It does not matter if you are Catholic or protestant

I hate this shit about how Catholics or Orthodox or Protestants are the true Christians

A true christian is somebody who believes Jesus died on the Christ for our sons and is seeking him for their salvation

The Bible makes it clear people from all nations and tounges will be saved
Revelations 7:9
After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

So this means there will be Catholics and Protestants and Orthodox etc in heaven

The true church of God isn't physical, the true church of God are those who believe I am upset that Sup Forums doesn't understand this but it must

There is no salvation without Christ and strife between christians is no way to find it

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/canon-Bible.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where did the bible come from? Also who gets to interpret it?

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
I don't want Catholics calling me brother!
We ask no quarter, they have no quarter!

Instead of hating them pray for them

Don't hate anybody plz hatred is not the path to salvation

Thank you, user - God is Love, and if we truly worship God, we will love each other.

Not "Is seeking", believes on him for salvation

Catholics and greek orthodox believe in a works salvation, so they aren't saved. This is tantamount in Christian theology

also "nation" εθνος isn't religious group, it's your race/nation

do you think there are people stupid enough to make god cringe?

Amen brother. Speak the truth for all to hear.

A person works toward salvation. It’s a life experience. It changes them. It strengthens their character and improves their soul.

A person does nothing, believing they are saved no matter what. They don’t change, they don’t improve, they remain the same person they’ve always been, only now they’re a bit self righteous and judgemental towards others who don’t share their lofty self opinion

I care to judge a tree by its fruit. The proof is in the pudding

third option (biblical): works and salvation are independent. A person is saved by grace, and this is evidenced by his works after being filled with the holy spirit

>For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast (Eph 2:8&9)

they are called indians

What about Muslims?

I can see that being truth but, making god cringe is a sin or does he don't care?

fuck the Johavah's witnesses though

Is like when you are taking your dog out for a walk, then a qt girl approaches and starts chatting with you and suddenly your dog start taking a shit

God feels exactly like you would feel towards your dog, is not a sin, but oh well, is your dog at the end

jews 2.0 they dont believe Jesus is divine

This desu they're not gonna make it

why?

>A true christian is somebody who believes Jesus died on the Christ for our sons and is seeking him for their salvation
Even gays and Indians? Not sure I want a part of this religion.

Jesus was the word of God and wrote no scripture. Any sect that worships scripture or Jesus as God are false Christians.
Bible is Judaeo. It is no more use to a Christian than a book is to a man. Words on paper. Only as good as the one who wrote them, which is inherently false idolization.
>but what's the point of being Christian?
Don't indulge in hypocrisy / be degenerate.
>but Jews make it difficult
"Turn the other cheek" doesn't mean what you think it means. Even Jesus knew it applied to tables as well.

Jehovas witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel (not god) they believe salvation is through works (not faith) they reject the Trinity and believe jesus's death was a 'penalty' for Adams sin

well, yeah they will not make it

so where do you get your canon? thin air?

Muhammad is as close to an Anti-Christ as you could hope you. Food for thought.

but what if you do something really cringey?, like when your aunt tries to tell a joke infront of the rest of your family but the joke is really bad and you can feel the pain growing inside you, would god feel ashamed of you or dissapointed?

If Jesus wrote no scripture is too hard to understand you have no business discussing Christianity.

The Canon was made in the early days of Christianity

>Again, it is crucial to remember that the church did not determine the canon. No early church council decided on the canon. It was God, and God alone, who determined which books belonged in the Bible. It was simply a matter of God’s imparting to His followers what He had already decided. The human process of collecting the books of the Bible was flawed, but God, in His sovereignty, and despite our ignorance and stubbornness, brought the early church to the recognition of the books He had inspired.

Always bump for Jesus

This is a good question

Also, what dank memes would god come up with?

what are the books that God wants us to read then? Im pretty ignorant when understanding canon of our religion

so you arent a Christian right?

The Bible nigga

If you are confused, ask God to help you find it, remember, ask and you shall receive

>Jesus died on the Christ
what

What about the trinity?

God didn't want us to worship scripture. He wanted us to suffer and learn from our mistakes. Have you not read Adam and Eve? Prometheus and Epimethius?

Same shit. Different scenario.

I agree.
I also believe unity across Christendom is needed.
Catholics have meme beliefs about Protestants and Protestants have meme beliefs about Catholics. This is also true of Orthodoxy.

If we come together and stop our infighting I think only good can come of this.

True, but the scripture tells us God's plans from the beginning of the earth to the end, and everything in the middle we can apply to every aspect of our life

does he even like jokes? do jokes have an effect on him? since he already knows the punchline would he laugh or pretend to laugh?

Im sleep and read wrong, but yeah, I've already read the bible, thanks for the advice anyway

>God didn't want us to worship scripture
totally agree

he will just smile at your jokes to make you feel good, even if you are very bad at banter annon

Scripture tells us what the scribe scribbled and nothing more. Scripture's only purpose is to record the past. When the past is paraphrased is strays from truth.
Worshiping Bible goes against the core fundamental of Christian God to not worship false idols.

Concern yourself not on the words of the speaker or the scribe, but the actions they make.

