BREAKING HAPPENING MAN CLAIMS THERE IS A NUKE UNDER A VEGAS STADIUM

twitter.com/GundaleSandeep/status/945773288663347201

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GundaleSandeep/status/945773288663347201
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-xXoIAAnM
newsweek.com/isis-promise-kill-drunk-people-celebrate-new-years-first-somalia-video-759426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel`

bane?

The masketta man?

>dude that's in the position of the hero from an action movie warns us about a nuke
>he's a fucking retard who types like "lol u tuk him 2 da bar?"

we're fucked

Getting Ding on the line. We need to alert the president and deploy Team Rainbow.

>random poo makes unsubstantiated claim
k.

Good, Las Vegas is nothing more than a money maker for the Jews.

>twitter.com/GundaleSandeep/status/945773288663347201
4 retweets ...

Isnt it funny how movies had predictive programming of a Vegas nuke?

Blade Runner 2049 comes to mind.

>BREAKING MENTALLY ILL MAN WITH INTERNET CONNECTION MAKES OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM

k

Why the fuck is he typing like that

poo in the loo

US cities don't have multiple terrorist attacks

What are we, London?

I’m not sure what the poo is saying. Sick of slide habbening threads.

thanks ronald

IT'S HABBENIN'

Why couldn't it be nigger central?
youtube.com/watch?v=LT-xXoIAAnM

Where does this imply a nuke

George Webb just got on a greyhound bus. He's going to try to be there as soon as possible, try to maintain the situation until he arrives

>100% true information

Fake and gay.

I reported his posts to tips.fbi.gov

This guy has been going on since November ringing the bell about a specific threat to Denver and LV that he says he found out about. Doesn't sound like mental illness, just a foreigner with piss poor English. He keeps saying he reported to FBI himself already etc but ppl just keep saying "we will look into it". He sounds panicked at this point

We already know Keith Olbermann does this on a daily basis

>men are fake
>muh bleeding third arm pit

Confirmed fissile material. Get those SkyKang threads going.

Identify yourself to the world.

He has photos on his account with text suggesting that god is telling him about these events.

You have to admit, those reports were very homosexual at least.

Bump

>he types like shit therefore he's mentally ill

I guess everyone on the internet is mentally ill then.

Poju Zabludowicz owns almost all real estate of downtown Las Vegas. Would be laugh.

Happy to be the one to break the good news to you, Olbermann is off the air finally, shitcanned again.

And while we're here, which country is better as far as youre concerned? Paraguay or Uruguay? Need to know who's /ourguay/

ISIS Promises to Kill Drunk People Celebrating New Year’s Eve Around the World In First Video From Somalia: newsweek.com/isis-promise-kill-drunk-people-celebrate-new-years-first-somalia-video-759426

it's true all of it

Larping is the death of Sup Forums. The jews finally found the thing to shut us down. Invade us with as many insufferable schizos and boomers that we move out. fuck.

>George Webb
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

only papers know what papers want. and since all OP are fags...

The source tweet is very inconsistent , LARP

Are you serious? Holy fuck christmas just doesn't end.
Never been to Paraguay, but I've heard some pretty fucked up about it.
Uruguay is comfy as fuck, just really, really expensive

I'm not saying it was the Jews.
But it was the Jews.

This is fake... and judging by the lack of energy that went into the low quality of this thread I declare it to also be gay.

>everyone on the internet is mentally ill
It's a pretty safe bet honestly. More likely than not anyways.

pussy whore

Fuck off larpers

> Dr. Pavel is now Dr. Sandeep

fuck H2B visas

>1:48 pm
>but my life Is in Denger
Related to this?

Yeah he basically said he was giving up talking about politics because of Trump, dont know if he's held true on social media

That sucks about it being expensive. It used to be a common american middle class fantasy to be able to, if need be, escape and live like a king cheaply in south america

"The Sum of all Fears" had a nuke go off in a stadium too.

>twitter.com/GundaleSandeep/status/945773288663347201

>6 retweets
>2 comments

I have a feeling this is OPs twitter account

This is fucking insane.

Someone call the Feds so we can get on TV again. We did it reddit!

