pic related was bretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fiwc79_N9c
youtube.com/watch?v=qe3sjcFhjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=FAnByxA-5Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was, and so was this.
S2 never.

Wasn't bad but most of the show focused on Inugami and Shigaraki antics, instead of the more interesting Kokkuri and/or Kohina like what the initial premise makes it seem like which I didn't really like.

That one sol about ghosts or something

really liked this one too, it was one of the last things I watched before I stopped watching anime (temporarily) by the end of 2014

>imp lying
shoo imp
shoo

re-kan was a good show

ugly

no wonder we forget it

I still remember those threads with the kooky theories, like her being dead and Kokkuri-san and co helping her pass on.

and it turned out to be true

>kokuri-san
>forgotten

when was the last time you've seen someone mention it?

AOTS for me.

Rurumo was great. It felt a lot like something that would have come out in the 80's or early 90's.

pretty disappointing. I thought it would be good like yowapeda. but it was just a generic mid-2000's romcom

It lives trough the image reactions.

How do you compare it to a sports anime?

It really does.

It had a 10/10 ending at least so I'll never forget it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Fiwc79_N9c

Best 3 ep. OVA IMO.

I loved that show

kokkuri san really was a great show

great OP too

It started out so strong that all the other arcs just paled in comparison.

I actually liked the Ortus arc quite a bit. And the last arc had an acceptable amount of emotional impact. The school arc was really, really bad though.

Shit. I really don't like rewatching shit, especially if I've already rewatched something twice or thrice.

The ending was fucking horrible though. Cute tsundere friend never existed. None of the non-spirits ever existed. She was just in a coma the whole time.

Holy fuck I haven't been that mad at ending in years.

that was exactly it thanks dude

I don't remember the anime ending this way. Was that in the manga?

Show was pretty shite, no one died and it really pissed me off

>kokkurisan, why am i crying

>, it was one of the last things I watched before I stopped watching anime (temporarily) by the end of 2014
fugg are you me?

Yeah. Last chapter it turned out she had almost died and Kokuri had saved her and brought into a spirit dream world. Other than his spirit friends who would show up to hang out (like Tama, and Inugami) nobody else there was real.

I'll be surprised if anyone gets this one.

agreed anons

Do Kokkuri-san and Kohina ever fuck?

What, Air Gear? Air Gear was garbage and you should feel bad about the fact that you ever enjoyed it. I know I do.

Main problem is that he took so fucking much time being used to expose other baddies and stuff like that.
And he was an annoying edgelord. so were the guys he helped introduced.
Just have Ikki do more sick stunts, that's what we came for in the first place. Not a 12 year old edgemaster who introduces "shooting white shapes at people" as a form of action.
Buccha best gear
Simca best girl

Ringo a SHIT! A BIG STINKY SHIT!

It's 20 years later and I'm still mad as fuck.

that skankfunk soundtrack tho

anime was shit yeah, but i did enjoy the manga for awhile. Here have another shit anime char pic.

The manga was fucking great until it started to get completely stupid and get an unnecessarily contrived plot with "big stakes"
It should have ended before it got into the whole Gravity Child shit that went nowhere, and remained about a bunch of dumb teens doing dumb stuff with their jet-powered rollerblades and getting badges.
thanks Obama
Ringo a bore
Ume a fun
Kururu a nice
Simca a best

>air gear is continuing too in the manga apparently
Thanks obama indeed.

Remember this?

Me neither.

It was very decent, also had a great ED. I think it has a low rewatch value though.

damn that bitch got knocked up 9 times in that anime or something? Sauce me.

Every thread.

I know i've seen that char before but can't remember her name for the fuckin life of me. I think she was a librarian or somethin?

what a shitshow

Why?

First half was good but the drama shit was so fucking out of place that made the show unwatchable

It was fun watching it with Sup Forums

Shigaraki was based tho

It had one of the best male MCs
Motherfucking lord Hugh Anthony Disward and his revolver

You have to admire the optimism needed to end this with a sequel hook.

ino x boku ss, right? really loved this one, wish they had gone into more detail with the supernatural stuff, but liked the romance in it

I don't remember the ending. What was the hook?

i really thought the comedy and setting was unique im sad it took the route that it did

REMINDER

The first 4 to 6 episode were comedy gold then it turned to problems with my ex, drama drama normalfag problems and I didn't even bother watching the last 2 episodes.

What a shame

youtube.com/watch?v=qe3sjcFhjYM

There were only 7 of us who were watching this show, until an 8th person started watching after the 9th episode came out.

Those were some comfy fucking threads. Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to those other anons.

He also had great taste

CHU CHU CHURU CHU CHU CHU PA PA

What about Zankyou No Terror? Pretty good anime over all but i hear no one talk about it.

>you will never watch punchline for the first time ever again

Feels bad

It was shit.

My daughteru.

nice bait fag

You're an eyesore, you filthy mongrel

No bullying please.

close

she was the library

more like un-ko

I want to fuck that penguin

I want to wife becky

there's still some threads popping up everytime new scans comes out

The best OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=FAnByxA-5Us

If only the whole show had been about her

>Interesting setting for an adventure on the Mayan era
>The show is actually fun
>The novels are also fun
>Japs didn't like it
>BDs cancelled
>Novel translation stopped due to localization

My desire to nuke Japan has never been this big

The only good part of Kamisama Dolls was the first appearance of Crazy Kana.

We don't talk about this one.

One of my favorite Hanakana roles.

The mysteries were pretty shit (especially the one with the statue. Didn't hold my interest)
Good character design and the last fight scene was phenomenal.

>her

the best baby bangs

I saw it recommended by an e-cquaintance of mine who said the novels were their favourite. I was sorely disappointed. I think it being forgotten is well deserved.

Well, that's a good thing.

I wish this show had been a little more popular. I really liked Kazamori.

Who could ever forget the trumpet?

What the fuck.