Haha........... Hey, Mexico.... Is it alright if I just.... Uh

Haha........... Hey, Mexico.... Is it alright if I just.... Uh.......

yeahhhh........................ this is cool with you... right?

I thought Americans wanted to have less Mexicans inside their borders, not more?

yeah, and hitler wanted less jews, that didn't really stop him, did it?

They can't keep their criminals on their side of the border, we might as well just annex them and deal with them all properly.

soon...

theyre getting deported to gautamala

Yes brother

but mexico took in haitianos when america told them to fuck off watch mexico get cucked since mexico takes in anyone and their are almost no racist there

starving all those americans will make things very bad for you. they are fat and loud for a reason

unironically this. might as well move the border to central america and just gas the inhabitants of mexico

>Fatties hunger for more than their monthly big Mac ration and sit on their dear leaders, killing and overthrowing the commie government within a week

Fixed

this is true but i also want to take mexican land because annexing countries is cute

CHIUAHUA WILL BE PART OF MEXICO!!!! WE WILL TAKE BAJA CALIFORNIA!!!! if thats okay with you :3

what is this?

lol wtf

We've done this before and we'll do it again

lol that pic is full of lies, first of all Americans were invited to Mexico when Santa Anna was on power, they were not invited by Agustin de Iturbide which was before Santa Anna and its criminal party. Also dont lie, there were very little population in Texas because we were at internal wars for more than 30 years and there were no criminals in military uniform, anyone with common sense that knows a little of Mexican history will understand that station "criminal soldiers" in Texas would be very expensive

Americans are full of shit when it comes to tell their history, really really dumb

a fellow mexifag im living in america at the moment what are your thoughts on all the niggers especially in tj

Im from the other side of the country, I live in Tamaulipas, so Im not much aware of them

also come back home brother

why are the Haitians allowed to stay in tj and why hasn't the cartels let them know its time to go?

tell me your cabrito recipe

ftfy
that will be $19.95 plus tip

i cant mexicos goverment is to corrupt they arent taking care of the lower class and their starting to become cucks

Can we push all the way down to Jalisco, I want to be able to visit my summer home without having to worry about cartel niggers chopping off my head.

cause amerifags can be ignorant sometimes and think cartels have segregation our are some fucking beaner supremacy group their are almost no racist in mexico if they dont care about their own country and keep doing what their doing do you really think their gonna care about niggers that are gonna cuck us their a big reason mexico is so fucked

there are many ways to do it my man, but get an "ataud para cabrito", or you can do it like our granpaps use to do it, dig a hole and use it as an ataud for the cabrito, it turns out very tasty both ways

> they arent taking care of the lower class
the lower class must take care of themselves, also we are not cucks by any chance, just in CDMX

so can we take baja/sur and chihuahua and coahulia or not

molon labe faggot

>just Detroit
Gonna have to remove the whole state and every state it borders

Why dont we take over everything from the rio grand to the fucking panama canal? We diserve that shit anyway. The question is what do we do with the mexicans

Aw well

We're gonna take it anyway
We're also gonna take Sonora and like said we want Jalisco

you're so cute mexi-kun

i know were not cucks im saying yet look what happened with america when i say care for the lower class if go t our side of the country and places like tj building are left unfinished children can buy alcohol there are tons of drugs prostitution is basically legal literally lines of hookers and cops dont give a shit people get hit by cars and blame it on the drivers and when they just fucking walk across the street

soon

guys stop being rude this is an america x mexico thread.

I hope God hears you

>I imagine myself in Tejas, leading my platoon.
>Our mission is to stop wh*Te gringos from advancing.
>We mow down wh*Te gringos but they keep coming.
>I shoot wh*Te gringos but I run out of ammo.
>I draw my Macuahuitl and begin slaughtering wh*Tes.
>Since wh*Tes are physically inferior to me, I slay them by the dozens.
>I get shot, but I don't fall, I keep fighting.
>Then I get shot again, and again...
>wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards that they are.
>I lie down, facing up to the sky and I see HUITZILOPOCHTLI smiling at me.
>I smile back...
>Then I wake up, in Tenochtitlan, my homeland.
>My BROWN brethren give me a warm welcome.
>I finally made it...
>This soldier of Aztlan has finally made it into heaven...

They can be serfs on my property that I own. He can also send them all to the Caribbean and destroy all means of transportation to get out. I remember reading that's what the southerners wanted to do with the blacks if they had won the civil war.

he was most likely high on meth

I love these

lol nice pasta, but real Mexicans are catholics

Long Island just gets kicked out but not nuked?
Also, please add Philadelphia to the nuke list.

It's only right that white Americans get to take Mexican land. It doesn't mean we hate you... We love you, Mexico... But you have to understand, we own you.

I bet that turns you on. You dirty fucking slut.