Need to take some Tangos down

Finally, Chumlee will get killed.

But no one will even notice he died

open bombs and vagene.

So much meme potential

>shills on Sup Forums from same agency dismiss claims as fake and gay
>Sup Forums users dismiss claims as fake and gay

Kek

and the batman with the stadium thing
is this why trump is aiming at the nfl?
>tfw likely within blast radius

What he say bout denver?

This could all be a diversion from an actual event about to happen and this is tying up actual resources for a real happening.

"let me just call my nuke guy and find out what this thing is worth"

Can some aut cross-ref flights leaving Vegas to Denver around the time of the Mandalay shooting? As in like the same time frame. MB shooting distracts entire city while Bomb A is planted. Then off to Denver to install B. I’m pulling this out of my ass but who knows?

>realistic persion
Totally a real person guis.

what is NY

One of these days I'm going to watch this movie, just to see what all the memes are about.

This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard. If you could sneak a nuke into anywhere in the US why would you ever choose Vegas? Why would you sneak a weapon all the way (presumably from the west coast) to Las Vegas when you can take out a city like Los Angeles, San Diego, or New York?

>autistic pajeet's tweets that have been around since mid-October
>single post by OP
>bunch of single post memeflags
>LGBT user with hormonal imbalance
Sage

This
This
U racist faggot

good man

>muh hedonism
jews make it look like muzzies

What is this thing?
It’s from the poo’s twitter.

He’s found the Garden of Kek. He’s legit.

>I have information before about 2 nukes but there is only one nuke of 300 kt capacity wrt now ata darling tennis center / statdium in Las Vegas and isis plan to detonate this thing ata new year evg plz if u have Mr Trump contact plz tell them each hour is imp I call FBI for that

i like this kid.

Lots of victims (Vegas is a major tourist city, meaning lots of potential victims), major US city but one that doesn't have all the law enforcement eyeballs on it because of the mob, and destroying it would be a huge blow to the US given it's one of the biggest vice cities in the nation.

>Yawn

Nothing ever happens, wake me up when something explodes.

>racist faggot
seriously, nigger?

Tech support prophecies

Any muzzies actually capable of getting a nuke to the US still wouldn't target Las Vegas. They would probably be closer to Bin Laden in intelligence and education than they would be to the common muzzie yokel. They would most likely try to nuke a massive economic center like New York, or a center of government like Washington, or a major shipping hub like LA.

It was just Christmas. Why are you here?

>implying it wouldn't be mossad

If its true, this fucker has given us plenty of a warning. We fucking deserve it at this point.

what if Mandalay Bay was a distraction while the nuke arrived at the airport close by?

A nuke is going to take a lot of victims no matter what city you put it in. Why not put it somewhere with a higher population/population density like New York or LA? New York is a major tourist city. Nuking either of those cities would have the added benefit of hurting the economy, too.

Wrong one.

“Youre asking a million but considering that i dont have any way to launch the thing ill give you $10.00.”

his post history is interesting.
fucking great crazy larp if that is what this poo is.

sort of worried now, glad i am not a vegas user.

I read that in a pajeet voice

I hate to tell you guys, but there's nukes under every NFL stadium. What do you think the N stands for? The entire league was just a front operation for a foreign government to get building contracts in all of the major US cities. The entire thing was just a fraud that inexplicably took off. They thought if they named if the same thing as another sport, but with wildly different rules, it'd just flop after a few years. They figured there was no way anyone would take it seriously, and it was a jab at the US's unfamiliarity with the rest of the world.

Now it's too profitable to detonate. But as soon as the niggers started kneeling, they've been wondering if it's the right time. The ratings have dropped since then, and the profits are drying up. They're not crazy. They're going to wait until it stops netting them profits in the billions each year. It's amazing to think that the kneeling niggers really will be the end of America as we know it.

Remember that lady that tried to warn everyone at the vegas concert they would die

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Someone watched "Sum of All Fears"

ID: Q7LoOOHH
>Loo
It’s a fucking toilet
ID confirms. Pajeet has been worshiping it!!!

Implying there’s not bombs there as well.

And the writing prompt award goes to