Jojo

What are your fears for the anime adaptation of Vento Aureo? What scene are you most looking forward to seeing animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlG9aTEo-wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for this is a Josuke free thread

I fear the memes

So what happens in this month's chapter?

I'm willing to trade a semi-rare Joushuu pic for a semi-rare Gappy pic.

My fears are that Polpo eating his fingers will not be retconned.

TWO BOATS

paisley park seeks out gappy and gives him information
gappy maybe finds out about yasuho and has more fire eyes

what chapter was this?

As long as that fujoshi doesn't come back we'll be good

did you see how she deleted when she got called out for samefagging? I kek'd

Quality, I don't want all the characters in the background looking half-assed

Every scene.

Karera sees Yasuho passed out on the streets and steals her phone. Joshu witnesses this and tries to beat her up but Karera seduces him and they run off to a love hotel.
Oh, and another 20 pages of Josuke running from the zombies.

Would this count as Semi rare or ultra rare?
Most recent chapter, fan colored

i fucking _

>what chapter was this?
That was last chapter user.

I'll take it.

If Karera is the one that finds Yasuho I expect a Yuri moment like Scarlett and Lucy.

Oh god, please let it happen.

Holy shit this Nutman is literally god send smug
Thanks Doc

Joshuu looks like a character from the Archie comics, the DIU style wont fit that well.

see

>this is a semi-rare Joshuu

I'm worried the voices they choose won't be how I imagined the characters speaking, but I'm still excited to see the Sex Pistols debut fight

What are some major shots in part 5? Part 4 had the babby motorcycle, Kira entering the apartment, the crew getting BtD etc. I can think of the Gangstar pose, the two boats/ torture dance, Bucellatti pulling a man out a train and GER.

Polnareff flashback/"death"

You can only trust the purityfags around here. We'll give you quality sleepytime Josuke with no defiling whatsoever.

But I'm not a fujoshit?

Ring ring

It's okay when we do it

Taste of a liar, Giorno cradling Mista's body, Giorno drinking Abbacchio's fluids, Diavolo donuts, Doppio memeing

You going to answer that?

Doppio transforming into Diavolo, Purple Haze's first appearance, every time Giorno cuddles GE, 7 page beatdown, the mug shot spread of Buccellati and co.

Posting anything sourced from tumblr that isn't lewd audio is despicable, please sterilize yourself.

What about Giorno giving Mista a handie?

Stop calling me while im at work

This isn't just /u/fag delusions but something that has an actual possibility of happening in a future chapter, what with all the Koichi/Yukako parallels the two characters have going on and the tone of the whole part.

okuyasu is cute!

Why is he always drawn as Okinawan?

At least you don't wave it around like "ooo look at me im a GIRL and i love TEH GAYS XD"
Like its become such A Problem for weeb girls to creep on irl gay guys that it makes guys creeping on lesbians look like a minor inconvenience

Imagine, Doppio looks good, starts pulling sweater, QUALITY hits hard, Diaboro as a result, mmm.

>steals her phone
The same phone Jobin just stomped on?

That has to be one of my most favorite gifs in existence, i want that to be animated so badly

Araki told us that "eros is inevitable between Josuke and Yasuho-chan" in that one book where he and Rohan are molesting each other on the cover.

That's melodramatic as fuck, if Josuke likes someone he'd call them pretty or cute.

God damn this is amazing

I seriously have no idea how are they going to animate the end sequance, you know where Diavolo crushes "a light behind him".
I mean the manga made that so fucking vague so i don;t know what to expect from this scene.

Ey b0ss

reddit

That looks like Shinobu and Yukako.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>QUALITY DIABORO IS HERE NOW
>POlnareff in mspaint chair
>SAA, OMAI WA DIAVOLO has all the budget from the entire episode
>stars are just a big grey slide with some scribbles on it

Well, you got one of them right.

