Israel acquires vast landholdings in Patagonia, an Argentine sub disappears investigating

British billionaire Joe Lewis has acquired immense territories in the South of Argentina and even neighbouring Chile. His properties cover areas several times larger than the State of Israël. They are situated in Tierra del Fuego, at the extreme Southern point of the continent. In particular, they surround the Lago Escondido, which effectively denies access to the entire region, despite a legal injunction.

The billionaire has built a private airport with a two kilometre landing strip, in order to be able to receive civil and military aircraft.

Since the Falklands War, the Israëli army has been organising « holiday camps » (sic) in Patagonia for its soldiers. Between 8,000 and 10,000 of them now come every year to spend two weeks on Joe Lewis’ land.

While in the 1970’s, the Argentinian army noted the construction of 25,000 empty houses, which gave rise to the myth of the Andinia Plan, hundreds of thousands have been built today.

It is impossible to verify the state of the construction work, since these are private lands, and Google Earth has neutralised the satellite photographs of the area, just as it does with NATO’s military installations.

voltairenet.org/article198968.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/09/the-entrepreneur-who-wants-to-save-paradise/380116/
nytimes.com/2015/12/09/business/douglas-tompkins-72-north-face-founder-dies-in-kayaking-accident.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39292600
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-susie-buell-hillary-clinton-20160603-snap-story.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/21/israeli-backpackers-antisemitic-campaign-patagonia
lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/americas-south-america/topics/why-are-israeli-travelers-getting-a-bad-rep-in-patagonia
google.com/maps/place/Lago Escondido, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina/@-54.4778801,-67.2198393,39881m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xbc4bc2f25662b20d:0xffb700a162581532!8m2!3d-54.530518!4d-67.2005811
thebubble.com/mapuche-group-burns-machinery-to-demand-land-be-returned-to-community/
google.com/maps/place/Lago Escondido/@-41.7140517,-71.7543987,102476m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x961bcb4fbb3fc439:0xda5c292e42354cc9!8m2!3d-41.694444!4d-71.653333
google.com/maps/dir/El Bolsón, Río Negro, Argentina/Lago Escondido, Río Negro, Argentina/@-41.817453,-71.6001246,57979a,35y,4.05h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x961bbe292d49ca89:0xa4fcd4026336e0f6!2m2!1d-71.5353386!2d-41.9649235!1m5!1m1!1s0x961bcb4fbb3fc439:0xda5c292e42354cc9!2m2!1d-71.653333!2d-41.694444!3e0
emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/02/15/845076/Conaf-por-israelies-expulsados-de-Torres-del-Paine-Tienen-la-cultura-de-no-obedecer-y-de-agredir.html
buenosairesherald.com/article/211871/lewis-under-scrutiny-after-macri’s-trip
google.com/maps/place/41°35'28.3"S 65°20'23.0"W/@-41.5882072,-65.3642967,7851m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-41.5911944!4d-65.3397222
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Grande_Airport
bbc.com/news/health-36275877
timesofisrael.com/deported-from-colombia-alleged-israeli-kingpin-arrested-at-ben-gurion-airport/
jpost.com/International/Israeli-crime-lord-arrested-deported-from-Colombia-515164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

So what?

is there gonna be a Jewish invasion of South America

bump

Trying to find info on this guy and others like him is hard. Spanish articles can be found via google but not much in english.
I had this idealised view that patagonia is too rugged to exploit, apparently not.
Extremely concerning.

So what was it about the nazi fleeing to argentina after the war?

probs gonna be the next place we move the jews too beucase they getting on ll our nerves.

the fuck have you stumbled on user

Could ask about Patagonia on /trv/.

Popular backpacking and hiking route.
Would be interesting to hear if people get chased out of the area by israeli soldiers who are on 'holiday'.

Holiday = Training.

Bump. This is very interesting. Recently I was watching some (((author)))'s interview
and he said he'd go to Argentina if he needed a refuge.

What are (((they))) planning?

Everyone in jewland knows that ww3 only really affects northern hemisphere. Specifically 99.9% of nukes and their fallout. Elite is also buying land in New Zealand and Chile and building huge compounds in them.

Gets the noggin joggin

AYYS CONFIRMED
It's probably some kind of secret laboratory for experimenting like antartica

Bump

Originally the state of israel was proposed to be in Patagonia because it would save a lot of conflict but Zionists got too cocky and wanted their holy land so they got britain to raid palestine and the US to clean up the middle east to accomodate for them.
However if Iran can't be put down and they feel their safety it at risk jews will start fleeing in droves to Patagonia.

