High School Dxᗡ 23

It happened!

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/High-School-DxD/66/18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

The first person Isshei has sex with was Akeno. What a surprise.

paizuri isnt sex

wait, he got a tittyfuck?, for real?

Did the editor finally let some lewdness happen?

We have new editor, did you forgot?

I don't get it.

Sidestory spoils the order of child births. Guess who was first?

Literally this.

think im gonna need some spoonfeeding to get this one

Anyone have more manga pages of Rossweisse?

In before the inevitable cock block that is editor-san.

Why did the mods delete the last thread?

>Odin appearing before the rating game
Oh no.

raw.senmanga.com/High-School-DxD/66/18

Be careful for shitty popups, but it appears they're following the LN still. No Loki so far.

???

I could've sworn he didn't show up until right after the game.

Just wait.

>DxD fans hyped for Vol 22
>Nothing happened

>DxD fans hyped for vol 23
>Nothing happened
>Still trusting this shit
>Still trying to say the side stories have something to do

Are you guys 15yo or what? move to something like Vanadis, Magika, Shinmai with MC's that aren't massive betacuck fags like Issei and editors that have the balls to say yes to all the lewd you want.

Rossweisse a cutie. Would make her my girlfriend.

Does Shinmai have a MC?

Last I checked wet cardboard and faceless nukige protags had more of a personality.

Wew, haven't seen you in a while Shinmaifag.

If your shitty battle harem is only notable for sex, let me tell you a secret: It's shit.

Do you really get this mad about the truth?

We all know Issei was always a spineless MC thanks to the old editor-san who tried to pull MUH TRAUMA for more than 10 volumes.

Desu he's right, Basara is just a FT tier MC thrown into a lewd setting. The only MC you listed that has a lick of pesonality is Kazuki.

>Being this pathetic fanboy
>Can't face the truth when countless harem LN's are vastly superior to DxD

Not even mentioning Basara, actually I put there all the LN's that recently or the last year broke the same wall of not allowing sex between the characters.

Stay mad at how bad is DxD and how cucked are all the fans thanks to the author-editor combo.

Yeah sure, Tigre doesn't have personality, not at all!

You guys are like a bunch of kids on their sekrit club that always go for the defensive stance when someone says something bad about the LN.

Simply pathetic.

You realize sex in LN isn't exactly new right?

Hell sex in Dengeki isn't new either. Kawakamis' been writing it in his series for years now for example.

LOL you sound like a virgin.

m8 it's been years now and you still spew the same shit. Yet your only argument is still about MCs that are just wish fulfillment. Most anons hopefully don't need to project the success of their self insert MC onto themselves.

at least we have 4 SEASONS

And you realize one of the things that EVERYONE knows is how the Editor fucked up the relationships in DxD right?

Is almost like you guys love the cockblocking and try to justify what he did with those shitty EX.

Nice argument kid, you truly are the incarnation of every DxD fanboy.

>still can only talk about cockblocking

Not even the same user but you know season 3 and 4 are massive garbage, geez the last season was terrible.

>season 3 and 4 are massive garbage, geez the last season was terrible
Season 4 hasn't even aired yet shitposter-kun

>Still use the argument B-BUT THE OTHER LN'S AREN'T GOOD LIKE MUH DXD!
>Being this delusional

>season 4 isn't even out yet
>trying this hard

>>Nothing happened

There is all sorts of happening.

>virgin as a insult
TOGTFO

>still no argument

Rias' dad is the best dad though.
>When are you going to fuck my daughter
Best mom too

Whats magika? Im dumb.

It's a pretty decent battle harem LN that never got adapted.

REDPILL:ALL LN´S ARE SHIT. NO ONE IS GOOD.

Magika no Kenshi no something or other

Its pretty solid though the names do not translate well.

>t. someone who never ventured out of battle harems

Do you guys use ereaders for your LN? If so which ones. I used to use a nook but it literally exploded a few months ago.

REDPILL:KINO NO TABI AND ANOTHER NON BATTLE HARENS LN ARE SHIT TOO.[spoiler/]

I had an old ass black and white no features Kindle for years without any problems, hell thing still works. Only reason I dont still use it is someone gifted me a fire a year or so back.

Nice one.

Ironically, all this fighting is at least keeping this thread alive.

>is someone gifted me a fire a year or so back.
For a second, I thought you meant that you pissed someone off so badly that they burned your house down.

