How is it that despite thenfact that the sisters are made from her DNA, Mikoto refuses to connect to the misaka network...

How is it that despite thenfact that the sisters are made from her DNA, Mikoto refuses to connect to the misaka network? I mean nothing is stopping her. Different brainwaves? Theyre literally the same person!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>connect to misaka network
>experience the memories of death

Maybe it has to do with the fact that AC scientists put Misaki and Dolly together as an experiment

She's got no reason to.

Also she'd probably change the Sisters that way, since she's got 14 years of memories and experiences and the Sisters only have a few months each. So she'd probably become the dominant personality.

Oh yeah.. They could guilt trip her by doing this
>We went through this 10031 times and you didnt do a single thing

Mobileposters are scientifically proven to be 20% more likely to get repeating digits at the end of their post numbers.

>9969 girls acting like Mikoto

>Microsoft phone

>Theyre literally the same person!
Testament disagrees with you. The Sisters were given a different consciousness than Mikoto has

NT 18 predictions?

aleisters plans finally falls to fucking pieces and loses his complete shit, we will finally see a side of aleister that hasn't been shown

We've already seen Aleister lose his shit though

She tried to connect during WW3. It was very painful for the Imoutos so she got off.

If only.

They break in
Aleister is expecting it
Someone dies, but not before letting out the information to the others
Keikaku man gets pissed.

This is the part where we think he's lost, and NT ends with him succeeding. He doesn't need to win to succeed.

No she didn't. She was just throwing out a shitload of power, which jammed Russian Misaka's connection to the network.

I said complete shit, not fuck tsuichi he ruined every thing ARRGH.

I mean straight up rage

Tsuchi wasn't the one he was mad at first. Heck we don't even know if he's mad at Tsuchimikado at all or just doing it for the keikaku.

I don't think Mikoto could handle even half the deaths on the Network. Even if 98% of the deaths were simple attack reflections and not edgy shit like "training", it's still something Mikoto wouldn't be able to deal with remembering

How many imouto corpses did Accelerator have sex with?

Mikoto isn't Touma. Even if most of the deaths were far less edgy that 9982 and 10031, Mikoto would have constant PSTD, nightmares, and every other issue.

None considering the explanation LO was giving of him trying to scare off the Sisters and tell them to stop fighting him. If he was going to ever do it it'd be when they're alive

The real question is how many of them had sexual experience and how will those memories affect her?

I don't get how this fanbase can simultaneously say Accelerator has no dick/sexual drive and that he rapes clones. Pick one you inconsistent fucks

they had the experience with eachother

They've all been tracking Touma down and raping him in his sleep.

The reason Will-Tan is trying to give Touma a good life is that he's currently so busy he's not sleeping enough to satisfy all the clones.

It's almost like the fanbase is more than one person. I said "if" anyways you twit calm down.

Unsure. Hopefully they avoided enough trouble. They dont exactly have the emotions of love or lust. [spoilelr] i think? I could be wrong. [/spoiler]Im sure itll make Mikoto more desparate for IT.

But "Accelerator raped clones" is almost never contradicted with "he can't get it up" and I've never seen "he can't get it up" contradicted with "but he raped clones" which generally means both things are simultaneously accepted. It's retarded.

>They've all been tracking Touma down and raping him in his sleep.
No wonder they like him so much.

Because neither one of them is set in stone they're just both popular theories. You can't disprove one with the other because it's possible neither is true.

What do they do now that Touma has someone You'd think with Othinus with him now they'd have a harder time pulling that off is the real reason rather than just being busy.

Its all theoretical huh?

Had a stroke there ignore the bit before "you'd think"

>wanting the only good guy to lose

>possible neither is true

It's almost guaranteed neither is true. I'd be willing to bet a whole lot on "Accelerator raped clones" being 100% false and "Accelerator can't get it up" having a high chance of being false

If he raped clones, why doesnt he fuck worst. I mean, the worst she can do is remind him of what he did in the past to screw it up for him

Her mind wasn't engineered to be capable of it.

You'd think WORST or Will would have made some quip about him "doing amoral things beyond the experiment" if Kamachi really wanted to imply he raped clones

So the way the Yen Press release is going, we'll probably see the release of volume 14 around Winter of 2018. Think that would match up fairly well with a coinciding season 3? Or does Miki not give a shit about the english release?

Miki doesn't and I'm not sure why you do either. Yen Press is garbage

This should be a crime

It /might/ match up but it most certainly won't be intentional

They typically don't, but the timing works out well nonetheless. The manga will be in new content by then, and NT, Railgun and Accel will be in their new arcs by then as well. It seems like the franchise will be getting a big breath of fresh air soon.

If Touma headpats a clone does it disconnects her from the network?

Senpai is just too lewd

Not permanently but she might not be able to send signals to the network while he's touching her seeing as Mikoto couldnt conduct a charge when Touma had her hand

Probably. Even if it didn't, she would disconnect anyway. They didn't earn that headpat. She did.

True number 2 returns.

Stop. I can only get so erect.

Why Mugino glaring at Hamazura?

Because she's jealous he's lusting over Takitsubo

She's jelly he doesn't love her

>3
You keep falling Kakine-san.

With the amount of spells in this series that move the planet under the person's feet instead of them I'm somewhat surprised the hours of the day aren't fucked up. With Thor it makes some amount of sense because maybe it's just small movements here and there but Othinus spinning the world so that Japan's location swaps with Denmarks should be a rather large discrepancy

Can we talk about how the Will appeared as white flower petals in NT9? What might that signify?

that makes sense
well thats her fault for being a psycho and treating him like shit

I think Thor said something like "If I do this too many times I could fuck up the planet's rotation and kill everyone", but yeah, it probably should have been addressed more.