Far southern tip of South America
Maybe far enough from any fallout if they fuck things up enough that nukes fly in middle east

huh

2014: American entrepreneur, Doug Tompkins (Esprit ;North Face owner), uses his fortune to build Patagonian national parks in Argentina and Chile.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/09/the-entrepreneur-who-wants-to-save-paradise/380116/

2015: Doug Tompkins dies in kayaking accident.

nytimes.com/2015/12/09/business/douglas-tompkins-72-north-face-founder-dies-in-kayaking-accident.html

Doug Tompkins' widow donates 400,000 ha of land for Chilean national park.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39292600

Wonder whether she will donate land for Argentine national parks, as proposed?

>Google Earth has neutralised the satellite photographs of the area, just as it does with NATO’s military installations
What the fuck

>So what?

Nothing. Nothing to see here, move along.
And don't tell the non-elite Jews what is about to happen.
The elite are making plans to save themselves.

>So what was it about the nazi fleeing to argentina after the war?
Argentina also gave refuge to the Jews fleeing Europe and were the second most popular destination for them after the United States.

Joe Lewis helped break the bank of England back in 1989/90 i think, along with guess who... George Soros. Soros is the more famous of the 2 but i think Lewis made the most. He owns Travistock who own other things like ENIC and investment company who own the football club I support, Tottenham Hotspur.
He is a tax exile living in the Bahamas, don't think he goes to many matches, his kids do though.
You'd love this, we Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) are building a new state of the art stadium, set to open in 2018, that will home not only the mighty Spurs but will is purposely built to home NFL, we will start by hosting 2 games a year, we have a 10 year deal with the NFL but you and I both know the plan is to move a franchise here. By the way Tottenham was a Jewish area, now mainly blacks, about to go through massive regeneration with people being moved out the area.

>Argentina also gave refuge to the Jews fleeing Europe and were the second most popular destination for them after the United States.

now it makes sense why they pretend to be white

Doug Tompkins worked on building national parks in Argentina with non-other than George Soros (RIP soon).

Doug Tompkins first wife, according to wikipedia, said to be 'best friend' of Hillary Clinton.

You couldn't make this shit up.

Stop linking fucking stupid conspiracy sites on fucking pol go to /X you fucking morons. Every fucking day you moron boomers or newfags link stupid shit. I'm literally just going to report every retarded ass post of yours.

Susie Tompkins Buell.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-susie-buell-hillary-clinton-20160603-snap-story.html

this, argentina is mostly Jew, dispite the memes they are actually kind people (not cus of jewish but because they are actually are) also now I understand why they hate so much Bolivians and Peruvians
t. Non argie living in BA since 3 months ago.

Lads and lasses this is worth devoting time to look into.

hm, Argentinians about to get Palestinianed

Reported for annoucing reports.

You're a shill.

It's not a conspiracy that well-known billionaires with ties to Hillary Clinton and pro-israel groups have been buying up loads of land in Patagonia.

This has even led to antisemitic attacks against Jewish business owners and tourists.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/21/israeli-backpackers-antisemitic-campaign-patagonia

lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/americas-south-america/topics/why-are-israeli-travelers-getting-a-bad-rep-in-patagonia

So, the star gorges itself on clay.

Fuck yourself. If you've been around for a few years, this shouldn't be news to you. It's been well known for a while that kikes and the traitor elites have plans for Patagonia and New Zealand as their bug out territories.

Shill detected trying to shut it down

>jews are actually good people
have you seen what they did to the US you fucking liar, they hate whites with a passion

Fake and gay.
Delete.

And why the fuck did anybody think it was a good idea to give up Jerusalem to the Jew state?

>voltairenet.org

checked. thats what I thought too.

Oy vey, shut it down?

i meant argies in general, they are dumb as fuck, but good people

theyre going to false flag a few nukes, holocaust 2.0 in israel, then live comfy in south america. been coming for years, I first learned about the argie bug out plans in 2006 when the bushes took over giant ranches down there.

Stop linking conspiracy websites, you newfag.

I'm sorry what source would you prefer? Google news? You think they're going to report on it when they censor the region?

Interesting article of JIDF activity in Patagonia, disguised as 'tourism'.

The guy who wrote the blog even got a personal email from an israeli ambassador, denouncing his article as lies.

I want to know the supposed location so I can check out if the google maps thing is true

Source:
www.kawther.info/K20040416A.html

Can some of you guys check with Google Earth the date of the tiles around here?