>Scripture tells us what scribes scribes

The scripture is God's words compiled and recorded by man
Nobody is worshiping or praying to the Bible, that sounds silly

I'm a catholic and I consider orthodox and protestants my brothers in christ.

but that would be lying, wasn't god pure perfection free of sin?

>The scripture is God's words compiled and recorded by man
Only in the same vain that we are made in His image that scripture is his words.

>Nobody is worshiping or praying to the Bible, that sounds silly
You're right. It is silly to believe nobody does this. The people that do aren't Christian. They're no better than brainwashed cultists.

Is this the ultimate redpill for Christians? I've been exploring the faith this last year and I've come to appreciate and loathe elements of Catholicism, Protestantism, and Orthodoxy.

>Im a fucking absolutist and God would be exactly as me
jews really did a number on you, if your parents told you about santa claus or reyes magos then they lied to you because they wanted your childhood to be magical and happy, dont be an ass

This is the ULTIMATE redpill not just for Christianity but for everything in general

I'm in the same position

Bible isn't Christian. That's literally the biggest pill most people won't swallow.

Ok...but as long as they're Catholic or Protestants Lutherans.

boiiiiiiii

so he is not perfect and free of sin? is he really a god or just a being with big powers but not omnipotent? it's the first time I see someone say such a thing about god

Bump

God is omnipotent, if you have ant questions go to got questions.org

anyway, why would you want to say jokes to God?

Christ offers us his body and blood in the Eucharist, protestants don't have this and think you're supposed to go to church for the bible. Proddies come home, Christ is waiting.

reee

only mutts and slavshits believe in kike magic

>flag

checks out

>Flag

Checks out

You probably are the product of a Russian rape.

Partially correct. The problem is with the Catholic/Orthodox church, not the people. These churches teach that believing in Jesus is not enough (or is not even mentioned) and you must do all kind of things in order to be saved. And many people fall for this.

just to see his reaction, is not like they tell you much about god's personality

>constantly try to push division of muslims based on their political differences
>preach "muh unity" for christians despite actually having religious differences
why are you faggots such hypocrites?

says the protestant

Catholic here. No quarter, huh? Give me a dollar.

>and strife between christians is no way to find it

Satanists and Masons all over the churches. They hate Christ, and do wickedness in his name.

>A true christian is somebody who believes Jesus died on the Christ for our sons and is seeking him for their salvation
No, a true Christian is a follower of Christ that tries to live by the examples he set, not some butt fucking faggot that worships him on a Sunday and breaks every commandment the other days of the week. Jesus doesn't save us by his sacrifice. Shed your worldly attachments and give yourself over to 'God's will. Christian save thyself as thy master hath shown thee.

because muslims are the enemy you faggot

>hurr durr i should ignore the church fathers' opinions and interpretations on the book THEY FUCKING MADE
please kys. some dumb hick is not qualified to interpret the bible. to interpret it properly you should AT LEAST know greek so you can look at the original words. most protestant misinterpretations are based off the english text and would be cleared up if they read the greek.

also:
>James 2:14-17: What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works?
can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
you need belief and works. an unrepentant murderer cant go to heaven just because they believe in god. there's a reason why we have the ten commandments, we're expected to follow them.

That refers to baptism. You cannot be saved unless you have been baptised. To understand how it refers to baptism, compare it to Galatians:
>“For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through the faith [διὰ τῆς πίστεως]. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” – Galatians 3:26-27

I don't think any of you guys have met a traditional catholic, and also nowadays many people claim to be catholic, even when they clearly follow the leftist agenda that goes against the beliefs of catholicism. This happens in every church but it is more frequent on the catholic

>Jesus doesn't save us by his sacrifice
Then why did he die?
>a wild thief on a cross appears

When Our Lord said to the Good Thief, “This day you will be with Me in paradise,” Jesus was not referring to heaven, but actually to hell. As Catholics know, no one entered heaven until after Our Lord did, after His Resurrection. On the day of the Crucifixion, Christ descended into hell, as the Apostles’ Creed says. He did not descend to the hell of the damned, but to the place in hell called the Limbo of the Fathers, the waiting place of the Just of the Old Testament, who could not enter heaven until after the Savior came.
>2 Peter 3:18-19 “Christ also died once for our sins… In which also coming he preached to those spirits that were in prison…”
To further prove the point that the Good Thief did not go to heaven on the Day of the Crucifixion, there is the fact that on Easter Sunday, when Mary Magdalene met the Risen Lord, He told her, “Do not touch Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father.”
>John 20:17- “[On the Day of the Resurrection] Jesus saith to her; Mary. She turning, saith to him; Rabboni, (that is to say, Master). Jesus saith to her; Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father…”
Our Lord hadn’t even yet ascended to Heaven on the Sunday of the Resurrection. It is therefore a fact that Our Lord and the Good Thief were not in heaven together on Good Friday; they were in the Limbo of the Fathers, the prison described in 2 Peter 3:18-19. Jesus called this place Paradise because He would be there with the just of the Old Testament.

Baptism only became mandatory with the New Covenant, which was made after Christ's resurrection when he first ordered the Apostles to go out and baptise the nations.

Bump