Would Wiz be a good mother? Could liches even get pregnant?

Would Wiz be a good mother? Could liches even get pregnant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-h_I2oipn6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess I will never know if liches can get pregnant

She is indeed the motherly type. Birth-giving one is another matter.

Yes.
No.

I mean she still basically has all of her body parts right? I'm sure she can carry a baby

The baby would die inside her.

She most likely has the parts. They just won't work. It's been commented her body is cold meaning no internal functionality

Wiz is cute.

W-what is that? Is that Wiz and a daughter?

You're not wrong

It's the daughter of one of Wiz's old adventuring friends. Vanir's spinoff has a chapter dedicated to how they met and how Wiz became a lich, you should read it if you haven't already.

>Would Wiz be a good mother?
Yes.

>Could liches even get pregnant?
No. If she is cold is means there is no blood flow thus no way to bring nutrients to the placenta, unless magic

So wait, why did Wiz become a lich? I know she used to be literally the most powerful archpriest in the world and she wrecked three of the Demon Lord's generals

Wizard.

My bad I meant Archwizard

Kind of wish she became a constant member of Kazuma's party though even though there's no chance of a Wiz ending

I'm a filthy secondary and I kind of love her as well. Maybe it's that Hocchan magic.

she's undead, so her reproductive organs probably don't work
but I guess she could always adopt...

How does rotten pussy feels like? Can she even feel anything down there?

Squirming maggots are extra stimulation for you.

her party got wrecked by verdia with death sentences. she didnt have enough power to win as a human.
aqua throws around resurrections and remove curse like nothing so death seems like a joke but its not for the rest of austraila.

How would the fetus receive nutrients?

Vanir taught her that skill

Scalpel + Drain Touch?

>adopt
>not raising a skelly baby

>Could liches even get pregnant?
I don't know but I'd definitely try

Yes
And even if not right now, you could always ask the side-goddess to revive her, it shouldn't be to difficult for her.

she can join my harem with darkness and yunyun, and help take care of their children

I mean I'm sure she could just cast a spell to get pregnant

Wiz deserves her own series with how she completely wrecked the Demon Lord's generals, his entire army, stole his money, and just left all of them in fear.

I don't even know why she chose to become a lich when she could just destroy them all

>Loses against demon king.
>Is now a litch.

I mean was she even killed in the first place?

I don't know your the answer OP, but we must do proper and exhaustive research

She made a dark pact I think.

Also, it makes sense for her body to not rot if she can keep it cold enough that bacteria can't rot it.

She didn't lose against the Demon King though. She beat up his entire army, beat the shit out of his generals, and stole all his money. She only became a lich to save her other two friends I think.

Would Kazuma impregnate her?

Cold dead womb.

Her party got Premonition of Death'd by Beldia, giving them one month to live. She tried to sell her soul to Vanir in exchange for lifting the curse, but he couldn't accept it since she used up most of her lifespan for a huge magic buff in their fight to prove her worth. Instead, Vanir taught her how to become a lich. Only after that came the part where she single-handedly broke the demon king's barrier with a magic lightsaber and solo'd Beldia, Hans, and Sylvia.

I'm sure he would want to but I think he and Megumin are basically a married couple at this point in the series.

That being said, I would love to see Wiz just live forever and follow her on her adventures.

It's sad that she has literally every perfect characteristic for motherhood but can't carry a child in her womb

So it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Wiz is without a doubt the most powerful character in the series then.

Always beware the quiet ones.

>“Wait Kazuma, what are you saying all of a sudden! Listen closely alright? I will… No, we will go and play around with those people. Are you not going to feel jealous or depressed…?”

>“Not in the slightest.”

>“He said it like it was nothing!”

>Megumin seemed to be shocked. Well, we’ve had a good atmosphere here and there, but it’s not like we’re dating each other or anything.

Does this mean Wiz can still win the Kazumabowl?

>the cold meme again
She keeps fucking blushing and you cunts still can't figure out that she has a fucking blood flow.
Meaning there's blood pumping through her.
Meaning her heart is still beating.
Why would lichdom trash all of the organs except for one?

That bitch has one fertile fucking delta running down there.

Kazuma knew all 3 girls could wreck those guy's shit, and fully expected those girls to bankrupt them.

His whole motivation was "breaking free" so his money didn't get sponged/wasted by the three idiots. When he came back he knew "what" he was going to hear too.

