Why so lolis like classic rock?

Why so lolis like classic rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c
youtube.com/watch?v=BtPly7H-hBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't, they just pretend to so they can lure us into dark alleys and rape us.

Stay safe user.

lolis prefer electronic music

Remember that if a Loli offers you beer and bbq in her van it is a trap, sincr they cannot buy booze.

I don't think she can afford a van either

Is this Sup Forums?

Jokes on the lolis, I'm into power metal.

The van belongs to her previous victim.

Don't let them see this

Thank Haruhi there are no lolis into shoegaze or I might have become a pedophile

Stop! Please, I don't want to remember

Jazzlolis are vastly superior

I know someone has the van pasta

Why do oniichans keep falling for this trick?

>It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work
>Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me
>The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously
>She calls out in a slightly hushed voice
>"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
>I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
>"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
>She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
>I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye
>As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me
>I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength
>They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
>Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back
>As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

Lolis are scary.

Umineko has the scariest ones.

Why are lolis such vicious animals?

It's their nature to rape innocent onii-chans.
That's why you should NEVER trust a loli.

My mommy and daddy told me not to get into a strange loli's car, especially when they offer me Bowie records

god tier tastes

/my/tants and Sup Forums are the most vulnerable to loli abductions

Why do lolis have to resort to kidnapping, there are tons of lolicons who want to have sex with them?

It's no fun if they don't struggle

Loli detected.

Thread is compromised!

I got your IP now oniichan. See you in 10 minutes

This was literally my nightmare 2 days back

That a loli had your IP? I think it's storytime, user.

Here user, have another drink while I put the next album on.

>tech wiz lolis have a comprehensive DB of compromised onii-chans and potential "big bro"s

Stop with this loli propaganda. Everyone knows that there wouldn't be "another" drink since the first one would have drugs on it.

Loli hug
Loli nom

Its too traumatizing. But when I got home, my windows were open and I smelled candy. I went in and someone had taken out my Gamecube and left her cute pink socks on my couch.

Let's just say she seduced me and I spent the night kissing navels and shoulderblades while listening to Duran Duran.

I regret it but my prosecutors don't consider it rape.

P-please don't eat me!

>Thought it was Sylvie until I saw her eyes
Pretty spooky

Dear god, you poor soul.
Back in my day the streets were much safer

How do these little monsters keep getting away with it

Have you checked your gamecube? She might have left a tracking device in there

Numbers or pheromones

Damn, I better check. She changed my name to "I LOVE MY LITTLE SISTER"

Same. But blind can be cute, right?

Crippled lolis are adorable, and Sylvie is literal perfection. But the whole "skin starting to grow over eyes" thing is pretty spoopy

Agreed, to all.

How did this classic rock loli meme pop up? I liek it

This is the dark age of love.

When it was decided that Lolis are the natural enemies of men, aged 18 to 40, and are skilled in tracking, trapping, and forcing headpats out of said men

This image leaves me with an empty feeling that I'll never truly understand what this feels like or experience it.

>tfw almost got onto the loli-only car at the train station on my way to work this morning

Jesus fuck guys, that was close. The doors opened and I wasn't thinking, then the scent of strawberries and sugar blasted me and my mind went blank. When I came too I was 5 blocks away in an alley, dry heaving. I was that close to being sexually assaulted and possibly killed. I called in sick to work, I'm too stressed right now, I need sleep.

Pretty cute.
80s loving lolis is pretty good.

Right now, the only thing close enough is that manga about high school kids listening to 80s music together

>How did this classic rock loli meme pop up?
I think it was with this post.

I laughed

Don't worry user, if you manage to keep yourself pure, you will go to Gensokyo and you will find happiness.

lolis are mass immigrating from lolihiem (world of lolis) to take advantage of our men

>lolihiem (world of lolis)
I want to go to there.

That's it, I remember that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c

Go away, monster.

I don't get what all the fuss is about. Lolis are cute and innocent, they only want to help oniichans feel loved.
If anything this fearmongering towards these innocent creatures only propagates false stereotypes when in fact all lolis are very friendly and would never harm their oniichans.
Take the first step towards understanding them by striking up a conversation with one. They're really not that bad.

>lolicon

>10/30/14

youtube.com/watch?v=BtPly7H-hBA

Too much of this is my mother's taste in music which by osmosis is mine.

I like the idea of loli's using cheesy rock as a substitute for their missing fathers and are trying to lure older men as replacements.

They just want hugs!

Oh, I thought that when you said "I remember that day" you were one of the lolis that raped that user. Didn't mean to imply you had bad taste in music.
>I like the idea of loli's using cheesy rock as a substitute for their missing fathers and are trying to lure older men as replacements.
No, they just kidnap and use men because they are evil.

Someone have the loli version of this?

Watch your back, make sure they don't follow you to home, especially when you unlock the door.

Why is lolibutt perfect?

Perfect for what?

Remember: if the lolis manage to catch you, don't fight back. If you do, you will just make them angry and it will be way worse.

Give a hint. I'm getting nothing from google/yandex/iqdb.