I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITS SHIT
I HATE IT

You guys are alright, though.

I am the fin of my fish.

Be careful when eating fish.

I really like it

How many times have you been banned for spamming?

I love it.

>I love it.

YOU MONSTER!!!

where do you see yourselves in 5 years?

Shitting Sup Forums up with fish macros

>where do you see yourselves in 5 years?

Same place were we were in 2007.

Having sex with your fish

I HATE IT

I-I hate you, too!

Sometimes the fisherman becomes the fish.

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

I like it!
I like it a lot!

Thanks doc.

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

FISHES A PHONE!

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

I am indifferent to it.

It's not that great

THIS POST RECEIVED THE SEAL OF DISAPPROVAL

kuso thread.

kuso bread.

Kuso Sled™

Where are the ducks

>Where be the waterfowl?

They migrated

I think the batteries in my controller died

Playing with more of my nieces because my brother can't stop fucking having kids.

Are you saying it's not the same person posting this every time?

>They like it.

Why were they deleted?

>Satan-Ai

An angel toys around with a devil.

Unable to confess, Raphiel is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Satania's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TOYS.

Mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of this board has taught us it's that Keit-ai will not be contained.

Keit-ai breaks free, it spams to new threads and crashes through topics, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Keit-ai, uh... finds a way.

>trying to defy the Keit-ai

Already a thing.

You can't escape.

Fucking really?! I mean, keit-ai out of all the things?

Mods have been at it since June of last year. No end in sight.

Dead, hopefully

A am already dead inside

It's always impressive how the mods demonstrate their tunnel-vision when deleting things.

I'm actually with the mods on this one.

We're not Sup Forums. Shit-Ai isn't going to inundate our board with forced pasta.

A girl falls in love with an idol.
Unable to find something to do, she is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the idol’s live performance show. Never minding the girl's absence of members, she immediately begins practicing, and is overjoyed to find out that that idol's school was in danger of closing too.
But, the next days after, when she meets her rivals, Saints Snow, they only look at her with an unamused expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the rival group she competed against is not at the same skill level she was. In fact, her unit doesn’t exist on the same page in the Love Live! ranking results as them. She is the other participent's least amount of competition, who dropped to 30th place with a sum of zero votes, who too is blissfully unaware of her unpreparedness.
Drama ensues as the members strike up an agreement to give each other their consent to an indefinite hiatus in order to equip each other with the motivations they need to conquer the depression of their pessimistic selves. While the members chase their respective personal relationship issues, MORE DRAMA ensues as they begin to quarrel with each other instead and question the NATURE of IDOLS.

> forced meme
sage neck yourself

kuso post.

>Joro reference
I love it

Eating fish is good for your health

It's sad that this thread has better quality than most generals in /vg/

I'm going to eat fish for breakfast.

HE HATES IT