>he and Megumin are basically a married couple at this point in the series.

Nice meme. Megumin doesn't even know Kazuma's origins.

Aqua and Kazuma act more like an old married couple.

cute

She doesn't know exactly where he came from, but Kazuma told her a lot about his past in volume 9. He's been more open with her than any other character, excluding Aqua who already knows everything about him.

She's got better odds than Darkness has.

I just watched the extra episode from Season 1. Did they seriously just straight-up murder him at the end?

>Megumin doesn't even know Kazuma's origins.
kazuma spent half a chapter telling megumin about himeself in vol9. those two are really close.

Wiz is cute even when getting purged

youtube.com/watch?v=-h_I2oipn6c

>UHWEEEEEEEE

Because it's explicitly stated in the LN. Aqua at one point clings onto Wiz when it's hot out because Wiz is nice and cool. (And Aqua's proximity of course causes Wiz great discomfort.)

When was all of this explained? I'm pretty sure I've read all of the translated LNs, including Vanir's side story, and don't remember reading all of this Wiz background detail that I keep seeing on Sup Forums.

Is it from the drama CDs or something?

>I think he and Megumin are basically a married couple at this point in the series.
They're way too awkward for that to be the case
That fits more with Aqua and Kazuma, considering how they bicker but are most comfortable with each other

ICE
ARCHMAGE
A corpse would be as warm as anything else in a hot environment, since none of its natural processes would be working to keep it at 98.6

It was in the last chapter of Vanir's side story, when Aqua's asking them about their past.

Aqua and Kazuma have a sibling relationship

Even while being purged Wiz is cute!

That bit was adorable and yet still made me pretty mad at Aqua.

Wiz bullying is unacceptable.

Damn, I don't know how I forgot all of that.

I wonder if I missed a chapter while marathon reading the whole series or something.

So what you're telling me is Wiz can give birth to cute little ice mages with an immortal mom who will outlive them while she watches her husband and children die

Sounds nice

LN Wiz looks much better since her tits look actually normal

I wouldn't say without a doubt. The Royal Family is probably at least close to her level. The youngest one, who is 12, can one-shot a Dragon.

She's fucking dead, so no

She'll be able to see their children too, and their children's children, and she'll be able to help raise and nurture all of them while they'll be able to keep pestering their parents to take them to her house for a visit.
Also maybe she could help her husband and children become liches themselves?

sounds like an ex wife to me. is chomsuke her kid is that why it loves them titties>

What if a guy came inside Wiz and it was holy semen?

Kuzuma has it MADE. How much more enviable can this fucker get
>millionaire
>S-rank luck
>powerful Goddess wrapped around his finger
>other party members are a hot noble crusader and stupid powerful jailbait wizard
>close friends with a legendary powerful STACKED lich
>sweet ass mansion and guild bros nearby to party with every day

I haven't even read the novels

Yes, his life can get better.
>Convinces the 12 year old princess of the kingdom to become his NBR imouto. This is the same princess that mentioned one-shotting a dragon.
>Finds out his tomboy thief friend is also the goddess he has a crush on
>Goes from millionaire to billionaire

Couldn't Kazuma romance the hot noble crusader or the stacked lich?

If you'd read the novels you'd know that on top of all of those things, he's also effectively engaged to the country's crown princess, who also happens to have 100 levels in Mary Sue and can one-shot a dragon that the whole party can't scratch. Oh, and she's a (supposedly) extremely cute loli.

Oh, and the second goddess that he's buddy buddy with, too.

By day he's an ultra-rich playboy inventor beloved by all. By night he dons a mask, dresses in black, and does viglante work.

Kazuma is fantasy aussie batman.

This. If you step back for a second you'd realize that without Aqua in his party Kazuma would've been long dead.

this made me laugh harder than it should have

Aqua would let him get some if he just asked her.

... so this is axis power

> he's also effectively engaged to the country's crown princess
No he isn't. If anyone found out he had that ring he'd be dead. He doesn't even know that Iris knows he has it.
> who also happens to have 100 levels in Mary Sue
Way to continue to show you don't know what that term means.
>and can one-shot a dragon that the whole party can't scratch.
Nobody else tried to attacked it. They couldn't use the usual strategy of "throw megumin at it" because they needed the body intact, and nobody else is specced for damage.
>Oh, and she's a (supposedly) extremely cute loli.
Every female Kazuma knows is cute. Or sexy. Or both.