Some tiles look clearly out of date, notably east of this place.

google.com/maps/place/Lago Escondido, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina/@-54.4778801,-67.2198393,39881m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xbc4bc2f25662b20d:0xffb700a162581532!8m2!3d-54.530518!4d-67.2005811

We also want to find the 2km long airplane landing stripes.

bump

More location information.
thebubble.com/mapuche-group-burns-machinery-to-demand-land-be-returned-to-community/

Cool, i'll take a look

>Between 1996 and 1997, Lewis bought a 12,000-hectare plot of land in Patagonia, less than 45 kilometers away from the city of El Bolsón, in Río Negro Province. Although he is not the first millionaire from abroad to acquire massive amounts of land in the country, his case was especially controversial because his land purchase included the Lago Escondido (“Hidden Lake”), widely considered one of the country’s most beautiful landmarks.

According to the previous article, it's not so far South like the voltairenet article was saying. It must be around here (there's two lago escondido):
google.com/maps/place/Lago Escondido/@-41.7140517,-71.7543987,102476m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x961bcb4fbb3fc439:0xda5c292e42354cc9!8m2!3d-41.694444!4d-71.653333

I think i remember something about the Jewish plan to colonize Argentina, are they already doing this?

But why now?

Suck a nigger dick get AIDS; it made the cover of Newsweek you Kaposi's Sarcoma encrusted piece of filth

it remote , irrelevant and cheap while not inhospitable .

the land equivalent of a bombshelter a bug out zone .

The article implies it's more about getting their hands on Antartica's rich resources in concert with the Brits from their Falklands base.

Besides Peter Thiel which other rich foreign cunts has a bug out location in NZ?

I don't see anything resembling a 2km airstrip in the area, and nothing blocked out by google maps unless they mean it hasn't been updated...

google.com/maps/dir/El Bolsón, Río Negro, Argentina/Lago Escondido, Río Negro, Argentina/@-41.817453,-71.6001246,57979a,35y,4.05h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x961bbe292d49ca89:0xa4fcd4026336e0f6!2m2!1d-71.5353386!2d-41.9649235!1m5!1m1!1s0x961bcb4fbb3fc439:0xda5c292e42354cc9!2m2!1d-71.653333!2d-41.694444!3e0

It's a well known fact that they are buying huge chunks of lands in Patagonia (at least in the argentinian one. Tompkins gave all the land back to the chilean state).

Every year there are a lot of israeli tourists, some say they are doing intelligence work to move here if shit hits the fan and arabs destroy Israel. Not long ago a israeli soldier burnt down the most precious chilean national park. Before he was going to be convicted he ran away. Just google "Torres del Paine + Israel" and you will find many similar incidents.

emol.com/noticias/Nacional/2017/02/15/845076/Conaf-por-israelies-expulsados-de-Torres-del-Paine-Tienen-la-cultura-de-no-obedecer-y-de-agredir.html

>The chief of chilean national parks: Since 2012, 36 people were expelled from the National Park of which 23 are israeli. They have a culture of going against the rules.

>Lago Escondido
looks /comfy/

I've been to Patagonia. One of the most beautiful locations on God's green Earth. Vast expanses of land dotted with farm properties. Plentiful fruits of both surf and turf. Native Malbec wines deserve a place among the Ambrosia.

The land tends to be owned by some based whites. We need to redpill them about the jew before one of white man's best kept secrets is strangled bare.

More info
buenosairesherald.com/article/211871/lewis-under-scrutiny-after-macri’s-trip

Notably the airport:
>

But that’s not the only land owned by Lewis. The tycoon also manages a state in Sierra Grande, Río Negro, where he has built a private airport similar in size to the one in Bariloche. The airport has been cleared by the Defence Ministry and there have been many reports of flights to the Malvinas Islands leaving from there with foreign businessmen.
>The land is in fact owned by the company Bahías Doradas, controlled by real-estate businessman and Lewis closest ally Nicolás van Ditmaer. He has strongly backed Lewis at protests from local citizens and even said once he would defend the tycoon’s property “with a Winchester rifle in his hand, despite blood being involved.”

>“The airport is just a one-hour-and-fifteen minutes flight away from Malvinas. It’s currently operational and there have been many complaints about it. Even large aircrafts can land there,” leftist Senator Pino Solanas told the Herald. “Lewis is a powerful man linked to many local business leaders. It’s outrageous that Macri stayed there, he even wanted to take Obama.”

Kim Dotcom

>mfw plan andina actually happens
why didnt we listen

YAWWWN SO SLEEPY
Go to sleep.