Tusk Act 4 Vs GER

Whichever the writer wants to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlG9aTEo-wc

>xforts

Ask a stupid question...

What's the worst thing you have heard an Anime-only say?
>part 4 is boring I dropped at Angelo

I don't give a shit what you think but that picture is reddit

i should know what is and is not reddit but i dont

>Joseph is overrated, i dropped it when he killed Wammu, it made no sense at all.

filthy frank is the most reddit thing in existence

Infinity times zero is undefined

Two things I'm worried about
>censorship ruining the experience
>The Sleeping Slaves (like how the fuck do you even handle it)
I'm hyped to see everything but for the fights probably The Grateful Dead, Man In The Mirror, Baby Face, White Album and for the scenes definitely flashbacks, Giorno doing shit with his power, Bruno slicing his heart and crew interactions.
My biggest hope is extended ending. Like maybe make Fugo come back and apologize, Mista hang out with Trish (maybe with Polnareff inside the turtle), make Fugo visit Narancia's grave and break down or something, or maybe make a dinner scene with all of them having fun and shit
Part 5 was a fucking blast to read though

so i should never quote him

THIS is how people should look at part 5

Fuck off you and your reddit filthyfrank faggotry

no "gangsta's paradise" as the ed song

I really want an extended ending to, plus I really wanna see the Green Day/Oasis fights to.

this. the ending should be GOLD, ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUL

But joseph is overrated, ESPECIALLY by anime-onlys

How ironic since i remember those pictures and all the other versions were made in this very general.

They'll probably get something to fit that time period, though personally I want GOLD (GOLD)

ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOOOOOUL

Edited out the SAMPLE.

You shouldn't even watch it to begin with..

Thanks Doc.

I think everyone is guaranteed to enjoy the fights and even some of the characters like Mista and Bruno but the issue is the whole story is a patchwork and the main character is tofu-shaped like doughnuts

Giorno will show promise for a few episodes and then a bunch of cunts will drop it when he stops being a character if they haven't at Part 4 for slimming down the designs. Plus everything after My Name Is Diavolo is just going to be a case of not giving a single fuck

Part 5 has potential to look gorgeous, but if it doesn't it'll probably be the worst season yet

so if somebody here makes a jojo rage comic or something stupid then it's fine because it's from Sup Forums?

First half of part 4 is pretty fucking boring tho

Had to fix the levels with the black and whites.

Should be fine now.

I was just noting that since back then no one gave a fuck about where it's from and posted all versions regularly

>Plus everything after My Name Is Diavolo is just going to be a case of not giving a single fuck
I'm just going to pretend it literally ends when that flash of light happens.

Fact: Green Day + Oasis is the best fight of part V and the ending to the fight is the best moment in all JJBA

I don't actually give a fuck where it's from either, but Reddit boogeymanning is the only way to get people to know that their post is garbage

>Green Day + Oasis is the best fight of part V
False but its still good White album is best
also the ending is great but not the best in the whole series

Davidpro has been very diligent in not changing anything important content wise in the transition.

Did you say Jojo ragecomic?

Get on my level, user-kun.

>also the ending is great but not the best in the whole series
what ones do you think ended better then

The World Over Heaven

But they did add the extended ending in part 4

Part 4's ending felt a little empty and easy to insert a bunch of shit into it

Part 5's ending is a rushed piece of shit that comes 3 pages after the most important and unnecessary arc for Mista (the main character) in the entire Part

I can't stand Gio, he's an asshole and not in a fun way.

White album, heavy weather, FF vs Whitesnakes fight end, Eleven men are some fights with good endings

Wamuu vs Joseph, Vanilla Ice, The Grateful Dead, Underworld, C-Moon, Made In Heaven, Scary Monsters, D4C, Vitamin C

Diego vs. Valentine had a pretty good ending if you don't mind how half-assed it was

I want the anime to make Jotaro a part of the group

If you don't like Giorno you were too stupid to get half the point of part 5