Who here is a NEET that watches Konosuba?

>Currently a heavily-depressed NEET
>See everyone on Sup Forums talking about this show
>Look it up, it's about a NEET who dies, is sent to a fantasy RPG world, and ends up with a party of beautiful women

So is this show actually good escapism, or will watching it just make me want to kill myself more?

>Kazuma isn't a self-insert they said
>Konosuba isn't wish fulfillment they said

The last episode will definitely make you kill yourself, yes

>here's my life story, will I like this show?
>also I'm completely unfamiliar with the concept of isekai about NEETs
Fuck off.

You'll want to kill yourself when it ends because there won't be anymore episodes. That's how Konosub/a/ is feeling right today.

Cool blog faggot.

>ends up with a party of beautiful women
A chuuni autist, a literal retard and a batshit insane slut. If you were MC you wouldn't want to fuck any of them.

user, if you want to kill yourself, you should just do it. Why wait?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>isekai about NEETs

I'm familiar with the concept, but to me personally at least, seeing myself in the MC and being reminded I'm stuck in this shitty world while he got to escape would just depress me more

Konosuba's world is shitty too, that's where most of the comedy comes from.

wow subscribed

kys NEET scum

at this point, I feel like this a troll meme more than anything else.

That's probably for the best, you don't want to feel this sorrow.

As long as the Manga keeps coming out, it's not really that bad.
If they stop the Manga though, the can go fuck themselves. It's wildly popular.

>/r9k/

>underwear
DROPPED

this show is a parody of all other "NEET gets trapped in fantasy world and becomes daring hero with sexy harem" shows. It's worth watching because it mocks this beat to death setting and instead has characters are all assholes to each other while somehow staying as friends, and the female characters that all appear cute are fucked in the head or equally scummy

Is there anything similar to Konosuba?

I need more light hearted comedy, I thought about starting Nichijou since it's been on my backlog since forever but I'd like some fantasy stuff

Hey I just stopped by to tell you, your thread sucks.

I couldnt really say, im mostly normie that just watches a few animes casually

Please, just fuck off along with your blogposts.

You should start wearing track suits as well.

Nichijou is very digestible. Goes down well with a side of Shaft.

What kind of NEET refuses to pee in a bottle?

I'd explode inside Megumin any day of the week. Darkness, Wiz and Yunyun aren't too bad either.

> it's about a NEET who dies, is sent to a fantasy RPG world, and ends up with a party of beautiful women
If you kill yourself this will become true for you too.

I know anime has been and always will be familiar tropes and shameless otaku pandering for the sale of selling merch, but Konosuba was a bit much for me. We've seen shows about nerds being sent to fantasy worlds and shows where a boring guy is thrust into the middle of a harem. This show just offers more of the same.

Truly the light beer of anime. Good in a pinch but something else would be much more efficient in making you forget your sadness.

If you're not white, you can go ahead and kill yourself.

your Sup Forums is showing

I soothed my pain by marathoning Kemono Friends.

I know that feel when your show ends and all you want is more stuff like it, though. Most things I'd compare to Konosuba are pretty old, with Slayers being the most obvious and easy to find. Rune Soldier is another really fun fantasy series but might be tricky to dig up.

I pray to Aqua every day that I meet truck-kun and get isekai'd

If vidya is fine, pick up the Rance series. Rance is like Kazuma turned up to the max and 1-7 of the games are translated. It has great comedy and a similar setting of a lazy asshole with godly luck who gets into all kinds of adventures in a crazy fantasy world.

I might have to get around to picking up Quest and IX to fill the void Konosuba has left me.

Nichijou's jokes are very hit and miss. It mostly exists just to make gifs and webm's

>Claims to be a NEET
>Hasn't watched NHK
You know not what true suffering is

Guys, since crunchyroll sucks they cutted the part that anounces the season 3, can someone link the image for me?

You should just kill yourself now

>>Kazuma isn't a self-insert they said
He's the perfect self-insert.

Bad personality, NEET, virgin, small-penis, ...

>It mostly exists just to make gifs and webm's

I can't argue with that.

Who says I haven't? Although I watched it when I was still in school so maybe a rewatch is in order.

>Currently a heavily-depressed NEET
>heavily-depressed
Sure you are

>mah escapism
You people are whats killing anime

Slayers might just make that pain worse, especially when there's hardly any halfway decent fantasy these days that can compare to it.

Wow dude you're so otacool and totally genuine.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia, no joke

Fucking newfag.

We're confirmed getting an OVA. They made an effort to show Dust a little bit in the last episode. Maybe it'll finally be the party swap?

Who has the better butt?

>got to escape

Did you even watch the show? It takes him like 2 episodes to become an adventurer because he couldn't pay the fee so he had to do some construction work. The running joke is that he expected a cliche RPG world but ends up in debt, tried for treason, sexually harrasing women and stealing a hero's sword to later sell it