>Sierra Grande, Río Negro
Sierra Grande airport according to wikipedia.
Had to use the coordinates, the name didn't bring up anything. Quite far from the lake mentioned.

google.com/maps/place/41°35'28.3"S 65°20'23.0"W/@-41.5882072,-65.3642967,7851m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-41.5911944!4d-65.3397222

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Grande_Airport

Matt lauer owns a high country station near wanaka, james cameron owns property in wairarapa.
Only imagine what ((( buisinessmen))) without celebrity profile control though.

It fits the size but this says it's a public airport. Lewis' must be private.

Why do Jews buy so much land in other countries?

I see what the elites are doing. Theyre going to live in antarctica. But theyll also live on the southern tip of south america. Thats where most of their food will come from. And they made all the latin american countries violent shitholes so americans cant go down there and kill them without waging a war all throughout south america. They built a wall of murderous savages. Between them and justice.

jews always need another ship to move when they sink the one they use atm...

Ok bois operation jew dispatchel. Find possible locations the elites will go if nuclear fire goes off. If we know this we can counterplan

NAZI->AshkeNAZI

yea, it's one of their favourite "stay low" locations

They are getting ready to escape

>TAVISTOCK Banqueting
It never ends

Peter Thiel
James Cameron
Jack Ma
Rothschild heir (the one that looks like Jesus)
Kim Dotcom
Matt Lauer
That Russian oligarch

that's just a bunch of the top off my head

Or use argentina like the nazis did. To escape

Tavistock clinics are the only ones allowed by law in the UK to recommend (((gender reassignment surgery))) for children.

bbc.com/news/health-36275877

Really makes you think.

Having a bunch of Jews move into your country is in no way distinguishable to a tribe of psychopaths doing so.

ta qifsha nonen

The nazis fled to Argentina and the middle east. A lot of people forget the middle east. Hitler had allies there.

Gonna get gased kike!

Funny how that scrap dealership burnt down (((mysteriously))) after refusing to move away and let the stadium be built on its land, eh?

Pure cohencidence.

Reminder: last month, an Israeli kingpin was deported from South America for extremely dark acts of sex trafficking, involving IDF soldiers

timesofisrael.com/deported-from-colombia-alleged-israeli-kingpin-arrested-at-ben-gurion-airport/

jpost.com/International/Israeli-crime-lord-arrested-deported-from-Colombia-515164

This is where I first learned about Israeli investments in the region. May Patagonia isn't for Israelis but for the US diaspora once the US collapses or Bibi nukes us. Big subject for threads in the new year. Stay vigilant and observant.

Looks like they're moving in on the Antarctic reich, their biggest enemy

>The Hotel Benjamin, in the fishing village of Taganga, was an attraction for many Israelis on their post-army travels but was unpopular with local residents due to the activities associated with it.
>Ben-Mosh and his partners were suspected of drug dealing, forcing minors into prostitution, and tax evasion

Wait guys, did (((they))) make Argentina default on purpose? Was this a blackmail or a subtle takeover or blackmail of the argentinian politicians? Are they getting ready since a couple decades to move there?

We make fun of argentinians everyday, but maybe they are in some huge shiite, one of which we have rarely seen.

Wow Goyim
Way to sell huge wealthy territories to a foreigner

I'm really impressed

With this lorde business was about to cut them some slack, back to gassing i guess.

>Argentina
How many times did they bankrupt that country?

Let's make a list of wealthy Jews who own disproportionately large areas of land (i.e. more than is necessary for a personal home) in countries outside of Israel.

People have mentioned Matt Lauer etc. Surely we can put a list together and make it into a map for future reference.

The link in the OP is pretty good. Argentina was going to be the location of the Jewish homeland while the British ruled the area. Looks like Joe Lewis and his fellow kikes are just using financial power rather than military power to buy up tons of land and use it for Israeli military training.

Reminder that Isreal was founded due to the (((French))) Rothschilds owning all the land there and gifting it to the state of Israel.

My guess is that (((they))) are literally planning the same thing all over the world.

I support a list and map making, maybe with the estimated areas put in color. We will need a daily thread for this to happen.

It's great to see that people from around the globe is updated on this kind of stuff... Argentinians are more concerned on thinking foreigners steal their jobs, pushing themselves into a sniffish and racist posture, mostly against bolivians and peruvians...
By denying they belong to the same land, the more they think that they are europeans and shouldn't be living there.

Foreign Jews are buying a lot of housing in Israel too. That's why an average tiny 2 bed flat here in a cramped building costs $500k.

Are there any Argentinian politicians who want to overrule the British (((Peace Treaty))) which prevents you from building a strong military?

Also it sucks to see the Argy police shooting protesters to defend this fucking Jew. The idea that a foreign nation can send 10,000 of its troops to your country without permission for military training makes me sick.

Bump.

never stop gassing, cunt