A recent, politically-correct idea is the so-called “Consent Conscious Kit...

A recent, politically-correct idea is the so-called “Consent Conscious Kit,” currently on sale in the US: a small bag with a condom, a pen, some breath mints, and a simple contract stating that both participants freely consent to a shared sexual act. The suggestion is that a couple ready to have sex either takes a photo holding in their hands the contract, or that they both date and sign it.

What if, for both partners, ironically playing coercion is part of the erotic game? And a yes to what, precisely, to what types of sexual activity, is a declared yes?

The “yes means yes’ sexual rule is an exemplary case of the narcissistic notion of subjectivity that predominates today. A subject is experienced as something vulnerable, something that has to be protected by a complex set of rules, warned in advance about all possible intrusions that may disturb him/her.

Sex is traversed by power games, violent obscenities, etc., but the difficult thing to admit is that it’s inherent to it.

rt.com/op-edge/414219-sex-political-correctness-relations/

>male and female symbol only
>includes a fucking condom
how dare you imply that homosexuals rape each other. We demand consent bags for every gender+sexual orientation combination(s) possible including all numbers of polygamy, monogamy, and solo play.

>consent bag for masturbation

yes, why are you being such a biggot?
Its especially useful for multi-person persons and part time trans-speiciests that like to have a little fun. Not to mention the huge self-rape epidemic that is sweeping the globe. This could help prevent multipersonalited multigendered persons from being falsely accused of rape.

>self-rape epidemic

This is Dumb the court will always take the womans side even with a (consent contract)
"I told him to stop and he didn't"
Thats all thats needed to lock your ass up

I identify as duoqueer otherkin, if I want to fap I need to ask my other me if it is alright to fap, bigot

I like mine better.

>Amerifats

bump

wow this slavoj zizek is /ourfuckingguy/

>it's like a visible, physical version of consent . png

How can pillow sign?

if some chick pushed this in my face she'd be outta my house faster than an abo that's found his missing shoe.

What the fuck is happening to this fucking world?

Japan YES

kekked

if you have to get consent for masturbation, society will fall apart permanently

Kek, based nips.

I'm coming out of the hanger!

hans you more than anyone know the answer to that question

YOUR HONOR, I HAD A LIGHT BEER 3 HOURS BEFORE THAT PHOTO WAS TAKEN, SO I WAS IN NO CONDITION TO GIVE CONSENT.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

>I'm coming out of the hanger!

Requesting clearance to 80,000ft

>radio chatter

Roger, descending.

Literally the only people who will ever buy this are nu-males and uppity cunts with crazy baby bangs. I understand feeling like the world is falling apart but the person who came up with this will probably face a big financial burden when it fails (unless mommy & daddy funded it, these losers are usually rich and hide that fact shamefully)

Would this shit even stand up in court?

Oh nips

>Can I get a speed check?

>>Can I get a speed check?

>prolonged radio silence followed by stuttering ground control reply.

"Aspen, I..."

indeed

Late-stage capitalism.

Well user, was she really consenting when she signed your legal gay contract?

No. Women who change their minds later will claim they were forced or tricked into signing it, or that they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing, or that they changed their mind 5 minutes later and the man raped them anyway.

Does it arouse women when you pull out a kit for conscent and go through the terms of agreement and sign / take a picture / have a witness and then start fucking?

Is Burgerland, ironically, becoming more Puritan while people are, sadly, becoming more degenrate?

seems familiar...

>Super Sensitive
HAHAHAHA

How about I put a camera in my room and don't say a fucking word or I fuck something after i find out where its been?

Good Goy. Wear kandam.

I would donkey punch any woman who made me sign this

Too much work, what if you could just sign the contract once and forget about it?

They will say otherwise later anyways.
Just stamp their bodies with the sign they are whores.
Or just feed them enough KO Drops to fuck them hard and brutal and drop them on the sea of Chads