Your clay is mine

Brown people don't go to heaven.

the reason america hasnt taken mexico is cause their cucked imagine how much better mexico would if the us controlled it but it would kill the white race even faster tough choice huh ;(

Thats a lot of mexican you have to move though. I feel like the islands would tip. Lets send them all to cuba, puerto rico, haiti, dr, Jamaica. Arent mexicans really good for economies? We should have been sending to these shitty island years ago lol.

t. ass blasted mutt

>implying the baja peninsula is anything but extremely dry desert void of natural resources and worth annexing

i like to imagine deep down all those short latino boys and girls i see on the streets of LA secretly just want a hot 6'2 aryan man to fuck them senselessly and snuggle with them afterwards

Aren't mexicans actual mutts. They are Spaniard, which is Arab and European, native and nigger.

you dont see us crying about it dont you? also Im certainly to be more than 56%

i will agree that a lot of the americans in this thread are autistic faggots but you have live in the part where tourist visit you dont even know how bad it is where were we live

no we dont your all white trash

Good argument huwhan

to be honest I have been on bad places in the US too, but I understand your hatred towards us, receiving the people that are leaving this country must not be good, no wonder why you think all of us are like them

go and watch another video of your cult master

we got mixed with the spanish when they were technically still white

56% percent what? White? I bet you're from Oaxaca.

Ew... no, don't do that. We don't need their filthy spic-infested land.

you say that, but....

also ive fucked more honduran girls in my life than i think actual honduran men here fuck in their lifetimes.

of course theirs shitty places in the us but its not as bad as it is in mexico you live in the good part of mexico that the goverment cares about and why would i hate my own people i know so many people that come to the us to work and just go back to mexico when their done since theirs not enough work in mexico

That's where you're wrong friendo. The Spaniards landed and mixed with the natives just shortly after the Reconquista. That means that the moor blood was still fresh. The Spaniards become whiter later on when they decided to breed the nigger blood out.

of course their are people like that my beaner family have mixed with white trash a lot but you cant but their are people like that in every race asians with whites whites with niggers

the moor blood was not still fresh when the spanish landed aztecs literally though they were gods just cause they were white and their legends would say that the gods would come with pale skin thats why they let the spanish fuck them over for w hile before fighting back

What the fuck are you talking about? But seriously mexibro, fix your country and I wont want to annex you and genicide your people. All im trying to do is make mexico a decent place to be. And if mexicans cant do that and you keep bleeding your shit ass literal mutts into my country, i will pick up my gun and retejas the rest of your coasts.

are you white

those boats that went to new Spain were full of recent catholic convert Muslims that Spain was trying to get rid of

The Spanish are still white.

Syrians could have landed in Mexico and the Aztecs would have thought they had white skin. Natives have very dark skin.

and a male?

both my parents are mexican but my family have mixed so much with whites that we either look pale or have a very light tan growing up i was pale then developed a light tan but i still got fucked and had to live in tj for so long lol

>Mexican education
You realize you just agreed with half of what he said, right? Santa Ana didn't begin homesteading, he catalyzed Texan independence.
>B-but dere were no cremeenals, esse!
I guess that's why you totally don't have a tradition of fielding criminals in positions of power and military authority today. Wait...

if u hate white people why are u here

what state?? lets hang out :)

who the fuck told you that lol
i guess some are but most look mixed
legends said pale not a light tan
yes im male

i dont hate white people i just hate the way some of them act now all anti racist and cucky i come to cali from time to time lul beaner central in the us

Kik
?

Yeah, I guess you might right because I don't think a shitskin could have done what those great men did.

>be disgusting brown person in the 16th Century
>never establish expansive trade networks across the Americas
>always at the threat of extinction by neighbors
>too stupid to see the inherent beauty of Whites
>still worship us
>have shitskin genes ripped from you through rape of your people
>become civilized
>think your disgusting damaged genetic sequence is worthy of passing on
The spic will never learn. 88 IQ avg.

dang this is going to fast lol
indeed

a lot of beaners are smart we just never put the right people in charge

Carl the cuck is disappoint

How are your people supposed to realistically keep up when being Mestizo sets you a thousand (evolutionary) years behind your White counterparts?

if ur dtf amosc
cameronn015
im in napa

by putting the right people in charge one of our biggest problems is corruption
maybe...

It's bigger than simply corruption. I mean, that's a good first instinct because the people don't pursue it, and I'm sure it angers smart people because of it, but truth is: you have an economic dependency on Cartel corruption, and other forms of corruption goes hand-in-hand with an already corrupt leadership. The situations are a part of the chosen configuration of the global economy.

Y E S

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who is the red in California?

The culmination of the Greater Kenya project

You have my support oz

Go ahead, USA is trash anyway.

Roma invicta

>What the fuck are you talking about? But seriously mexibro, fix your country and I wont want to annex you and genicide your people. All im trying to do is make mexico a decent place to be. And if mexicans cant do that and you keep bleeding your shit ass literal mutts into my country, i will pick up my gun and retejas the rest of your coasts.
redneck tier

>genicide

You expect people to take us seriously when you can't even fucking spell genocide.

>people get hit by cars and blame it on the drivers and when they just fucking walk across the street
This is what the niggers in chicago do.

>i guess some are but most look mixed
That's why we are joining forces with the Chinks and the Poos in the race war, fuck white people, we will take Moortugal and the Italians with us also, you can keep Lavslovakia or whatever with the whitey

What if something radical happened? Like what if the UK bought mexico.