Thor moved the entire universe though, not just the planet. I don't exactly remember the details of what Othinus did, but maybe that one also moved the universe as a whole.

Wasnt his name Jobine Uiharu-san?

It's not the planet.
The spells distort the whole universe, so it's not an issue.

Is Aleister a Canadian?

It was the earth in both cases. The confusion comes from NT 9, where the word "world" did in fact mean universe. In NT10 it means the heavenly body.

I read the NT18 preview again and it doesn't seem to actually imply Tsuchi and Touma are together. Just that Tsuchi breaks in and Touma and others are attacked by Karma. So could Karma be the 5 second doom? I'm not saying Touma doesn't also end up at WB too but maybe they don't go together?

I may have posted this last thread before I fell asleep

It would make sense if there's no discrepancy because of the universe being what moved, but Othinus explicitly says it's the planet as does Thor.

Are you stupid or just dumb? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

Karma is the business alias of Girl in the dress.

Karma is stated as magic so no

I could certainly see Aleister intercepting and going to Touma before Tsuchimikado can get there forcing him to retreat and deciding to take this chance to break into the WB

Karma is defeated in the prologue.
Rest of the volume is Aleister chasing Touma and Tsuchi High Priest style.
In the epilogue Yuuiitsu returns with Dark Matter Noukan.

Yuuitsu better not fucking return literally the volume after she was beaten and implied to die. She can come back in a few arcs like everyone else.

If she's alive she'll show up this arc. Maybe not in NT18 but she'll show up

She's been in what the past 4 volumes? I'm tired of her show off other Kiharas or other antagonists we don't need her memeing her way through another volume.

That does remind me though that since she used the Germaine virus does that mean the one thing Index has accomplished lately was redacted?

Index is always useless.

I'm still half mad and half dying laugh at the fact that she didn't do anything for like 15 volumes, and then she came back in NT 12 as one of the few characters who had actually completely turned on Touma.

*NT 10

I hope she's dead but she's not there's little chance of her NOT showing up at some point this arc.

Weren't Birdway and Index more or less messing with him. That's how I remembered it anyways.

She actually was one of the few who understood that Touma had some underlying reasons behind what he was doing. They attacked him because he acted like telling them what happened wasn't really worth his time and pointed them to Mikoto. Was that reason enough to try and use a universe busting spear on him? Fuck no. So they didn't really attack on him for the same reason everyone else did.

Birdway's Gungnir wasn't as good as the real one

Even if Yuiitsu is confirmed dead in NT18 there'll still be those who don't believe it. Hell, with Frenda, you were given a body, a grave, people mourning her, a goodbye, AND narration that confirms she's dead and autists still believe she isn't

What's Keikaku Man's Keikaku?

As I remember it, they didn't really understand how powerful Othinus was. Touma didn't think they knew that the spear would blow up the universe.

So they almost destroyed everything because they were being bitchy about nothing.

A new aeon. He lost people most important to him and he wants this aeon to end because of it.

Nazis were very likely involved.

You must wait a little bit longer to find out

I don't remember precisely how good the spear was but I do remember that Birdway was specifically bluffing that she had a real gungnir and basing how much to bluff on how scared Touma looked.

I have to say, when the guy who can stop any and all supernatural abilities is still completely terrified of a supernatural weapon just appearing, I would put that shit down. Real or not.

She was sort of bluffing, but she also didn't know what would happen when she threw the lance and was planning to throw it anyways. Othinus at least seemed to think it was real enough, and she'd know.

we will get a dead maika

>Imoutos across the world start fighting random people because of Misaka's personality

That's going to end well. One will pick a fight with a random magician unknowingly and lose hard.

Misaka imouto maids. In every home.

She was going to do something but she was mostly bluffing. You're right though that she was hoping something would come of it though it was based off Othinus and Touma's knowledge of it so if Othinus didn't think it would work, which she didn't saying Birdway can't have gone down the same path so she couldnt wield the lance since she was neither Odin, Othinus or Woden, it wouldn't which is why she was bluffing.

Clearly something was supposed to happen though, she still figured it would at least kill Othinus. Plus she just ignored Touma for no reason when he said that throwing it would destroy the world. When's the last time Touma lied about anything?

>(Man cannot kill a god, but a phenomenon extracted from a magic god should be able to reach that magic god!! She will be destroyed by the very system she created!!)

>Not even Birdway knew what would happen once she released that lance.

>Her only expectation was for it to be an attack that even Magic God Othinus would believe.

>She prepared to launch it.

>And a moment before she did, Kamijou dashed right past her.

>“…!?”

>She was taken aback for a moment but quickly recovered.

>(He’s not after me!? Is he planning to eliminate my power by defeating the Index Librorum Prohibitorum supporting my spell!?)

>She frantically turned around while still holding the lance and realized what he was truly after.

>“You monster!! You’re trying to use the Index Librorum Prohibitorum as a shield, aren’t you!?”

>“It doesn’t matter where I am! If you launch that lance, the whole world will be blown away!”

>She ignored his nonsense and carefully corrected her aim.

>The weight of the lance seemed to change in her hand.

>This was a weapon to use against a magic god, so it was so very powerful that it was not suited for such a small scale.

>First she plans on going toe to toe with IT and then this.

Man, when Birdway does stupid shit she really goes the extra mile.

wow, I forgot how much of an autist birdway is

I wanna fuck salome

Rakko a Cute! CUTE!

She ignored him because as she said earlier she was sure she knew more than him about magic even if he had fought her somewhere. Still a moron though

Birdway has got to be one of the dumbest characters. I don't think any of her plans have ever worked once. All she does is fuck up.

She succeeded in getting Aleister mad as fuck