She'd just laugh at his wiener.

So Wiz is like the cool side of the pillow? Nice.

Corpses are fucking cold. It's unsettling to say the least.

...How do you know?

and powerful

I thought my dad might be sleeping.

You're forgetting the fact that taking down the demon king also auto-engages them as well.

Besides, the ring is significant as a plot flag, not as an actual item within the world of the story.

What term would you prefer I use for a bullshit character who adds practically nothing to the story and is hilariously overpowered and flawless in everything she does? I know Mary Sue is really supposed to refer to a self-insert protag but there isn't really anything better to use for Iris. (Not that I take her seriously as a character anyway, though, I think Natsume just wrote her into the story to be a speed bump for Megumin.)

The context of that was that she wasn't just cool. She was cool in spite of the ambient temperature.
A corpse doesn't magically stay cooler than its environment. It drops from 98.6 to whatever the temperature surrounding it is (though I imagine a conventional corpse might actually be slightly warmer, just because of the chemical reactions and bacterial activity causing and resulting from its decay).

She's just an ice mage. Again, she's clearly flushing, in both the LN
and the anime.

No she wouldnt.

this is AXIS POWER!

>you now realize that Wiz's previous life was as Hanekawa in the monogatari universe

Just finished watching the episode 10. The last 7 minutes were the greatest of this series! Wiz and Aqua kicking ass like no tomorrow! and that explosion!

>You're forgetting the fact that taking down the demon king also auto-engages them as well.
I'm not forgetting that, but that is a future event, not something that affects the present, which is the tense you were using in your original post.
>What term would you prefer I use for a bullshit character who adds practically nothing to the story and is hilariously overpowered and flawless in everything she does?
Superfluous? Overpowered? Unnecessary? Something that is a critism and not an insult, because while I don't mind the "ur waifu a shit"-esque jokes people make about Aqua, Megumin, Darkness, and others, because they come across as just that, jokes, your posts always come across as actually spiteful.
>I know Mary Sue is really supposed to refer to a self-insert protag but there isn't really anything better to use for Iris. (Not that I take her seriously as a character anyway, though, I think Natsume just wrote her into the story to be a speed bump for Megumin.)
For not taking her seriously, you sure to take every chance you can to shitpost about her with a truly impressive amount of vitriol.

She would after he fucking died for her cult
He might have to buy her some booze though

She's not JUST an ice mage, though. She's a lich, an undead. She's also capable of going indefinitely without food or sleep, too, so there are clearly normal human biological processes that aren't going on in Wiz.

My guess is that a lich in Konosuba is a little bit like a vampire in many other series. She still has a limited suite of biological processes - she seems to be able to create bodily fluids normally (she can eat and drink without issue, which suggests saliva and digestive fluids, and can cry), and she's obviously not decomposing. She also doesn't age and I don't think she can gain or lose weight, but I'm not 100% on that.

The way she fades when hit by holy stuff suggests to me that her human body is long gone and she's now something like a corporeal ghost or some kind of magic entity.

Anyway, my verdict is that she can get wet but not pregnant.

You're confusing me with somebody else. My earlier post was one of very few times I've ever mentioned her on Sup Forums. I may have subconsciously reused phrases from other anons' Iris shitposts, though.

I love snuggling my cold daki and warming her up.

>Wiz has a whole entire 10 generations of eternally young family members who all stopped aging at 20

That would be nice

Meguminfags as delusional as always

>She's also capable of going indefinitely without food or sleep
Pretty sure we've seen her sleeping several times throughout this episode. The one time when it wasn't from Aqua's fuckery was when she was sleeping on the caravan trail, but still, the fact that she does it at all suggests that mental and physical fatigue are things she still experiences.
I dunno about eating, but I do know that she has all the materials on-hand in her shop to brew a hot(I think aqua complained it was lukewarm, but that's neither here nor there) of tea, meaning she not only has a tea set, she has a fucking stove or furnace. Very odd things for someone who doesn't eat, drink, or require some amount of warmth.

>this episode
This season*

Just because you eat or sleep doesn't mean you HAVE to eat or sleep. Big difference.

She can eat, drink, and sleep, and prefers to, but she's capable of going without.

Vanir forces her to work for weeks straight without food or sleep at one point, and says outright that she needs neither. By the time we see her, though, she's become incredibly miserable and lethargic and is constantly crying 24/7 because of it.

That's pretty fucked. You okay?