure to import US fracked gas, German commercial fusion and Nordic oil for manufacture.

This cocktail of options and cards made the Kremlin proxy dictatorship in Syria non critical to hold the gas monopoly. Trump is not a war monger, but a businessman. And the Russians are aware of it. Its a chess move.

Expect more dick showing in the coming months. Also, FSB fags, how does it feel China will ask you now the new drive tech? Its not like you already lost the genV engines. At this rate you will open sale the white spheres? Truly pathetic.

Sauce?

Go fuck yourself faggot.

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

>Why have rocket launches in the past not looked like this?

>Sup Forums arguments in a nutshell

Breathe through your nose a bit more, your lips are getting chapped retard

>MISSILES CAN’T DO HIGH MEANEUVER G’S

Are you people retarded?

youtu.be/W-e0b_Y4sJY

>Muh Q
>Muh Reptilians
>Muh Israel
>Muh Sup Forums prophecy

Fucking boomer, you have to go back

>brainlet

You asks for sauce but are not my comrade

>Q
Larp
>Reptilians
LARP
>Israel
ACTUALLY POSSIBLE
>Sup Forums prophecy
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

JESUS CHRIST YOU IDIOTS!

IT
IS
THE
SECRET
SPACE
BREAKAWAY SOCIETY

COMING BACK TO END THE DEEP STATE AND GO PUBLIC ON THE EXPLOITS OF THE LAST 64 YEARS!

double digits confirm

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/945616453071441920

Seems like their recent ICBM test.

Just report this thread.

The explanation is so simple, it belongs in /x/.

Wrong

I suppose because rockets are usually shot in the day where these two seem to be at night/late afternoon so the light of the engine is scattering into the trail of vapor is more apparent?

>I WUNT 2 BELEAVE

why can't you just love Americana?

Obviously.

Plus altitude and air pressure. Higher altitude the more the exhaust spreads.

Because Palestine will take Israel's place.

THESE ARE FALLEN ANGELS AND NOT ROCKETS MAYBE ALL THE RIGHT WING JEW PEDOS BROUGHT THEM ABOUT AND JUST LIKE THE FIRST MANY TIMES

Every phenomenon is shown in this video, on a smaller scale.

youtu.be/W-e0b_Y4sJY

WRONG

That’s not aug frog

18 foot missile produces Falcon 9 is 230 feet and Russian rockets are even bigger.

>It's another Sup Forums brainlets don't understand rocketry thread

>CHAAD

Swamp gas + weather balloon.

>proof that earth is round for flat earth retards
oh fug the sunlight does the same in russia as it does in murrica.

You can clearly see ionization in the LA and Vodka video, so its not the same. Anyway, bigger winner here is China. Those fuckers can't even produce a decent microprocessor but they can build supercomputers. Now with a Xi power hungry, he will not keep bypassing the dollar use to buy Russian gas or slowing down the Balkanization if he doesn't have this type of rockets on their army.

Good job Ivan you just put 40 years of development up to your sugar daddy, like the little whore you are.

>Serrgei we should test this in the Artic, so we can blame aliens
>No Vladimir, lets show those Americanski we have the same drive tech! Launch it from the air force base