Reminder that christians worship THIS

Reminder that christians worship THIS

no
this
now leave this board and an hero pls

Finnish women worship mudslime cock so I guess no one's perfect

Christcucks on suicide watch
>flag

Reminder that Jews want you to believe that Jesus was the first liberal/communist, minority member, that stood against the oppression of white Romans.

A Greek man? So?

He looks like a greek. What's wrong with that?

>jew

>jew is telling you not to have a jew as a god
????

>>jew is telling you not to have a jew as a god
That's exactly what modern Judaists preach?

this image was made and promoted by Jews to ridicule Christians. don't fall for the kike propaganda.

OK. Keep worshipping your jew, m8. You better hope those EU cunts don't use you're christcuckery as a road to bring in Christians shitskins.

Fuck this jew religion

>Religion
>2017
Hahahahahahaha, its a dead meme.

Exactly. We don’t worship some fucking nigger

Maybe Jesus looks like that, it doesn't matter. What matters is what he did for humanity.

Was there an excess of soy back in the year 1AD?

you don't believe in God, user?

>.
That is a radical over simplification indicative of a simpleton.

But niggers worship your god, user

Universalist cuck religion nr. 1

Christian Danes = best Danes

Good Christian Nigger > dirty atheist/pagan degenerate who has no problem with fucking fellow men in the ass.

Burn in hell sodomite.

Fuck Christians, biggest cucks you'll ever meet, complain about muslims while they watch niggerball and attend interracial marriages, also the fags are against abortion and genetic engineering.

Friendly reminder that the middle east and most of North Africa used to be dominated by people closer in approximation to southern Europeans, for the most part, though there were populations of north African blacks and southwest Asians (Arabs, Indians, etc. are probably related to the ancient Egyptians to a point) in some parts.

Judea was probably dominated by people who were similar to southern Europeans, in much the same way that Iranians and even a good chunk of Saudis would be hard to distinguish from southern Europeans if they spoke the language, followed the customs, and dressed like them.

The Jews, whether we here at Pol like it or not, and whether they like it or not, are related to white people. They're one of our ethnic groups, but a wayward ethnic group, one that has lost its roots and its way, and has become a foreign parasite.

And so will we. We'll become like they were if the Jews are able to replace us: foreigners in every land, even our own, who are hated and are forced to adopt more sneaky methods of survival. We'll have to become subversive, manipulative, greedy, etc.

I don't want that to happen to us. And I'd like to reverse that problem for the Jewish people. I think it's doable. Getting them a homeland was step one. Step two is getting most of them to go home. Step three is getting them to cleanse the Marxist slime from their midst and stop being a degenerate people.

The same is true, by the way, of other peoples from that region. The Iranians, the Iraqis, and large swaths of the former Persian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian civilization's peoples are our brothers too. They're related to us, but that relationship has been broken down by the kikes and by the sand niggers, those brown shitskins who invented the mudslime religion and spread it all over the region.

Make Persia great again. Make Rome Great Again. Make Byzantium great again.

Christians are the most morally unjust group of people in existance.
Wishing someone to burn for all eternity cannot be justified, the murder of a million children does not justify the eternal torment of a single man.
Such is the power behind the word "Eternity".

Paganism is empty and dead. I say that as someone from a pagan country. Idolatry will never make you happy.

Jesus=Zeus/Heracles=Thor=Vishnu=Horus

Jesus was Jewish, yes, but he was not your average Juden. He was one of the good Jews, the Jews who have, throughout Jewish history, bemoaned and raged over the failings of their people, tried to help reform them. Of course, they betrayed him, just as they did other prophets.

Jesus was a manifestation of the Divine will, just like all other demigods who have ever been born. He was the will of Zeus, who is the equivalent of Yahweh, who is also called Odin among the Germanics. His role was the same as every son of divinity: to fight with evil, to bring virtue to men, to make them better. Every culture, at least all of the civilized ones that have learned to talk with heaven, have many such people. The Jews used to call theirs prophets, men who the lesser gods (called angels) would bring the word of heaven to.

I believe that Jesus is either

1. a demigod created by Zeus, along the same lines as the Buddha, Vishnu's various incarnations, and characters like Heracles.
2. a lesser god. I believe he may well be Poseidon, as a lot of his miracles have to do with water, sea life, etc., and his symbol is a fish. This would make sense, given the trinitarian nature of Christianity, as Poseidon was one of the three Olympian brothers.
3. He is an incarnation of Zeus/Yahweh.
4. He is a prophet empowered by Zeus to do things a normal human would not be able to.
5. He is a manifestation of Lucifer, which is to say, the light-bringer, a god of knowledge and light, a Prometheus like figure.

So why worship a cross?

>the murder of a million children does not justify the eternal torment of a single man.
you lost me

>scientists do a study of how people looked over there at the time of Jesus' birth
>people take it as how Jesus definitely looked
I swear, these idiots.

Why worship Islam?

How is Jesus a lot like Zeus? He was born under a divine sign, and the reigning king of his day literally had all the children in the area murdered to insure that he was stopped.

And yet he lived, and was hidden away by his parents in a foreign place, allowed to mature and grow. And then he returns, and begins to overthrow the order of "his father", kicking off an entirely new age where his order rules, where he is seen as lord.

How is he like Heracles?

12 labors.
12. Apostles.
Does enormously brave and heroic things (healing people, casting out demons, raising the dead, challenging the pharisees, etc.).
Has a supernatural enemy out to destroy him.
Journeys to the underworld
Dies a painful death in the end, but leaves behind an amazing legacy and lives for all time as a hero.
Both the result of God-Human mating.

It's true when we're talking in Christian terms.

You do realize you can believe in god without following organized religion right?

>And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
>And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
>His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
>And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
>And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

We worship this.

We don't wish eternall damnation on anyone. People who deny God and Jesus sacrifice choose that path themselves.