Is it true that Gen Z is going to be much more conservative than the millennial generation?

Is it true that Gen Z is going to be much more conservative than the millennial generation?

What do you think is the cause of that? Any examples of right-leaning young people in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgg-Gv0FAs
bbc.com/news/health-42402420
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My eight year old son played trump vs Hillary last year at school during recess, apparently Hillary was the bad guy to him and all his friends. I never really talked to him about it.

Mexicans tend to be more socially conservative.

>What do you think is the cause of that?
Natural adolescent rebellion against parents and authority figures.
Natural adolescent love for transgressive humor.
Love of internet memes.

Their heads are full of big rockstar dreams now. House price to wage ratio? Who gives a shit. GDP per capita? Fuck that. I'm gonna be rich motherfuckers.

They'll get to 18, then all their time will be spent on getting laid and getting a decent job, then they'll hit 30, and they'll think aw damn maybe them leftists will help me, then the left will get in, won't do shit, then they'll think fuck a bit of nationalism might do it, then the cuckservatives will get in, will make things even worse, then they'll get old, and wake up to the fact that it's all fuckin hopeless. Might become redpilled. Probably not.

Then they'll knuckle down like good adults and take it on the chin.

That's probably written down somewhere by the elite.

Don't know about America, but in Europe growing up with the constant threat of terrorist attacks which may hit anyone at any time is definitely creating a generation that is as cynical towards multiculturalism as can be.

>higher levels of crime, drug use, violence, teen pregnancy, and votes for gibs than whites

Generation Z will become a generation of psychopaths.

That sounds like millenials life

>BASED gen Z
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahhahahaahaha

People always want the change.

Children growing up under stiffling thought police restricted speech, compulsive speech and rabid censorship will be the people most eager for freedom.

They fucking have to. Most of the browns are ultra-primitive and violent, and fewer of them seem to want to be friends with whites. Whites will have to band together and learn to be tough.

That's more a result of their parents. I lived in an affluent area and everyone voted for bush in elementary school. Then they grew up to be ultra liberals.

I know, because i'm raising them to hail the Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgg-Gv0FAs

>(((the strayan who is not a strayin)))
remember to thank your professor for that debt.

Anyone who says follow the white rabbit is fucking stupid.

Im gen z and a natsoc.

bbc.com/news/health-42402420
Reminder: Siding with progress means not dying in the long run.

and then your society, family and everything left of you dies because who's progress. nice flag, it fits.

that's edgy millenials not gen z, gen z genuinely don't care about any of these socially charged issues and just want to exist peacefully

Think of it like this,
Liberals have significantly less children then conservatives.
This is the most liberal population in the history of the united states, specifically children of boomers are either divorced or never married in the first place
This means that there is a much higher chance of children being born to conservatives than to liberal parents and if missing a parental figure these children are most likely feel disenfranchised with the current society.
Snowball this over millions of children who will soon hit their "fuck the system" stage and its possible, without any further influence, that they will shift further conservative.

I was born in '95. You guys can draw your own conclusions on what that means.

The past few years my friends are getting a lot more "woke" on race issues and discrimination against whites, even the women.

If this trend continues in the US the new dynamic is going to be very explicit. Democrat Vs. Republican -> Globalist Vs. Anti-Globalist -> White Vs. Non-White.

Looking forward to 2020.

If gen-z is anything like millenials, we are fucked. Millenials ruined a lot of things with their obsessions for smartphones and social media. I personally have no faith in gen-z.

1) Counter culture: Screwing PC (grand)parent and millennial cucks by using racist memes and jokes.

2) The first generation that will actually experience large scale oppression and hatred for being white.

gen x were the last generation to see the world before the internet, smartphones and the managed cultural degeneracy. they are the parents of gen z, gen x built the internet and they know what was lost when we stupidly handed the reigns of mind control to the kikes.

>gen x parent
ive a 6 year old, we do everything we can to get him into sports, music etc away from the computer. not that theres anything wrong with the computer but he will probably grow up autistic on sites like this for years in adulthood.

theres a generational gap in parents, late 30s like me want to give kids the best of what we remember from our childhood, which means not treating their lives like facebook posts. younger millennial parents are another matter, you never see them at the kids cricket or football clubs, its all older dads. at school meetings you dont see the fathers either, the young mothers just squeal at each other about how important their opinions are, half of them WANT their kids in spaca special needs groups.

so yeah, gen x's kids are being raised by pissed off parents who have seen it all go down in their lifetime, gen z were always going to question everything

Keep doing what you do Sup Forums controlling meme culture is the only way you'll redpill gen z. I can tell you it's working.

lesbians vegans cant make new liberals, also Sup Forums and to a lesser degree funnyjunk and ED

I'm skeptical.
I suspect they'll be an even dumber version of millennials simply because smartphone-bullshit & jewery being ubiquitous nowadays.

I'm a millennial i guess (1985)
Ive felt oppression from being white my whole adult life
Pretty fucking hard getting a job as a white man post 2000
Especially when you dont live in a homogeneous environment
The real sjw bullshit didnt even begin till 2008