Kino No Tabi isn't shit, its just overrated

I use the tablet my uni gave me. Installed TinyPDF and ComicFlow, they make great LN and Manga readers.

It took how long and how much blueballing for him to properly fuck Mio?

Meanwhile we've had confirm of mutiple kids for Issei for years.

Either way it's trying way to hard caring about sex in harem genre when hentai has been providing it forever.

wait how does issei have kids

Time traveling shenanigans

post the one where some user calculated the size of basaras dick using only that picture

Hope Rossweisse gets more LN images.

Oh yeah, I think Ishibumi said on his blog yesterday that preorders at a certain place will come with a Rossweisse short story.

That would be really nice.

There are two best dad's in this series.
It is just one suffered more than the other.

but we already knew Akeno got preggo first?
we've known for ages that purebloods like Rias dont get knocked up easily, doesnt mean Akeno got the D first.
unless ofc thats the point of the OP

Ishibumi has been bullying Rias out of the bowl she won 13 volumes ago like crazy. I can't believe she was the first one he confessed to.

Do you guys think this part of series will get its own show?

It's gonna stop at season 5.

Hentai ova or we riot

What the fuck is wrong on her face?

ISsei's cock

Damn son.

rossweisse is cute

She is.

Why did season 3 have to be so shit?

>xD
Fuck off.

No, nothing happens. I posted the quotes in a previous thread.

Just dropping by to say that Akeno is best girl. Followed closely by Xenovia and Rossweise. Asia a shit.

I can get behind this.

Thank fucking christ

Xenovia and Rossweisse are great. Irina is great too.

so I saw the show...I'm not expecting anything great or anything, but is the rest of the rest of the story worth getting into or should and can someone please explain why season 3 felt rushed and out of place

It was anime original garbage and the director decided his own plot was better than the authors.

No one liked it and the author had to retcon it.

So what the hell is even happening in these books anyways, because I know these books true to their name tend to be LIGHT on content but just from Ive seen of the anime 23 books seems like a lot of words for what's ultimately just a titty book

Not much by way of fanservice in the novels. It's about 250 pages of it being slightly here and there, with the rest being a battle shounen with lots of comedy.

Plenty of web novels have the mc fuck someone in chap 1 or 2, it doesn't improve the series.
If I want to read about sex I'd go for nukige, there are tons of them.
Basara is literally Ichigo v2.0, fuck the amount of special snowflake and lewd powerup he got makes Issei looks like a honest-to-God priest.
I can't seem to find the last thread though, mind reposting all the new pics?

It's out not yet, that's a sample image. It'll be out in a day and a half. Also it isn't in this archive, seeing as the fucking mods deleted it.

Well, no sex doesn't automatically make shit better but by all logic there's really no reason he shouldn't be fucking these bitches left right and center.

They all want him too, he clearly wants too, they don't mind sharing. It just doesn't make any sense beyond Yeah not fucking Akano when she was vulnerable that one time when her dad showed up was the right thing to do but after that, well they all live together and they got their drama sorted. They should be going at it like rabbits.

For one, there's more important things to write about.

Im not saying stop the action to toss in a sex scene but we've seen a lot, almost to much down time where they should be fucking.

IF logic and flow demand a fight a scene then have a fight scene. If it demands drama then have drama, and if the same logic says the characters should be snogging then they must snog.

Ishibumi probably wants them to have sex after marriage or something I guess, point is they have 10,000 years to live with each other, even Tannin once said they can take it slowly to avoid being bored out of everything they could do.
Besides Issei did fuck 10+ women, I don't see how is this non-sex in story a problem.

>replacing the sol/comedy with smut
That's one way to kill this series even quicker.

Then maybe there should be one chapter or something to establish the start of their sexual relationships, and then afterwards just casual references to the fact that they absolutely are going at it like rabbits. Don't distract from the important stuff for too long after that initial scene, and still have reasonable relationship development.

Look if you're not gonna have sex in a story that's pretty clearly about horny teenagers than maybe you shouldn't have made a sexy fanservice horny teen comedy to start with.

It wasn't really that full of fanservice in the first place. Blame the anime and the avalanche of fanart and merchandise that came afterward for it.

>that's pretty clearly about horny teenagers
You should notice that Issei becomes less perverted over the course of time, not saying he becomes a monk but his libido drops so hard he doesn't care much about it

>character wants harem
>gets harem
>eh i don't care anymore

amazing writing. So great, noble and original.

He's not in it for the lewd, fucking secondary. But if you want to cherry pick his sentence that much, go ahead.